Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This a ridiculous post masquerading as something that appears rational. Also, please name me said promising products.

A veteran vascular surgeon created a lotion which he sold to an Italian pharmaceutical company who have verified that they are indeed trialing such a lotion and as I recall, it even confirms this on the patent. Obviously, you are not going to see pictures (which would be declared "fake" by most users here) before the trials are over and why would a company who already sells working osteoarthritis creams, skin irritation foam and vaginal hydrating gels suddenly be like "f*** it, let's put a phony product in our lineup!"? That would not be good for business. Also, the doctor isn't even going around promoting this stuff; no company or individual behind the lotion is trying to get anyone hyped about buying it. If it doesn't work, they will surely scrap it.

No kidding that the group buy was a scam. No sane individual thought it would be legit and what does that even have to do with anything?

You appear to wanting reality to be different than it is. You're using a lack of pictures from an ongoing trial and a group-buy scam while ignoring that this thing really exists and is being trialed by a legitimate company. This is akin to saying a new skin cream Neutrogena is developing must be a bust because you haven't seen the pictures from their unfinished trials. The reality is that you can't say with any certainty how well it will work any more than anyone can be sure it will.

oTGwcRklnFLwoGh_P1G0ix-KqdPd1pOiwE2IPsrnbFAODpIVdqvo5AByxDBHbYN9DkK2nK-Xg3WZ9CuCW2Ngrt9F5htzTC0o1fpu7mnRk5tRChY0iX99wEaj=w372-h182-nc

INT

Reaction score
This a ridiculous post masquerading as something that appears rational. Also, please name me said promising products.

A veteran vascular surgeon created a lotion which he sold to an Italian pharmaceutical company who have verified that they are indeed trialing such a lotion and as I recall, it even confirms this on the patent. Obviously, you are not going to see pictures (which would be declared "fake" by most users here) before the trials are over and why would a company who already sells working osteoarthritis creams, skin irritation foam and vaginal hydrating gels suddenly be like "f*** it, let's put a phony product in our lineup!"? That would not be good for business. Also, the doctor isn't even going around promoting this stuff; no company or individual behind the lotion is trying to get anyone hyped about buying it. If it doesn't work, they will surely scrap it.

No kidding that the group buy was a scam. No sane individual thought it would be legit and what does that even have to do with anything?

You appear to wanting reality to be different than it is. You're using a lack of pictures from an ongoing trial and a group-buy scam while ignoring that this thing really exists and is being trialed by a legitimate company. This is akin to saying a new skin cream Neutrogena is developing must be a bust because you haven't seen the pictures from their unfinished trials. The reality is that you can't say with any certainty how well it will work any more than anyone can be sure it will.

You seriously want me to list all the products that never made it to the market but were a huge hype for some time on the online male pattern baldness community?

Regarding the pictures: I think you misinterpret what I meant. I am not upset because there are no pictuers yet, I just announced my worries regarding some people that seem to have very high hopes about this future product without any acutal evidence of it's effectiveness. I don't know what people declaring pictures as fake has to do with me or my previous post...

Just because Fidia is a reputed company does not mean the product has to be good. They definitely saw the potential in the product and they know that the potential financial rewards if it would work would DESTROY the costs of the research funding for the lotion.

I know that no doctor or company is hyping the stuff, it are the hopeful bald(ing) guys on the web that are doing that and that are exactly the people I was talking about.

No sane individual thought it would be legit? Do you also want a list of the users that truly did believe it was real and got disappointed when they found out it wasn't?

Again, I am not saying that this stuff will fail and I truly hope it will not, I just want to warn people with getting their hopes up. PLease do not black-and-white my comments.

INT

Reaction score
Haha someone even gave me a dislike for expressing my worries for people who are getting their hopes up.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seriously want me to list all the products that never made it to the market but were a huge hype for some time on the online male pattern baldness community?

I'm waiting; quit stalling

Regarding the pictures: I think you misinterpret what I meant. I am not upset because there are no pictuers yet, I just announced my worries regarding some people that seem to have very high hopes about this future product without any acutal evidence of it's effectiveness. I don't know what people declaring pictures as fake has to do with me or my previous post...

Because as we've seen on this forum regarding photos from actual clinical trials of other treatments, people still insist it must be fake. "The lighting is off", "the angle is a micrometer off from the before picture" etc. What do you constitute as being "evidence" if not pictures then? If it was only clinical data (which is what really matters) you'd say there were no pictures and that's suspicious. Yet, you insist that you are not upset about a lack of pictures? Obviously, the word of the doctor is not good enough. So I ask you, what is evidence?

