Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

rcom440

Reaction score
Don't want to read the last pages, is there any update from Kane?

I'm from the first gb and still didn't get my lotion and I gave up getting the lotiom a long time ago.

No news from Kane. He didn't email me yet and I'm not sure if he will.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This group-buy sh*t has gotten ridiculous.

Just save your money for the actual product.

They should at least wait until Novemebr--i know Brotzu making prsenatin about AA BUT it may spur Fidia to also update.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. And wasn't there an older dude in his 50's trying it.?
I wonder why Brotzu would say that about younger age, though he has tested it on older people.

remember he's not from hair loss or dermatology industry---hes vascular surgeon also its a different language

so 'perhaps' he's saying this in a generality..young-hes assuming new condition...older he's assuming longer condition.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda sucks this stuff is only good or more effective for people under thirty with recent loss:mad:

These kinds of complaints are absurd. "Ugh how dare treatments work better on young people or people with recent/minimal damage!"

literally every medication, surgery etc. is like this.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia told me they need to finish clinical trial with viable formula for mass produce. They cant update with everyone until this study finish so you can expect to wait some more year... (?)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia told me they need to finish clinical trial with viable formula for mass produce. They cant update with everyone until this study finish so you can expect to wait some more year... (?)

viable formula for mass production,,,Does that mean they changed the efficacy?/

And before anyone snaps to go back and read...its 137 pages of mostly in-fighting.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why don't you screenshot this alleged response?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
viable formula for mass production,,,Does that mean they changed the efficacy?/

And before anyone snaps to go back and read...its 137 pages of mostly in-fighting.

As well as your unnecessary spamming

My NW2-NW3 brothers, be patient, glory is upon us

inmyhead

Reaction score
troll post for sure

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Release is probably in 2017. Hopefully at the start. They are undergoing trials right now. We have no insight of those trials. We all here are just waiting. It should shut down further hairloss really fast (3-4 weeks) and regrow hair after a longer time (1 year+). The Doctor says it regenrates 5 years of hairloss and it works better if you are younger (below 30) and hair started to fall recently. Ppl argue with the below 30 thesis. Me too tho. I am 21. I think its only important how long you have hairloss. Most of us have faith in this.
thanks man, yeah i dont buy the under 30 thing either. I started finasteride at 34 (10 months ago) at early stages of hair loss and my hair got healthier/fuller pretty fast. I know its not the same thing but if finasteride/ minoxidil can work after 30, i dont see it being much different. Usually the younger you are the less hair loss you have. So in that regard it makes sense. But a norwood 1 or 2 at 30 i would think it would work. All speculation though

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The "under 30 thing" is because young people are assumed to have been experiencing hairloss for less time and young people's bodies respond favorably to medication, surgery, etc. better on average because obviously.

Not sure why people are dwelling on this.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you screenshot this alleged response?

troll post for sure

fidia.png