Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You know what, if this lotion falls through just like all the promising treatments before it and no one is held accountable for the lies then you guys deserve to go bald.

I get being screwed over twice or thrice, but to just accept this kind of ridicule and abuse is absolutely moronic. If you don't finally lose your sh*t after another major disappointment and demand a working treatment then you are personally responsible for your hair loss.

Demand a working treatment? From whom exactly, throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to get you far.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what, if this lotion falls through just like all the promising treatments before it and no one is held accountable for the lies then you guys deserve to go bald.

I get being screwed over twice or thrice, but to just accept this kind of ridicule and abuse is absolutely moronic. If you don't finally lose your sh*t after another major disappointment and demand a working treatment then you are personally responsible for your hair loss.

You must be a student of Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people" philosophy.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In this forum i feel like there is some members that wish for this lotion to fail and to be scam. not only Follisket but many others.

i bet him it will be the saddest day of their life if FIDIA in the future show good results of the product.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can think of exactly 2 other "promising treatments" in the past and both fell through primarily due to a lack of $

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score

Maybe we can kneel during the national anthem. That'll solve it!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In this forum i feel like there is some members that wish for this lotion to fail and to be scam. not only Follisket but many others.

i bet him it will be the saddest day of their life if FIDIA in the future show good results of the product.

This has become painfully obvious. David MPN always said this and it's clear that it's true.

Some people are legit frightened at the concept of baldness being cured because they won't be able to blame every inconvenience in their life on it anymore, nor will they be able to bro-hug it out in the impact forums anymore.

I, for one, want to keep my hair because I love my hair and some of these future treatments (like Tsuji) will inevitably lead to even bigger and better things. f*** sitting around crying about this, I want to do something about it and praise be to the researchers who are working on it.

rcom440

Reaction score
They don't want this new lotion to fail but they are sceptical about that whole thing.
Anyone who's been around this forum for a long time understand why.
I wish Bryan Sherwood (RIP) was still with us here, I missed him!

langthaar31

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has become painfully obvious. David MPN always said this and it's clear that it's true.

Some people are legit frightened at the concept of baldness being cured because they won't be able to blame every inconvenience in their life on it anymore, nor will they be able to bro-hug it out in the impact forums anymore.

I, for one, want to keep my hair because I love my hair and some of these future treatments (like Tsuji) will inevitably lead to even bigger and better things. f*** sitting around crying about this, I want to do something about it and praise be to the researchers who are working on it.
Just curious but what is your expectations on this? And which previous 2 other treatments that did not get enough funding are you talking about?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious but what is your expectations on this? And which previous 2 other treatments that did not get enough funding are you talking about?

My personal expectation is that it could be a good alternative to minoxidil, finasteride and keto. Maybe a little bit better even.

I'm not really expecting "five years of regrowth" or the majority of people to recover entire NWs.

The previous treatments that were really promising and actually showed results were Intercytex and Aderans.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My personal expectation is that it could be a good alternative to minoxidil, finasteride and keto. Maybe a little bit better even.

I'm not really expecting "five years of regrowth" or the majority of people to recover entire NWs.

The previous treatments that were really promising and actually showed results were Intercytex and Aderans.

Jesus just googled Adreans they do f*****g wigs now.

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
To be honest the story of how this lotion come to public knowledge is weird, a guy random read in a local newspaper an article about a hairloss cure, post in one of the italian forum and then here we come, if that guy missed the article no one could know about this, wtf image if this really works and we can only thx the not-lazy guy who took time to post this stuff lol

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Are we being revisionist now?

Intercytex and Aderans didn't failed because of money, they failed because they sucked

Aderans was very well funded, so much that they even bought the Intercytex assets

There is a reason why not a single treatment has advanced to Phase III, and money has never been the issue.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we being revisionist now?

Intercytex and Aderans didn't failed because of money, they failed because they sucked

Aderans was very well funded, so much that they even bought the Intercytex assets

There is a reason why not a single treatment has advanced to Phase III, and money has never been the issue.

Histogen is now in phase iii.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Shiseido is also in Phase 3. I believe it when i see it. But i guess there is no way to find out, except breaking into the clinics. :p
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/pipeline/
Is Follica really in phase III now? They seem to love to go back to phase I and try something else
And wasn't Shiseido's research pretty linked to Replicel? I thought the whole point was that they could release and start phase III at the same time

br1

Reaction score
Is Follica really in phase III now? They seem to love to go back to phase I and try something else
And wasn't Shiseido's research pretty linked to Replicel? I thought the whole point was that they could release and start phase III at the same time

Replicel did a knowledge transfer to Shideido, which is now running their own trials (not linked to Replicel).