Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He can't post any pictures because he is just a troll
Oh I got it. So you believe that lotion is not snake oil or want to believe, and by writing insulting messages to beps you kinda want him to be angry at you and finally post the pics to prove that you're a douche. Btw you could personally ask him to do that without this clowning.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
images-49.jpeg

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey admin, you can just go ahead and delete all other topics/threads in this New Research category since everyone just dumps everything into this Brontzu thread.

This thread has become the one stop shop for off topic comments, speculation, rumors and insults.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
When did Beps say that fidia will release the results any1 remembers? And when will they release the product after that?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did Beps say that fidia will release the results any1 remembers? And when will they release the product after that?

He just said trials should end in december. He believes the release is in early 2017. But he doesn't know that.

Afaik there is neither an official nor an unofficial announcement about your questions. Just guesses.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil makes you younger by growing hairs back(when it works) but it makes you look 10years older with a fuc*** face. I have to use hyaluronic acid serum and vit c. The irony is that with my girly routine (hello girls you are geniuses) my skin looks better now than prior to using minoxidil

Can you aware us on your girly routine ? I already apply 0.025% Retin-A cream at night, and once in a while emu + coconut oil.

Edit: This post was somehow accidently written by my cat that walked all over my keyboard, obviously I'm a manly man that don't use any serums.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He just said trials should end in december. He believes the release is in early 2017. But he doesn't know that.

Afaik there is neither an official nor an unofficial announcement about your questions. Just guesses.

LOL . You think that trials end in december because Beps says that . Ok, then we dont know nothing . We can not wait January because nothing happing .

Ye just overread what I actually wrote and jump on your hate trip again. I don't think anything, I HOPE at most..

NO ONE is saying that beps is clearly telling the TRUTH. Most here trust him thats all...

What if you would have inside information? And you want to share those information to calm others down or something. But then, the only people you encounter are alexfighter retards who judge you without any evidence.. What would you f*****g do?

He is just trying to help us for f*** sake..
Believe it or not but STFU.

Last edited:

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil doesn't cause skin issues people.... come on! What happens is, you hear about these issues and then when you use minoxidil you start examining your skin and see stuff that was already there that you didn't notice before. Then peoole think "the minoxidil is ruining my face!" In reality you're just now noticing what's been there all along.

No, just no. I got crazy dark circles under my eyes and my skin started sagging from minoxidil, after I quit it got better. And FYI I was 19 years old.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, just no. I got crazy dark circles under my eyes and my skin started sagging from minoxidil, after I quit it got better. And FYI I was 19 years old.

Look man.... unless you can provide evidence I just don't believe you. I'm sorry. Propecia side effects are well known. There is strong evidence for them. Minoxidl and skin issues are not proven. The studies showing collagen synthesis inhibition were done in vitro...

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look man.... unless you can provide evidence I just don't believe you. I'm sorry. Propecia side effects are well known. There is strong evidence for them. Minoxidl and skin issues are not proven. The studies showing collagen synthesis inhibition were done in vitro...

I had dark circles as well when i tried minoxidil 20 years ago, it worked on my hair, and while I looked tired, I wouldnt say it fucked my face. It affects some people, just read the reviews on amazon. That said,Im 39 now, and my eyes look better/more rested now than when I used it all those years ago.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It is possible that you could get dark circles under the eyes due to minoxidil being a vasodilator and increasing blood flow the scalp. The skin under your eyes is the thinnest, so if there is more blood flowing and pooling around that area, it would appear as dark circles. Fluid retention is also a common side effect of vasodilators.

I can't tell if minoxidil had that effect on me given that I have hereditary dark circles.

The "it wrinkles your skin" thing definitely is unproven though.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Mods/Admin please can you change the title of this thread? to a more relevant title like "Brotzu Lotion discussion, latest news and rumours"
This thread title needs to be changed as is confusing to anyone new who hasn't been following it for a while as the Brotzu lotion is NOT due to hit the market in 2016.

Where are the Mods or Admin???

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible that you could get dark circles under the eyes due to minoxidil being a vasodilator and increasing blood flow the scalp. The skin under your eyes is the thinnest, so if there is more blood flowing and pooling around that area, it would appear as dark circles. Fluid retention is also a common side effect of vasodilators.

I can't tell if minoxidil had that effect on me given that I have hereditary dark circles.

The "it wrinkles your skin" thing definitely is unproven though.

Fluid retention around the eyes can make them puffy and sag slightly causing wrinkles. Mine went away when I reduced my dose and applied more carefully though. I regret not taking pictures.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluid retention around the eyes can make them puffy and sag slightly causing wrinkles. Mine went away when I reduced my dose and applied more carefully though. I regret not taking pictures.

I overdose on rogaine. I use 15 times the recommended amount every application and I have no skin issues, dark circles or wrinkles. I also think that the side effect would be listed on the box if it were true

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I overdose on rogaine. I use 15 times the recommended amount every application and I have no skin issues, dark circles or wrinkles. I also think that the side effect would be listed on the box if it were true

Different people have different reactions to different things. Even sunscreen has caused a rash on my face. Very reactive skin.