Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
At 38 I was 4 advanced, at 45 5 at 50 5a and now 4 (53 year old)
This is my progression.
Now my hair are better than 38

That is fantastic recovery. If any of us could recover 10 years of regrowth, or 1.5 NWs, I consider that a home run for the treatment of "Androgenetic Alopecia".

Imaging adding minoxidil and other stimulants, it could be potentially better.

My crown has thinned and my hairline receeded, but im still barely hanging on to a 2. If I could drop to a Norwood 1 at my age (39/40), I would be over the f*****g moon happy!

norwoodscale.gif

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
nice--tell the man who is giving us information he does not have to he's 'old'.
class act.
LMAO

And beps is also A BIT susceptible.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is fantastic recovery. If any of us could recover 10 years of regrowth, or 1.5 Norwood's, I consider that a home run for the treatment of "Androgenetic Alopecia".

Imaging adding minoxidil and other stimulants, it could be potentially better.

My crown has thinned and my hairline receeded, but im still barely hanging on to a 2. If I could drop to a Norwood 1 at my age (39/40), I would be over the f*****g moon happy!
Agreed, but it just sounds too good to be true. It is ok to call me a fearmonger (I basically don´t care what some random balding guys think of me.....) or whatever, but I have just been disappointed too often by "the next big thing". For my own peace of mind it is best to expect nothing and continue with my current regimen.

P.S.: Hope that people like me don´t stop Beps63 from posting here. I am very thankful for your contributions. :)

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, but it just sounds too good to be true. It is ok to call me a fearmonger (I basically don´t care what some random balding guys think of me.....) or whatever, but I have just been disappointed too often by "the next big thing". For my own peace of mind it is best to expect nothing and continue with my current regimen.

P.S.: Hope that people like me don´t stop Beps63 from posting here. I am very thankful for your contributions. :)

You can call it guarded optimism, but until we actually know, anyone who drops their regimen before there is an official release on results and date to market is definitely jumping the gun. :)

I am optiistic and I feel like a kid around christmas. Only a few more sleeps to go before we hear from Brotzu.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can call it guarded optimism, but until we actually know, anyone who drops their regimen before there is an official release on results and date to market is definitely jumping the gun. :)

I am optiistic and I feel like a kid around christmas. Only a few more sleeps to go before we hear from Brotzu.

I agree no one should wait for this to come out..we don't know 'when' no one should lose ground waiting if they can prevent it.

I was also thinking today i wonder if Fidia is doing comparison studies--Like to minoxidil and to finasteride...maybe that is whats taking so long? Is that how they do studies before releasing a medication?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was also thinking today i wonder if Fidia is doing comparison studies--Like to minoxidil and to finasteride...maybe that is whats taking so long? Is that how they do studies before releasing a medication?
I don´t know.....If they are sure they have a really good/effective treatment, why not release it while continuing some more advanced trials at the same time? I mean, a product which actually regrows hair. Come on.......

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree no one should wait for this to come out..we don't know 'when' no one should lose ground waiting if they can prevent it.

It is not usual test a med against other, ....,
And that is desperate

bboy4

Reaction score
The thing is, it seems every treatment that comes along is always shrouded in mystery, and we are always drop fed tiny droplets of ambiguous info for years without anything ever concrete and clear ever being laid out. It's no wonder people get so polarised or burnt out by it all. I know why this all happens, but jesus christ it would be so much more psychologically healthy for us to get some clear, lucid, focused and transparent information for once. I really do wonder if there's any other condition where they'd be so willing to not think about how much they're f*****g around with people's mental state by being so guarded, obscure and non-committal about potential treatments.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nice--tell the man who is giving us information he does not have to he's 'old'.
class act.

didn't know saying 'old' to someone offend him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should blame brotzu when he says his lotion will get better result for young people then older.

this is called age classification, lady.
https://lumen.instructure.com/courses/199939/pages/Section13-4?module_item_id=4575415

how many time in this forum someone says that Dr.Brotzu is old and no one blame him. despite he's not giving us information about the lotion but he made the lotion it self.

keep your advice to your self and stop bullshit.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are old, I feel young :D:D:D
My grandparents all died after ninety years :)
i'm 30 and i'm old too.
what i mean by that if the lotion works with you and you have 53 y/o this lotion will get better result for young people in their 20th who just start loosing their hair.

in my society when someone tell you are old it doesn't hurt your feeling.

Last edited:

beps63

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm 30 and i'm old too.
what i mean by that if the lotion works with you and you have 53 y/o this lotion will get better result for young people in their 20th who just start loosing their hair.

in my society when someone tell you are old doesn't hurt your feeling.
The lotion work better in the young. Is fantastic on childs, immagine a child completely bald, and after 2 years to have hair again.
Giving back the smile of a child is beautiful.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Prevention better than cure" is a good mantra, and it is indicated in our case,...., then acting younger is better.

