Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres information about an experiment that took place by Giovanni Brotzu, in which males and females tested the "Brotzu lotion"(the actual lotion hasn't been named yet) and had amazing results. Beps63's claims about his results is probably 100% real, unless the patent application that was published on November 12, 2015 is fake..................................it's not. So relax everyone, enjoy ur winter holiday, and look forward to a possible cure thats coming very very soon. The link to the published patent is below: Read it, and enjoy!!

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en
Patents mean almost nothing. Trials results - that's the only thing that matters.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has any1 sent an email lately to fidia to ask them about when is the announcement gonna happen?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the risk of going offtopic, I don't see oral finasteride as an option for me. I'm deeply concerned about the sides. I've tried posting in the androgen part of this forum about liposomal finasteride, but there doesn't seem to be much interest around it, so it mustn't work.
I used minoxidil only for a year and I have very aggressive balding but it reduced my shedding. When I introduced liposomal finasteride (0.1% from farmacia parati hasson and wong's formula) the shedding has completely stopped. If you'd like, remind me in 3 months and I will let you know if i got regrowth or sides from it.

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used minoxidil only for a year and I have very aggressive balding but it reduced my shedding. When I introduced liposomal finasteride (0.1% from farmacia parati hasson and wong's formula) the shedding has completely stopped. If you'd like, remind me in 3 months and I will let you know if i got regrowth or sides from it.

Ooo yes please do, does "liposomal" mean that it is delivered the same method as the brotzu lotion (better/more effectve in theory) ? Sorry, a bit off topic.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that Minoxidil, if at all, gives results in 6 months or so, and there is also a chance your hair looks worse for a good time before it gets better. What if this lotion gets released, if you were to go by *some* rumors, in February? Then I'm in 2 months of minoxidil with possibly worse looking hair waiting for this lotion. Moreover, my hairloss is at the temples, so even less chance for Minoxidil to work.

Totally on the same page as this. I realize all the reasons to start minoxidil are there, but what if it makes your hair worse before it makes it better? What if adding brotzu makes counteracts minoxidil and fucks sh*t up way worse? What if, what if, what if? Anyhow, as everyone says, there is no reason not to start, but still.... :)

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Mods/Admin please can you change the title of this thread? to a more relevant title like "Brotzu Lotion discussion, latest news and rumours"

This thread title needs to be changed as is confusing to anyone new who hasn't been following it for a while as the Brotzu lotion is NOT due to hit the market in 2016.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread title needs to be changed as is confusing to anyone new who hasn't been following it for a while as the Brotzu lotion is NOT due to hit the market in 2016.

It's a good reminder to people that predictions and rumours may lead to disappointment.

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Theres information about an experiment that took place by Giovanni Brotzu, in which males and females tested the "Brotzu lotion"(the actual lotion hasn't been named yet) and had amazing results. Beps63's claims about his results is probably 100% real, unless the patent application that was published on November 12, 2015 is fake..................................it's not. So relax everyone, enjoy ur winter holiday, and look forward to a possible cure thats coming very very soon. The link to the published patent is below: Read it, and enjoy!!

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

Thank you for this Saiyan!

Really interesting. They say that pure PGE1, when used for ulcers, only works when you use a ton, leading to side effects. They also say it must be kept frozen until the time of use. They developed PGE1 "precursors" that are stable at room temperature and not known to cause side effects.

I know this is old news but maybe it can get us back on the topic of the science.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I have dark circles under my eyes from minoxidil does the brotzu lotion act the same way as vasolidator and causes the same side effect?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I have dark circles under my eyes from minoxidil does the brotzu lotion act the same way as vasolidator and causes the same side effect?

minoxidil makes you younger by growing hairs back(when it works) but it makes you look 10years older with a fuc*** face. I have to use hyaluronic acid serum and vit c. The irony is that with my girly routine (hello girls you are geniuses) my skin looks better now than prior to using minoxidil

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil makes you younger by growing hairs back(when it works) but it makes you look 10years older with a fuc*** face. I have to use hyaluronic acid serum and vit c. The irony is that with my girly routine (hello girls you are geniuses) my skin looks better now than prior to using minoxidil
@kiwipilu I started using Minoxidill about 5 months ago. Beside noticing tiny hairs growing on my face I have also noticed that my face looks darker. Do you mind telling me what you are doing exaclty to get a better skin while using Minoxidill? Thanks a lot.

br1

Reaction score
Got this from the patent page:

The present invention overcomes the limits of the state of the art through liposome formulations containing PGE1 precursors stable at room temperature, storable in a liquid, semi-solid or solid form, directly applicable without preventive preparation and absolutely free of any kind of side effect related to the use of an actual drug. Clinical trials that were carried out further demonstrated a surprisingly higher efficacy of the products described herein in comparison with what is known, so as to make their use possible at concentrations markedly lower than those of already known products.

Already known products meaning finasteride & minoxidil.

Also interesting fact, is that this lotion is not in the pipeline page. I think Admin doesn't "approve" this invention. :)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got this from the patent page:

Already known products meaning finasteride & minoxidil.

Also interesting fact, is that this lotion is not in the pipeline page. I think Admin doesn't "approve" this invention. :)

Its exclusion is justified, given that it is not undergoing clinical trials in the same way that the cell therapies and drugs are; there is also next to no information from the company producing it.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil doesn't cause skin issues people.... come on! What happens is, you hear about these issues and then when you use minoxidil you start examining your skin and see stuff that was already there that you didn't notice before. Then peoole think "the minoxidil is ruining my face!" In reality you're just now noticing what's been there all along.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil doesn't cause skin issues people.... come on! What happens is, you hear about these issues and then when you use minoxidil you start examining your skin and see stuff that was already there that you didn't notice before. Then peoole think "the minoxidil is ruining my face!" In reality you're just now noticing what's been there all along.

I'm 45 been using it for 6-7 weeks so far no signs of aging or darkening.

my skin has been a little dry but its also fall/winter so.

Nothing a little serum does not help.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I lost collagen under my eyes from minoxidil, not a doubt in my mind. It's no different to saying not all get sexual sides from finasteride. Read any drug and the side affects are numerous... It's not like we all suffer from all of them, instead we all get one or two and this is why the list is so long - because in total they all add up. If just 2% get a nose bleed, it still happens;

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't think discrediting someone else's experience because you didn't get sides is a good idea. I'm on minoxidil (3 months) and haven't noticed anything wrong with my skin, just unwanted hair growth on my face and forehead. However, I'm gonna trust someone else when they say their skin is worsening with minoxidil because it's their skin so I'd trust them to know it better than me. I'm sure there are some who are just paranoid but I doubt that's the case for all people who claim their skin has worsened.

ArroçAlForn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just read that the 3rd trial lasts between 2 and 4 years. How do we know the last trial ends in December? Just because of beps? Anyone knows how long is this drug being investigated?