Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
But if it's legit and promising, why isn't it getting more media buzz?
Even the treatments we know are either scams or highly unlikely to work get coverage all the time – far earlier in development. So how likely is it that something as revolutionary as this claims to be simply got overlooked?

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
I cant imagine Brotzu will talk about Androgenetic Alopecia Lotion which he sold to Fidia. Im quite certain he signed a NDA. Would make sense, doesnt it?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But if it's legit and promising, why isn't it getting more media buzz?
Even the treatments we know are either scams or highly unlikely to work get coverage all the time – far earlier in development. So how likely is it that something as revolutionary as this claims to be simply got overlooked?
how it can have a media buzz when no photo is available.
Until now we don't have any Before/After photos for Androgenetic Alopecia patients. doesn't mean i don't trust him, i'm optimistic toward this lotion.
Samumed too published their results for the phase II trial without any photo doesn't mean their product is a SCAM.

FIDIA didn't publish any result of Dr.Brotzu and they started their own trial since may 2016 with little modification to the lotion by adding preservatives. the trial normally will finish in December and normally later they will publish results.
to me it seems very legit.

if you were in FIDIA's Place How would you do ? buying the lotion from Dr.brotzu the next days you make an official conference publishing the images provided by Dr.brotzu and the next days starting the mass production ? some logic guys. FIDIA is a big company.

i know all of us are in hurry to get this lotion and finish with this shitty ALOPICIA, but we have to wait.

may be @beps63 can provide us more information about that.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its 2016? f*** me.
As if the media means sh*t.
I thought Facebook taught us this.
If this fails and histogen/other 2017 & 2018 fails them im going to shave my head, catch a flight over from aus to Scotland and get some Top notch scalp micropigmentation from skalp or paulbrandwood or some sh*t and live out my days without any worry.
If you base the effectiveness of a "cure" off media coverage then well, grow the f*** up.

Last edited:

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
buying the lotion from Dr.brotzu the next days you make an official conference publishing the images provided by Dr.brotzu
What´s wrong about that? Companies make such announcements all the time.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand why you guys are speculating for 179 pages. Just chill the @$#£ down and wait for release. Nothing more you can do.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hope at least someone from IESON will be in Torino . Maybe there will be an opportunity to ask Giovanni about Fidia trials if he does not mention Androgenetic Alopecia in his presentation.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
If you base the effectiveness of a "cure" off media coverage then well, grow the f*** up.

Whoa, chill. I was just asking a question and voicing a legitimate concern. One I am still more than happy to dismiss in the face of solid argumentation.
I'm not claiming it's a scam, if anything, I'm hoping for an explanation that would put me at ease.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if someone at hairlosstalk would be able to translate the presentation, or if it will be subtitled shortly after

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how it can have a media buzz when no photo is available.
Until now we don't have any Before/After photos for Androgenetic Alopecia patients. doesn't mean i don't trust him, i'm optimistic toward this lotion.
Samumed too published their results for the phase II trial without any photo doesn't mean their product is a SCAM.

FIDIA didn't publish any result of Dr.Brotzu and they started their own trial since may 2016 with little modification to the lotion by adding preservatives. the trial normally will finish in December and normally later they will publish results.
to me it seems very legit.

if you were in FIDIA's Place How would you do ? buying the lotion from Dr.brotzu the next days you make an official conference publishing the images provided by Dr.brotzu and the next days starting the mass production ? some logic guys. FIDIA is a big company.

i know all of us are in hurry to get this lotion and finish with this shitty ALOPICIA, but we have to wait.

may be @beps63 can provide us more information about that.

I agree i think they are very legit.

they are financially solid company i don't know why they would need to leak information yet. The product and testing does not sound expensive compared to some of these other treatments especially the ones in Japan.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i found their patent which also talks about clinical trials in more detailed results as you scroll down.
Scroll down to 'experimental study' 'treatments' Also i got impression from this that it's not just for young they mention post menopausal women often--thats usually women over 50. So maybe it's a 'time length' of hair loss not so much 'age' of person.
just throwing it up because personally never saw this before.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Majority of questions that are being asked "again and again" on 180 pages of this forum are found in the Patent that HairBlues posted above. It is like a cycle that goes on here. Hard to find any new information here. Seriously, this thread is becoming like a broken record.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i found their patent which also talks about clinical trials in more detailed results as you scroll down.
Scroll down to 'experimental study' 'treatments' Also i got impression from this that it's not just for young they mention post menopausal women often--thats usually women over 50. So maybe it's a 'time length' of hair loss not so much 'age' of person.
just throwing it up because personally never saw this before.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

I found this in the link hairblues posted. This sounds pretty good....

Experimental study

Patients of female and male gender characterized by massive hair reduction due to various causes, and also a small number of patients of female gender of postmenopausal age, reporting hair thinning, hair reduction and loss of hair strength were selected. The clinical efficacy of preparation 4 that on previous tests displayed the best characteristics of homogeneity and stability was evaluated .

Treatments :

Lotion A, prepared according to the present example 4 ; Lotion B, comparison, prepared as described in WO 2011/095938 (example 1) and then containing PGE1 and S- equol in 1:1 ratio

Lotion C, containing 7 mg of PGE1 enclosed in liposomes as the only active substance, prepared according to method A;

Lotion D, containing 1,25 mg of DGLA enclosed in liposomes as the only active substance, prepared according to method A.

Groups of patients:

• Group 1: 10 (6 male, 4 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion A to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp;

• Group 2: 10 (5 male, 5 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion B to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp;

• Group 3: 6 female menopausal patients for about 3 years, without specific diseases related to hair reduction, treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion A to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp.

• Group 4: 4 (2 male, 2 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion C to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp; • Group 5: 4 (2 male, 2 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion D to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp;

Evaluation was carried out at pre-determined time points by dermoscopy and direct observation with photographic detections.

Results

On day 7 : both group 1 and group 2 experience a reduction of hair loss, defined "substantial" by patients of group 1 and "modest" by those of group 2. Group 3 feels hair as more robust. Groups 4 and 5 do not report any variation;

On day 20: in group 1 all the patients have stopped losing hair and report the presence of a substantial fuzz. In group 2 hair loss has stopped in 6 patients and fuzz, where present, is more modest (in terms of number/cm2) . Group 3 reports an aesthetic improvement related to hair brightness. Group 4 reports a minimal reduction in hair loss. Group 5 does not report any variation;

On day 45: in group 1, fuzz has grown markedly stronger and takes the colour and consistency of natural hair. In group 2, as expected, all the patients have stopped losing hair, but only some of them report a certain degree of regrowth, fuzz is very weak and not completely coloured yet. Group 3 reports disappearance of split ends. Group 4 reports arrested hair loss in all the subjects and, in some of them, presence of weak fuzz. Group 5 does not report any variation;

On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation;

On day 120: group 1 confirms results already seen at day 90. Group 2 continues improvement, even if in some patients of male gender the fuzz has not got the characteristics of strength and colour typical of hair yet. Group 3 confirms results previously obtained. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation

Hedla

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's interesting Champy.

I assume the only variations in the different groups are age?