Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should ask him what he is planing to do about those who did not receive their product.
If he does not respond, or not in a maner we would like to... Italy is not that far from France. I'd really like to visit, perhaps with some of my friends from the French Hells Angels crew.

This is probably why he made sure to send stuff to his Italian brothers.

SWXOLZi.gif

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'ill wade in here even though I have no stake in this.

Spain, UK, anywhere inside the EU there are no customs so does n't really count as being international shipping, there is no customs declartion, your package wont be held unless it is suspicious.

As you said no one outside of Italy have recieved their package, a 100% failure rate is just not likely at all. Even the cheapest EMS service has some tracking info, if he was legit he could find out if he wanted to why a large number of his packages have gone missing.

When I read about sending money via "Friends and Family", a big red flag was raised in my head. If it is a scam then it is perfect, because reports of people having recieved the lotion other people got in on the second group buy, allowing him to basically double the amount of people he can scam. The lotion people recieved in Italy could just be fake, how would they know? We don't even know if the legit lotion works or not let alone some homebrew one.

I'm saying 95% chance this a scam and you guys will not receive your money back or lotion but that is the chance you take when you send money to some random guy on the internet.

Correct we took a 'chance'..we all knowingly took a chance.

So i dont understand the constant going back and forth about it (not 'you'--all of us) on a thread that is not even about the GB.

take it to the GB page.

Better yet start a new thread to specifically complain and vent about not getting your lotions.

Lets 'try' to keep this thread clean.

Willb

My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to some of the posts? This thread and the Progress thread have decreased in their number of pages and comments.

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally if it is a scam...lets no beat around the bush or anything lets just murder his family...that's fair...an eye for an eye

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally if it is a scam...lets no beat around the bush or anything lets just murder his family...that's fair...an eye for an eye

Actualy you are making yourself more bald. Everytime you post these suggestions think twice :D what if he actualy saved your nickname and when he release the super mixture for cure the baldness and then, you will be this guy which doctor will send some syntetic Dht 99.8% concentration with some heavy accid as a vehicle? NW10 planet welcome. You'll be first. Who will notice shedding.

Jok3. Eheh.

Alphus

Reaction score
Hey guys, calm down! I know you 're worried it would be a scam. But Italian people had received the lotion. Search on "Ieson forum".
I don't know why it takes too much time for the shipping. Don't worry for the "censorship" of this forum...because even in Italian forum we cannot talk openly about the home made lotion xD ..because there is a patent and admins don't want to be involved.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For all anyone knows, the Italians could be shills, or it could be the same guy who just uses different aliases to post on different forums. I do hope that all of you who've paid money for this receive the lotion. Clearly, it was worth it for some of you to take the risk in hopes that there's a payoff. My fingers are crossed for you guys.

Italian Hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
For all anyone knows, the Italians could be shills, or it could be the same guy who just uses different aliases to post on different forums. I do hope that all of you who've paid money for this receive the lotion. Clearly, it was worth it for some of you to take the risk in hopes that there's a payoff. My fingers are crossed for you guys.

I'm not a fake person!

I have received the lotion, but I have doubts like all of you.

Ipotesis:

1) Spatolatore sent fake lotions, and with PayPal donation he will not have problems

2) Spatolatore sent true lotions to us Italians, but not to foreign people

3) Spatolatore sent true lotions also to foreign people, using the cheapest delivery

4) Maybe it's time to send another mail to Fidia :D

Last edited:

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I emailed him this week.

Hi again, on the forum "hair loss talk" many many users from outside italy from the first group buy wrote that they haven't received the lotion. As far as I know noone from outside Italy has received the lotion.

Can you please explain why?

He answered:

Hi i don t know i Hope the custom didn t control the package because it s a liquid, i am Sorry but i don t know why, in Italy all persons received, if don t arrive i'll send you free (second Group) i'll change mode or shipping i am sorry

I responded:

Hi again... don't get me wrong, I'm from the second group buy but it is alarming to hear that the people from the first group buy haven't received their lotions.
I am from Germany so usually - because Germany and Italy are from the European Union - there should be no problem with the custom.
But still I read that people from Germany and Spain from the first group buy haven't received their lotion.

You should really rethink the shipping mode.
The best would be: select a shipping mode with a tracking number so everybody can check online where his package is.

Then we wrote:

I know i 'll change system .(or fedex or dhl).i don t know the custom locked because it s a liquid.. i don t know

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´m Spanish and I was also part of the first GB. I haven´t received the lotion and it seems that I won´t get it... However, I wrote him an email a few days ago and he has offered me exactly you´ve mentioned before, but I don´t know if I have to pay him for the FedEx or DHL shipment, but what I know is that I won´t pay a nickel for the new lotion.

When I asked him about the components of the lotion, he told me something like (not sure because of his English) that it will take the lab 15 days to get them (he said: it necessary 15 day for order).

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I´m Spanish and I was also part of the first GB. I haven´t received the lotion and it seems that I won´t get it... However, I wrote him an email a few days ago and he has offered me exactly you´ve mentioned before, but I don´t know if I have to pay him for the FedEx or DHL shipment, but what I know is that I won´t pay a nickel for the new lotion.

When I asked him about the components of the lotion, he told me something like (not sure because of his English) that it will take the lab 15 days to get them (he said: it necessary 15 day for order).
Yeah, a few days ago he wrote on his blog, that he needs 15 days to get the ingredients (used google translate). Well, I am part of the 2nd gb, but I don´t think I will receive anything.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is quite amazing, but from what i know she suffers from AA not Androgenetic Alopecia, so we don't quite know if it will work for us. All these new treatments are showing great results people with AA and Androgenetic Alopecia still stays strong.. f*****g sh*t disease.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score