Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

thin&sad

Reaction score
I find it rather worrisome if this is going to be a cosmetic. Could a non drug really make a meaningfull impact in your hair?
Do you guys remember redensyl a couple years back?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it rather worrisome if this is going to be a cosmetic. Could a non drug really make a meaningfull impact in your hair?
Do you guys remember redensyl a couple years back?

Well all the ingredients are readily available to the public apparently, why wouldn't it be a cosmetic? The knowledgeable people on these forums hold Dr Brotzu in high regards, so if he says it works for Androgenetic Alopecia then I'll take his word for it

langthaar31

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont want to read through the whole thread, but what is @Swoop and @hellouser opinions on this lotion? They seem to have a lot of knowledge on these thing. Personally i hope this could reverse my NW2 going NW2,5 atm to maybe a Norwood 1,5-NW1 and i would be so f*****g happy and could go on with my life not checking this forum every 5 minutes. Btw do anyone have a source too where it says when and how long fidias trials where supposed to be?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont want to read through the whole thread, but what is @Swoop and @hellouser opinions on this lotion? They seem to have a lot of knowledge on these thing.

...and i would be so f*****g happy and could go on with my life not checking this forum every 5 minutes.

Btw do anyone have a source too where it says when and how long fidias trials where supposed to be?

Obviously you are not religiously checking this thread like everyone else. :p

Hellouser and Swoop remain silent, as they have seen about ten lotions going down in the last five years.

Trials end in December, results next year, i guess. We have some positive vibes coming in from the bootleg version, but the observed regrowth after four weeks is likely imagination. What is your regimen?

jplird

My Regimen
Reaction score
if it has dht inhibitor, its probably going to cause sexual side effects as lowering dht in your body isn't good for your hormones

langthaar31

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously you are not religiously checking this thread like everyone else. :p

Hellouser and Swoop remain silent, as they have seen about ten lotions going down in the last five years.

Trials end in December, results next year, i guess. We have some positive vibes coming in from the bootleg version, but the observed regrowth after four weeks is likely imagination. What is your regimen?

Been checking since like page 122 or something :) so yeah not so long, been cheking hairlosscure2020 for 1 year or so though. Currently im only on Saw Palmetto.....as i can not get finasteride due to leaving my exchange study country in early november and will not be back im my country of origin in mid january, which is really depressing as my hair has been quite stable for the last years except the last 2-3 months i have been shedding like crazy. And i was advised to not get on minoxidil untill i had tried fina for 5-6 months.

But enough of that:) the thread is about the brotzu lotion :p which hopefully we will have some news about in january so i might drop getting on fina and minoxidil which would be great!

And does anyone who is on the ieson.com know why beps63 vanished from the thread? Also the admin Marlin on that forum seems to be very negative against the lotion :-/

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
if it has dht inhibitor, its probably going to cause sexual side effects as lowering dht in your body isn't good for your hormones

We don't know to what extent it goes systemic, nor if it yields the same 60% DHT inhibition as finasteride.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it just inhibit DHT only on your scalps. it not the same as finasteride which lower your blood dht level. with this topical lotion your DHT blood level normally still intact.

jplird

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish it was true put if your putting it on your skin its going to enter your blood stream

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The liposomal delivery, if done right, should not allow it to go systemic.
Then again there are guys getting sides from even CB0301 which is engineered not to go systemic.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so according to you, next time when a doctor prescribe me an injection, I'll rubbing it into my scalps instead of getting injected. in both case it will go into my blood vessel?
not the same dude !!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know if s-equol goes systemic.

Further, even if it does go topical, we don't know if it will yield the same 60% reduction in DHT as finasteride does.

Finally, s equol binds to DHT, not to allow allopregnenolone or the other 5-alpha products, so it won't necessarily yield the same sides.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, lets not forget that after a certain amount time and a number of applications, from what i recall I believe the frequency which you need apply goes down to only 1-2 times a week. This may be only AA, but could be the same for Androgenetic Alopecia. With less application comes less sides, if any exist at all.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what, if this lotion falls through just like all the promising treatments before it and no one is held accountable for the lies then you guys deserve to go bald.

I get being screwed over twice or thrice, but to just accept this kind of ridicule and abuse is absolutely moronic. If you don't finally lose your sh*t after another major disappointment and demand a working treatment then you are personally responsible for your hair loss.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what, if this lotion falls through just like all the promising treatments before it and no one is held accountable for the lies then you guys deserve to go bald.

I get being screwed over twice or thrice, but to just accept this kind of ridicule and abuse is absolutely moronic. If you don't finally lose your sh*t after another major disappointment and demand a working treatment then you are personally responsible for your hair loss.
Aaaannnddd worst poster of 2016 goes to...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, we should use our leverage with the pharmaceutical companies to demand change.

You go first and let us know how it goes.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I actually agree with this. at least follisket is honest.

QueryKickBan

My Regimen
Reaction score

I understand you feel this way, but your view on people deserving to go bald is unrealistic and unjust.
What exactly do you mean by "lose your sh*t"? Should we attack hair loss researchers? Doesn't seem like that would do any good. The only way people like us can really support baldness research is with money, and lots of people don't have that.

And "deserve to go bald" is a bit harsh. Does a child who is born poor deserve to die of starvation? No? Then why should we, who were born with the baldness gene, deserve to go bald?