Excuse me, beps63, regarding your scalp shaving, do you shave only a time in 38`? I mean, Normally, people who choose to shave their heads, do it all over it (eliminating the lateral hair) and for this they need to shave continuously. at least 1 time a week
Was this your case?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lotion work better in the young. Is fantastic on childs, immagine a child completely bald, and after 2 years to have hair again.
Giving back the smile of a child is beautiful.
hope we can get back our smile too. :D
this alopecia HURT me mentally so much. it's time to stop it/revers it.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At 38 I was 4 advanced, at 45 5 at 50 5a and now 4 (53 year old)
This is my progression.
Now my hair are better than 38

Have you seen someone else´s progress?

I mean, have they improved as much as you have?

Cause what you are saying is so awesome I can´t even believe it! Most of us will get better hair really soon if that´s true (I believe you, but this is quite impressive!). And one more question @beps63, is it difficult to recover hair from the frontline/crown? Or is it going to be the same in every area of our heads?

Thank you so much! ;)

INT

Reaction score
It hurts me to see so many people putting so much hope in this stuff...
Don't get me wrong, I also had moments where I felt euphoric with everything I read on this topic but let's be realistic... What actual proof do we have that this will work that we did not have with previous promising products?

Beps: I promise you I will apologize if after a few months you will turn out to be sincere but you have no proof that you are not a troll that an actual troll could not give us.

The group buy has kind of been confirmed to be fake.

We have not seen ANY pictures of anyone with male pattern baldness getting results...

Wanting reality to be different than what it actual is always leads to disappointments unfortunately.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I also had moments where I felt euphoric with everything I read on this topic but let's be realistic... What actual proof do we have that this will work that we did not have with previous promising products?

Beps: I promise you I will apologize if after a few months you will turn out to be sincere but you have no proof that you are not a troll that an actual troll could not give us.

We have not seen ANY pictures of anyone with male pattern baldness getting results...

Wanting reality to be different than what it actual is always leads to disappointments unfortunately.
We are all putting our hopes in this because this has almost all of the ingredients to be a succesful treatment. We have a well known doctor which discovers by accident a lotion that grows hair, after that a reputable company picks it up and follows all the necesary steps for it to reach the market. For me, it's my only hope because i refuse to take castrateride.. so if it doesn't work i will shave my head and live my life as a shaolin monk.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This a ridiculous post masquerading as something that appears rational. Also, please name me said promising products.

A veteran vascular surgeon created a lotion which he sold to an Italian pharmaceutical company who have verified that they are indeed trialing such a lotion and as I recall, it even confirms this on the patent. Obviously, you are not going to see pictures (which would be declared "fake" by most users here) before the trials are over and why would a company who already sells working osteoarthritis creams, skin irritation foam and vaginal hydrating gels suddenly be like "f*** it, let's put a phony product in our lineup!"? That would not be good for business. Also, the doctor isn't even going around promoting this stuff; no company or individual behind the lotion is trying to get anyone hyped about buying it. If it doesn't work, they will surely scrap it.

No kidding that the group buy was a scam. No sane individual thought it would be legit and what does that even have to do with anything?

You appear to wanting reality to be different than it is. You're using a lack of pictures from an ongoing trial and a group-buy scam while ignoring that this thing really exists and is being trialed by a legitimate company. This is akin to saying a new skin cream Neutrogena is developing must be a bust because you haven't seen the pictures from their unfinished trials. The reality is that you can't say with any certainty how well it will work any more than anyone can be sure it will.

Jim4462

My Regimen
Reaction score
This a ridiculous post masquerading as something that appears rational. Also, please name me said promising products.

A veteran vascular surgeon created a lotion which he sold to an Italian pharmaceutical company who have verified that they are indeed trialing such a lotion and as I recall, it even confirms this on the patent. Obviously, you are not going to see pictures (which would be declared "fake" by most users here) before the trials are over and why would a company who already sells working osteoarthritis creams, skin irritation foam and vaginal hydrating gels suddenly be like "f*** it, let's put a phony product in our lineup!"? That would not be good for business. Also, the doctor isn't even going around promoting this stuff; no company or individual behind the lotion is trying to get anyone hyped about buying it. If it doesn't work, they will surely scrap it.

No kidding that the group buy was a scam. No sane individual thought it would be legit and what does that even have to do with anything?

You appear to wanting reality to be different than it is. You're using a lack of pictures from an ongoing trial and a group-buy scam while ignoring that this thing really exists and is being trialed by a legitimate company. This is akin to saying a new skin cream Neutrogena is developing must be a bust because you haven't seen the pictures from their unfinished trials. The reality is that you can't say with any certainty how well it will work any more than anyone can be sure it will.

KaBLAMMO! Very well said.