Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jason Canning

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get side effects with minoxidil how likely do you think it is you will get side effects with this lotion? From my understanding it works in a similar way by opening up blood vessels or have I got it completely wrong?

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is, lets say trials are finished in december. Imo will take several months or up to a year to put that on the market...

I think so too.
We dont have to be nerveous.
at least we wait 1 year.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get side effects with minoxidil how likely do you think it is you will get side effects with this lotion? From my understanding it works in a similar way by opening up blood vessels or have I got it completely wrong?

I do believe he said in one of the interviews at least that their were no side effects.

Im going to say him being a vascular surgeon if there were same side effects as minoxidil he would have mentioned it.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Thing is, lets say trials are finished in december. Imo will take several months or up to a year to put that on the market...

I think so too.
We dont have to be nerveous.
at least we wait 1 year.
Has anybody on here got any idea how long it takes for cosmetic products to come to market, also the email manolo received from fidia would suggest we will have to wait longer than we think as surely the head of communications would have said soon if any news was going to be made available in next month or two, again im speculating however.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I'm back again here lol.

In my opinion, if they see that trials are going well, they should prepare for mass production in advance. Because it seems logical to do so. if company sees good efficiancy of product after 4 months and trials last total 6 months. I'm sure that the company could start preparing for mass production before end of trial.

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi to all members some words from an italian user of lotion replica ....

Hello everyone ... I'm new here, but I want to bring back what I encountered in the use of home-made lotion.
Although it has clear evidence, or rather can not tell you "I have grown new hair and I covered the thinned areas, I can, with a certain safety margin to confirm what has already been said by other users, and Spar in the first place.
- Feeling hot the first applications
from here to 28 days response:
- Seborrheic dermatitis disappeared, so spare me the shampoo nizoral (which I applied 3 times per week.)
- Slight appearance of vellus
- Significant reduction of the fall (there was no drop induced the first applications)
- Sensation of robustness of the hair, which appears less thin

I want to clarify that they are subjective reports. Do not assume another. I cared for with fine and serenoa for a year ... he suspended six months ago.

I read in this forum that a user has found an increase in testosterone in blood tests (correct me if I'm wrong). Here from this point of view, of course it could be of interest to all future users (if it ever comes out), NOT FINDING SIDES. My blood tests do not report values (plasma testosterone to dihydrotestosterone ... etc ..) out of the norm.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi to all members some words from an italian user of lotion replica ....

Hello everyone ... I'm new here, but I want to bring back what I encountered in the use of home-made lotion.
Although it has clear evidence, or rather can not tell you "I have grown new hair and I covered the thinned areas, I can, with a certain safety margin to confirm what has already been said by other users, and Spar in the first place.
- Feeling hot the first applications
from here to 28 days response:
- Seborrheic dermatitis disappeared, so spare me the shampoo nizoral (which I applied 3 times per week.)
- Slight appearance of vellus
- Significant reduction of the fall (there was no drop induced the first applications)
- Sensation of robustness of the hair, which appears less thin

I want to clarify that they are subjective reports. Do not assume another. I cared for with fine and serenoa for a year ... he suspended six months ago.

I read in this forum that a user has found an increase in testosterone in blood tests (correct me if I'm wrong). Here from this point of view, of course it could be of interest to all future users (if it ever comes out), NOT FINDING SIDES. My blood tests do not report values (plasma testosterone to dihydrotestosterone ... etc ..) out of the norm.

'Seborrheic dermatitis disappeared'. the best things i can hear soooo far.
this sh*t ruined my life. even my pillow get colored by my Seborrheic scalps and the smeeeelll is ..... OMG.

what a good news. hope the official lotion come As soon as possible and with affordable price.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
'Seborrheic dermatitis disappeared'. the best things i can hear soooo far.
this sh*t ruined my life. even my pillow get colored by my Seborrheic scalps and the smeeeelll is ..... OMG.

what a good news. hope the official lotion come As soon as possible and with affordable price.

There has to be some connection with Seborrheic dermatitis and Androgenetic Alopecia. Some number of us have it in conjunction. Are you diffuse shedder? A lot of guys that have this combo are also diffusers.

Anyway I would really like to see Fidia trial results ASAP so we can know if this lotion is worth the wait.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There has to be some connection with Seborrheic dermatitis and Androgenetic Alopecia. Some number of us have it in conjunction. Are you diffuse shedder? A lot of guys that have this combo are also diffusers.

Anyway I would really like to see Fidia trial results ASAP so we can know if this lotion is worth the wait.

yes i have diffused Androgenetic Alopecia.

RatherGoBlindThanSeeItGo

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol at that users's pics. How come everyone's camera turns to sh*t once it's time to take progress pics? Anyone remember Follicept - notice any similarities between the two companies? We all saw what happened to that product.

Camera turns to sh*t, and the switch from standing-under-a-spotlight in the 'before' photo to candlelit-from-a-10-foot-distance in the 'after' photo.

I think I missed Follicept, story time?

rcom440

Reaction score
This will be produced as a cosmetic and not as a drug so it should go quickly. Production shouldn't take longer that 4 months unless something goes wrong.
it doesn't have to be approved by FDA or some other money hungry associations.

Jason Canning

My Regimen
Reaction score
This will be produced as a cosmetic and not as a drug so it should go quickly. Production shouldn't take longer that 4 months unless something goes wrong.
it doesn't have to be approved by FDA or some other money hungry associations.

I hope and pray you are right.

Reactions: tzt

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Just read that you tend to be like your grandpa from the motherside. He was bald Norwood 7 in his mid 30!!!!

Thats would explain my super aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia in the last two years. Norwood 0/1 to diffus Norwood 3 even with finasteride + minoxidil. Im 29 btw.

Yeah I hope this brotzu lotions comes out, but won't help me I guess and its more likely for Q3-4 2017. Just my feeling