Reaction score
"Telogen Effluvium" lotion

J U S T

c3b.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A full-head committing suicide? Impossible.
:D

Its Brendan Fraiser.

Far from a full head...poor guys career is destroyed past few years..went from leading man in big budget films and rom coms to creepy security guard bit part on small cable TV show.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much @beps63! Just let us know before they will relase the good news. Will it be the second week of January? ;)
I'm not trying to be an a**h** but I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish by constantly tagging beps. While he's shown he's fairly credible he obviously can't divulge privledged information if he even has it.

All you're doing is harassing him much like other people have harassed Fidia which turns them off.

It's mind boggling how you guys can't just wait for Fidia to release an official statement. They've never given any dates or said anything yet most of you hold them to these make-believe dates and then get upset when they don't meet them.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its Brendan Fraiser.

Far from a full head...poor guys career is destroyed past few years..went from leading man in big budget films and rom coms to creepy security guard bit part on small cable TV show.

Haha to be fair, that's partially because people realized he's not a great actor. There are still plenty of roles in Hollywood for older bald guys, Frazier is just a clown.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha to be fair, that's partially because people realized he's not a great actor. There are still plenty of roles in Hollywood for older bald guys, Frazier is just a clown.

He's is actually good so far as the creepy prison guard i was shocked it was him...maybe he found his niche in darker roles.

tv_affair_fraser2a.jpg

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I put a theory: he claimed that it works for AA. Then he proved that.- he is trustworthy.
he claimed that it works for early stages of Androgenetic Alopecia. We stay suspicious, however we know that he proved to be reliable so we should trust him in other statments...
Or my reasoning is valid?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I put a theory: he claimed that it works for AA. Then he proved that.- he is trustworthy.
he claimed that it works for early stages of Androgenetic Alopecia. We stay suspicious, however we know that he proved to be reliable so we should trust him in other statments...
Or my reasoning is valid?

I agree and now everbody should be able to understand that we can trust beps as well.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense, on IESON they wrote something that someone on Facebook who was in the trials has written that she doesn't get anymore lotion from Fidia and that this could mean that it will be out soon. Also something about stability?

Can you translate?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys!! I am so proud of everything we have accomplished here. I would like to thank you all for your dedication and your tireless effort. I am hoping we can reach one million views by new years!! Seriously, I was considering blowing my f*****g brains out on new years and this thread might just help me accomplish that!!! So, lets keep up the good work and strive to reach that goal!!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess what pretty boys, the cost is the most important factor. You think Finasteride made so much money because cost didn't matter? It was because it was dirt cheap and people were ready to try it. If cost didn't matter each of us would have gotten hair transplants and walked away. If it costs £100 per month like Dr.Brotzu expected initially, that is £1200 at least for the first year. And it is aimed at the younger generation, not for the old guys who have gone bald already, and made enough money, what makes you think people just getting a job or starting out would be able to put that much money in it? The company would have thought about it for sure, I don't need to explain this to you guys.

Finasteride hasn't even made as much money as hoped. Cost and sides has resulted in it having a much lower market penetration than hoped. I forget what it is, but it's far from a success.

For sure there are some who are willing to pay 5k a year, mortgage their house, not save for retirement, blow their kids education fund, or go into debt all I the name of a great head of hair. But I think there is a majority of people who don't value hair as much. It's those people who you don't find obsessing and posting to a forum like this, they're out living their lives not worrying about something they don't value like we do.

Imo, it's gotta be something like $30 or less/month in order to get a good proportion of people to buy the product, otherwise they may go to finasteride or some other alternative.

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I think we are faced with two options:

1) Because of the large following of this website and the amount of users that click in every single day, Hairlosstalk will be a huge place for Fidia to market their product if it comes out. Literally every one of us will buy it guaranteeing them money. We need them a lot but they also need us. We are their customers meaning the admin has gone traction. I think the admin should use this advantage to get as much information from Fidia. Even if they have no news, I guarantee you they will at least reply saying when they expect to have news which will help us all

2) We take bep on his word that a statement was supposed to come before the holidays. In this case we give Fidia a couple more weeks and if they do not put up a statement we come to the realisation that we wont ever hear anything from them. At some point we have to acknowledge that they would not remained tight-lipped about a product which works. More likely you remain tight-lipped about something which you paid a lot of money for (the patent), spent loads of money on trials and didnt work.

I think those are our two realistic options guys if we remove emotions from all of this.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense, on IESON they wrote something that someone on Facebook who was in the trials has written that she doesn't get anymore lotion from Fidia and that this could mean that it will be out soon. Also something about stability?

Can you translate?

The woman on FB, who was included in the arcticles published on newspapers by Brotzu, made a post 5 hour ago saying that FIDIA stopped providing her the lotion.
There are 2 cases: FIDIA got mad that she kept people so informed about her progressings; or just that the trials are ended.
I think the second, personally.