Just because Fidia is a reputed company does not mean the product has to be good. They definitely saw the potential in the product and they know that the potential financial rewards if it would work would DESTROY the costs of the research funding for the lotion

Cognitive dissonance. Your first sentence states that just because they're a reputable company (with a good record, I'd add) doesn't mean the product has to be good, but your second sentence states that they must have seen this product as promising and thus they decided to support it — implying that they otherwise wouldn't.

"The product must be good if this company picked it up, but it doesn't have to be good just because said company picked it up." Wut?

I know that no doctor or company is hyping the stuff, it are the hopeful bald(ing) guys on the web that are doing that and that are exactly the people I was talking about.

Yes, they are totally banking on reeling in the billions of $ they'll get from the people on this forum, which they likely don't even know exists and studies repeatedly show that despite finasteride, minoxidil and transplants being viable options, less than 10% of men seek treatment for hairloss.

That makes so much sense.

No sane individual thought it would be legit? Do you also want a list of the users that truly did believe it was real and got disappointed when they found out it wasn't?

Well slick, clearly those people weren't sane now, were they?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys don't purposefully misunderstand @INT .

He just said there is no proof yet. All new treatments in the last 20 years went to hell, so I guess he is just worried.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because as we've seen on this forum regarding photos from actual clinical trials of other treatments, people still insist it must be fake. "The lighting is off", "the angle is a micrometer off from the before picture" etc. What do you constitute as being "evidence" if not pictures then? If it was only clinical data (which is what really matters) you'd say there were no pictures and that's suspicious. Yet, you insist that you are not upset about a lack of pictures? Obviously, the word of the doctor is not good enough. So I ask you, what is evidence?
Are you slightly retarted? Just because someone called pictures in another thread fake ( btw. if they were real, where is "the Cure"?) you accuse realistic people in this thread to do the same if someone would post pictures from results for Androgenetic Alopecia with the Brotzu lotion? Lol, so it is ok to make some unbased claims, because "you wouldn´t believe it if you saw pictures"?

Just let us decide for ourselves whether we choose to believe or not in pictures we see.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you slightly retarted? Just because someone called pictures in another thread fake ( btw. if they were real, where is "the Cure"?) you accuse realistic people in this thread to do the same if someone would post pictures from results for Androgenetic Alopecia with the Brotzu lotion? Lol, so it is ok to make some unbased claims, because "you wouldn´t believe it if you saw pictures"?

Just let us decide for ourselves whether we choose to believe or not in pictures we see.

Allow me to rephrase, this happens in EVERY instance pictures are shown of ANY treatment. Go check for yourself if you don't believe it.

It would be the ultimate karma if every a**h** bitching about how everything is scam, nothing will happen, it's just like all of the thousands of other treatments (which are almost exclusively concoctions of amino acid and vitamins lol) instead of reading the clinical data and waiting would just go bald and stay that way well into the next eon.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it quite likely that this lotion will have finasteride-like side effects because of the S-equol?
Noooo,
one you put it in your scalps and it act only in your scalps,
and the other you drink it as pill and it lower your DHT blood , which Resulting in side effect.

The lotion inhibt the DHT and finasteride inhibit the enzyme 5-Alpha which when combined with testosterone produce DHT.

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
Noooo,
one you put it in your scalps and it act only in your scalps,
and the other you drink it as pill and it lower your DHT blood , which Resulting in side effect.

The lotion inhibt the DHT and finasteride inhibit the enzyme 5-Alpha which when combined with testosterone produce DHT.

In what way does it inhibit DHT? Does it bind to androgen receptors? Does it actually bind to DHT and change its chemical form?

I did read about someone who experienced finasteride-like side effects from trying S-equol on another forum, however this is only anecdotal evidence so I don't really know what to make of it..

CapiLarry

Reaction score
It's my understanding that the equol, carnitine, and PGE1 substitute are suspended in liposomes measuring less than 100 nm allowing skin penetration. The solution is lipophilic, so it binds to lipids resulting in a localized slow release of active ingredients thus avoiding sides. Getting the liposome size/composition must be tricky. I'll leave it to the pros. It's wholly possible that not getting the liposome vehicle correct would result in sides as dosage/time is easy to mess up as well as the possibility of it going systemic. I think that even if somebody had all the ingredients, it'd still be really tricky to get it right. The original patent is from 2012. they've been working on it for a fair while now.

from the patent:
the liposome solution thus obtained is poured into an aqueous solution of polylysine 40 - 100 MW (0.01 mg/10 ml) and constantly stirred for 30 minutes. The solution thus obtained can be used directly on the scalp at least once daily The results of the hair loss cessation can already be observed after just 7 days and the first new hair regrowth results between 45 and 90 days.

