Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IESON posts:

1. original:
La lozione come ha scritto gliela passava Fidia, ora, sta "arrangiando" con quella di brotzu.
translated:
the lotion as written by passing it to him Phidias, now, is "arranging" with that of Brotzu. It is written in the comments
2. original:
Sì, dice marzo al massimo, speriamo...
A parte questo, la signora J.S. non sembra avere grande sensibilità verso quelli che hanno semplicemente Androgenetic Alopecia, dice di rispondere solo a quelli con areata o universale, "figurati se mi preoccupo dei cinquantenni con lo scucco". Non rispondere ad un cinquantenne ci può anche stare, ma un ventenne soffre abbastanza per l'Androgenetic Alopecia, mah... Non mi piacciono questi discorsi che sembrano una gara a chi sta peggio.
translated:
Yes, the most of March says, we hope ...
Other than that, Mrs. JS does not seem to have great sensitivity to those who simply have Androgenetic Alopecia, says only respond to those with alopecia, or universal, "I figured if I care of the fifties with the scucco ". Do not respond to a fifty year we can be, but a twenty year old suffers enough to the Androgenetic Alopecia, oh ... I do not like these that seem to be a competition to see who is worse off.

seems like there is some kind of war going on on that woman's fb page.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
So the lady does not seem to sympathise with Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers and doesn't (want to) respond to them - only to those with AA/universalis? Something along the lines of not wasting time on pathetic 50-yo baldies, I guess?

And that's the sort of society you're expecting a cure from.

ThePassenger

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy says:
Yes, she says March at the latest, let's hope.
The rest is about him complaining for her not caring about 50 years old man going bald. Nothing useful imho.

The important part is her telling it *should* hit the shelves in March at the latest.

Source: I'm italian

Edit: the very first part is about fidia not providing the lotion to her anymore, and she's "solving" this by using the brotzu one.

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding the price - I think it will be definitely more expensive then minoxidil and finasteride.
I base this on the hope that it will be side effect free and effective. The amount of sales that finasteride has lost because of the potential side effects should not be underestimated. Most men would rather go bald then risk their libido. minoxidil lacks effectiveness. I don´t see them as very competitive options against this "super lotion".
On the other hand I don´t think it would be super expensive. I would expect 60- 70eur/month in Europe. Don´t forget they have a patent and they need to capitalize on the monopoly while it´s still valid. Companies usually have different sales strategy based on the income level of the market, so the prices will vary, but it will definitely be over priced. Drug patents are 15+ years in EU. Not sure about cosmetics To get a hunch on how much we can expect to be over spending - one can look up the original price of Rogain and compare it with current prices ( don´t forget the inflation).

Let´s be realistic here... If FIDIA added 40% horse semen into the lotion - we would still happily apply it everyday! We have 0 leverage.

You also have to recall that it doesn't cost billions to bring this to market, as it does with pharmaceuticals. Soooo, there is less reason to charge exorbitant prices, as there is a lot less costs to recoup.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I would not pay More then 50 euro a month 50-60 euro with shipment and i am for real rather save for a transplantation If it cost more then that

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The amount I'd be willing to pay will be directly correlated to the trial results. If there is a cosmetic difference that is enough to lift this burden of me I would be prepared to pay as much as 100 Euros per month.

If the results are mediocre I would just start saving every damn penny for our saviour Tsuji.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are discussing that woman's post on fb. Translated text is a bit hard to understand that's why I quoted Italian part as well, maybe Italians here will give an explanation.

So the lady does not seem to sympathise with Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers and doesn't (want to) respond to them - only to those with AA/universalis? Something along the lines of not wasting time on pathetic 50-yo baldies, I guess?

And that's the sort of society you're expecting a cure from.

I read her whole page.

She's being really helpful.

There are rumors that the lotion of the fidia (experimentation brotzu) is watered down!!! We believe it!! The Mal conservation cannot be associated with a non-functionality of the product! Remember that we are still in the research phase.. this is not the finished product... it's not what we could buy, surely will be improved!

someone asks her about rumors--they would write and ask her in private message..

she responds

No write here so everyone stop saying nonsense!! There have been cases of relapse caused by the fact that the therapy is interrupted because the drug had expired.. or for other external causes.. But I haven't had any Worse, at least for now... now the fidia left us without medicine... (nice) and that we are using what the prof can create by yourself... it is very hard... I hope the fidia remember people Who have donated their bodies for research.. Adults and children and get a move on!

And let us not forget that the medicine is still in the experimental phase! Now I hope my photos will close your mouth to all the people that are writing me in private!!! I will not answer any more any mail or message! Because these pictures give the right answer! Not the enough... you have to have patience! Whatever happens... Patience!!

The medicine will be on the market in March maximum.. So I was told.. in the meantime the prof will follow her patients..

It really sounds like people are harassing her with emails.

Someone asks her who is questioning her

She responds-

no if you want I send all the mail that I receive.. There isn't a parent.. There's not a woman or kid with alopecia.. are just men in their fifties.. who suffer from hair loss.. So how about it

I think she is just frustrated with the emails questioning her and the negativity and speculation online