Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so as i said before the italian guys posted a new photo yesterday in his blog about his temple new hairs
here's the new picture :
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ch00XJvD...SDBEDKzluWwCLcB/s1600/IMG_20161018_091851.jpg

and i went back in his blog a month ago to see the pictures that he posted before using the lotion:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mDcBgH4X...5t17puEIJ2rgCEw/s1600/IMG_20160907_093550.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jaSDT3On...M-f_4ZyrY9zQCEw/s1600/IMG_20160907_093641.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uYt-UX8y...YuP9qqM0OMlwCEw/s1600/IMG_20160907_084948.jpg

what do you think guys. for me there is some difference and it's noticeable. he was pretty silk bald in his temple and now some hair grow.
and he claims a good feedback from other tester. sebum/itch disappear which is personally the best very important thing that i can hear.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ?

Last edited:

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks mucy the same, very hard to tell with the photos as the before are not so close up and dofferent angles hence struggling to find a reference datum point

mabey tho

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt see much either in thems of new growth. But those pics do suck so who knows
YEAH NOT MUCH OF HAIR,BUT THIS ONLY ONE MONTH OF USE. i don't expect much more than that.

but there is some difference from before and after even it's minor

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

giphy.gif

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question and answers from brotzu himself :
  1. In your opinion what are the expectations an individual suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia should have towards your product?
  2. Do you think this product has the potential to eliminate the problem of Androgenetic Alopecia?
  3. Considering the trials you carried out and your opinion, to what extent can areas characterized by Androgenetic Alopecia, with miniaturized hair or even vellus, improve?
  4. Brotzu, in case of Androgenetic Alopecia, does the therapy have to last forever or it can be suspended or even completely stopped?
  5. Considering your trials and your experience, what individuals suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia responded better to the therapy as far as gender and age are concerned?
I am now going to answer Your questions:

Questions 1, 2 and 3. The lotion is very effective in the initial stages of alopecia, for people who are younger than 30 years old. The results are great and hair loss is completely stopped. kn growth is witnessed and also miniaturized hair or even vellus gain their normal appearance again.

Of course the treatment gives clear results after circa 30 days and it has to be carried out for many months.

Question 4. According to our experience, once the patient obtains positive results, I advicethey repeat the treatment at least three times a year, or they follow a maintenance therapy twice a week.

Question 5. The patients who responded better are the youngest ones and the ones in which androgenetic alopecia was in the initial stage (less than two years)

Question 18 and 19. Considering our experiences, we don’t believe that we need to produce different products for patients with Androgenetic Alopecia and with AA.
I dont know why you quoted me tho. Hahaha I already know this interview. He asked whats going on In nov 21? And brotzu is holding a presentation on nov 21.

br1

Reaction score
He has been on it for less than a month lmao, use your brain.
oh.. ok, so that's from the home-made lotion with no information on how the original one was mixed, ingredients proportions and all?

then, it's something. yes..

still gonna wait for the official disclaimer from Fidia, tho..

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Thing is, lets say trials are finished in december. Imo will take several months or up to a year to put that on the market...

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After an automatic response manoloooo is not happy .... :)

Dear Sir

This is not an automatic answer, this is the official answer Fidia provides to people asking for information.
We cannot provide any further detail and in your case we are not able or allowed to add you as a patient in our clinical trial.

I am sorry but as indicated in my mail below, as you can see I am the Head of Communication and not an answering machine, you should wait for Fidia official update regarding the product development.

Best regards

Argggggggghhhhhh wait waiiiit waiiiiit again

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its better for fidia to keep the adress of the trials persons secret ....
Because i çan make something veryyyyyy baddddd ah ahhhhh :)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is, lets say trials are finished in december. Imo will take several months or up to a year to put that on the market...

If I was to bet on it, I'd say that if it comes out in 2017, it will be in the summer.

If the trials show them that it works well, I'd say six months is a reasonable amount of time to put it to market — it's not FIDIA's first rodeo.

Jason Canning

My Regimen
Reaction score
I m in too !!
somebody çan propose me a plan before lotion brotzu is available without fina or minoxidil something natural or without side EFFECT ...

Thanks

Biotin
castor oil
Etc
Shampoo nizoral nioxin regenpure ...

Low efficient but i need my balls for the future :)

You remind me when I was young and stupid. Actually... I was never that stupid. Nevertheless God bless you naive one.