The patent is easy to find via the goggle! There is a follow up patent where they discuss the PGE1 substitutes to avoid costly trial processes. Fidia are the applicants

My opinion --->> If this stuff shows any efficacy whatsoever Fidia will release it as it's considered a cosmetic. I also believe that they've obviously believe in Brotzu's findings because they taken on the patent. Soooo.....my call is that it'll be out in early/mid 2017 and are in a due diligence phase right now. They'll want to do it right because they're sitting on a gold mine.

IT'll be cool to get some news on this stuff in the short term. It's cool that it seems to be sides free. It'd be cool if we stopped insulting one another.

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the equol, carnitine, and PGE1 substitute are suspended in liposomes measuring less than 100 nm allowing skin penetration. The solution is lipophilic, so it binds to lipids resulting in a localized slow release of active ingredients thus avoiding sides. Getting the liposome size/composition must be tricky. I'll leave it to the pros. It's wholly possible that not getting the liposome vehicle correct would result in sides as dosage/time is easy to mess up as well as the possibility of it going systemic. I think that even if somebody had all the ingredients, it'd still be really tricky to get it right. The original patent is from 2012. they've been working on it for a fair while now.

from the patent:
the liposome solution thus obtained is poured into an aqueous solution of polylysine 40 - 100 MW (0.01 mg/10 ml) and constantly stirred for 30 minutes. The solution thus obtained can be used directly on the scalp at least once daily The results of the hair loss cessation can already be observed after just 7 days and the first new hair regrowth results between 45 and 90 days.

The patent is easy to find via the goggle! There is a follow up patent where they discuss the PGE1 substitutes to avoid costly trial processes. Fidia are the applicants

My opinion --->> If this stuff shows any efficacy whatsoever Fidia will release it as it's considered a cosmetic. I also believe that they've obviously believe in Brotzu's findings because they taken on the patent. Soooo.....my call is that it'll be out in early/mid 2017 and are in a due diligence phase right now. They'll want to do it right because they're sitting on a gold mine.

IT'll be cool to get some news on this stuff in the short term. It's cool that it seems to be sides free. It'd be cool if we stopped insulting one another.

If it indeed works and has no side effects then this is huge

Hopefully it will be released soon

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but what is the legal policy for getting an Italian drug to the US?

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but what is the legal policy for getting an Italian drug to the US?

None of the ingredients are banned - shouldn't be an issue. Also I don't believe they are even considered a "drug".

Reefmatic

Reaction score
Don't forget pricing guys. Obviously if the results are dramatic they will be able to charge more. It's thus in their best interest to carry out these studies even if it isn't considered a 'drug'. Here's to hoping the results are great but the price is affordable

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't forget pricing guys. Obviously if the results are dramatic they will be able to charge more. It's thus in their best interest to carry out these studies even if it isn't considered a 'drug'. Here's to hoping the results are great but the price is affordable

Cost won't be a factor if this works. You can expect family members of people on this forum to wake up with missing organs if the stuff is too pricey.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Allow me to rephrase, this happens in EVERY instance pictures are shown of ANY treatment. Go check for yourself if you don't believe it.

It would be the ultimate karma if every a**h** bitching about how everything is scam, nothing will happen, it's just like all of the thousands of other treatments (which are almost exclusively concoctions of amino acid and vitamins lol) instead of reading the clinical data and waiting would just go bald and stay that way well into the next eon.
As I hinted: ANY treatment apart from Finasteride/Minoxidil was more or less useless, so I guess these people were right about bitching about these pics ;)

I have studied Statistics and hence I have developed a deep mistrust towards all kinds of studies. Numbers combined with some nice powerpoint sheet are so easy to manipulate. Whenever I hear about some study, my first question is: Who paid for the study? I don´t care about some nice theories, I want a real treatment. I have no time for reading clinical data about future treatments, I am on proven treatments, that´s enough for the moment.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cost won't be a factor if this works. You can expect family members of people on this forum to wake up with missing organs if the stuff is too pricey.
And I also think since the production doesn´t appear very complicated it might be wise not to make it too expensive, in order to prevent people getting the lotion from the black market. Really, money isn´t the problem here.