Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
The woman on FB, who was included in the arcticles published on newspapers by Brotzu, made a post 5 hour ago saying that FIDIA stopped providing her the lotion.
There are 2 cases: FIDIA got mad that she kept people so informed about her progressings; or just that the trials are ended.
I think the second, personally.

Well the first option seems a bit far fetched, as it would definitely draw negative attention to fidia, I don't think they want that. The lotion works according to her so can't see why they would take that away from her.

The second option, I hope in fact is the case.

She didn't say why they stopped supplying it to her??

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I think we are faced with two options:

1) Because of the large following of this website and the amount of users that click in every single day, Hairlosstalk will be a huge place for Fidia to market their product if it comes out. Literally every one of us will buy it guaranteeing them money. We need them a lot but they also need us. We are their customers meaning the admin has gone traction. I think the admin should use this advantage to get as much information from Fidia. Even if they have no news, I guarantee you they will at least reply saying when they expect to have news which will help us all

2) We take bep on his word that a statement was supposed to come before the holidays. In this case we give Fidia a couple more weeks and if they do not put up a statement we come to the realisation that we wont ever hear anything from them. At some point we have to acknowledge that they would not remained tight-lipped about a product which works. More likely you remain tight-lipped about something which you paid a lot of money for (the patent), spent loads of money on trials and didnt work.

I think those are our two realistic options guys if we remove emotions from all of this.

We are a small drop in the ocean compared to the total market. They don't need us at all, if this product is as good as finasteride and minoxidil plus regrowth then a strong marketing campaign will attract vast numbers. Sit back and wait for news.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The woman on FB, who was included in the arcticles published on newspapers by Brotzu, made a post 5 hour ago saying that FIDIA stopped providing her the lotion.
There are 2 cases: FIDIA got mad that she kept people so informed about her progressings; or just that the trials are ended.
afaik she didn't get any result while using minoxidil, am I right? I remember there were some forum posts which were citing her impressions from using minoxidil.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 explicitly mentioned "The Fidia trial will end at the end of december. I'm the special case of Brotzu, Him use my baldness to understand, how many degrees of balding..."

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding the price - I think it will be definitely more expensive then minoxidil and finasteride.
I base this on the hope that it will be side effect free and effective. The amount of sales that finasteride has lost because of the potential side effects should not be underestimated. Most men would rather go bald then risk their libido. minoxidil lacks effectiveness. I don´t see them as very competitive options against this "super lotion".
On the other hand I don´t think it would be super expensive. I would expect 60- 70eur/month in Europe. Don´t forget they have a patent and they need to capitalize on the monopoly while it´s still valid. Companies usually have different sales strategy based on the income level of the market, so the prices will vary, but it will definitely be over priced. Drug patents are 15+ years in EU. Not sure about cosmetics To get a hunch on how much we can expect to be over spending - one can look up the original price of Rogain and compare it with current prices ( don´t forget the inflation).

1) Because of the large following of this website and the amount of users that click in every single day, Hairlosstalk will be a huge place for Fidia to market their product if it comes out.

Let´s be realistic here... If FIDIA added 40% horse semen into the lotion - we would still happily apply it everyday! We have 0 leverage.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I read through her Facebook comments (I have never PM'd her as I don't want to intrude, I also hope she wouldn't mind me looking as it's publicly shared and I check out of hope not a desire for gossip).

She stated
Translated from Italian via google translate "The medicine will be on the market in March maximum.. So I was told.. in the meantime the prof will follow her patients.".

Original in Italian: Il farmaco sarà in commercio a marzo massimo .. Così mi è stato detto .. Nel frattempo il prof seguirà i suoi pazienti ..

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For all of you looking for rumours on the date, from the girls' fb:

IMG_20161230_214156.jpg

-edit-
lol barely too late ;)

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read through her Facebook comments (I have never PM'd her as I don't want to intrude, I also hope she wouldn't mind me looking as it's publicly shared and I check out of hope not a desire for gossip).

She stated
Translated from Italian via google translate "The medicine will be on the market in March maximum.. So I was told.. in the meantime the prof will follow her patients.".

Original in Italian: Il farmaco sarà in commercio a marzo massimo .. Così mi è stato detto .. Nel frattempo il prof seguirà i suoi pazienti ..
Don't make me get hyped again, one more dissapointment and my head will explode.