Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
ok that's what I thought

people need to chill with the unchecked rumors
People need to understand they have only spoke with a secretary since the beginning, and she has no clue of what's happening... But they keep calling.

Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would love another contender to the Brotzu lotion but those pictures make me very skeptical of this new one.
With the male picture, in the "1 week" picture there's a mole on the rear of the right ear on the "14 week" picture there isn't. And look at the fore arms in the two male pictures, the hair looks completely different.
http://i0.wp.com/www.folliclethought.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/RT-MaleLT-1.png

You are right, this are 2 differnet people. And the light on the after picture is not as bright as the before picture. Dat noobs... But this isn't the Brotzu lotion, means hype is going on. :D

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
You are right, this are 2 differnet people. And the light on the after picture is not as bright as the before picture. Dat noobs... But this isn't the Brotzu lotion, means hype is going on. :D

Gotta disagree, guys; for me it's quite clearly the same guy. The arm hair can't be seen because of the over-exposure or brightness of the surroundings in that area of the pic. The mark on the ear is still there. It's difficult to see because of the slightly different angle but it can still be made out.

That doesn't mean the photograph hasn't been digitally manipulated in some way, however. The area at the back of the head looks suspiciously blurred and undefined for me. That being said, the pictures as presented here have obviously been sized up, hence the amount of pixelation visible especially around the edges. It really irritates me the way that no-one involved in these things seems to have access to even the most basic of digital cameras. You're going to tell me you have the technology and resources to cure male pattern baldness but you don't have the technology to take a decent high-def photograph in 2016?

Unbelievable.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*** it, I just paid.

Gotta disagree, guys; for me it's quite clearly the same guy. The arm hair can't be seen because of the over-exposure or brightness of the surroundings in that area of the pic. The mark on the ear is still there. It's difficult to see because of the slightly different angle but it can still be made out.

That doesn't mean the photograph hasn't been digitally manipulated in some way, however. The area at the back of the head looks suspiciously blurred and undefined for me. That being said, the pictures as presented here have obviously been sized up, hence the amount of pixelation visible especially around the edges. It really irritates me the way that no-one involved in these things seems to have access to even the most basic of digital cameras. You're going to tell me you have the technology and resources to cure male pattern baldness but you don't have the technology to take a decent high-def photograph in 2016?

Unbelievable.

I say it again, these pics have nothing to do with Brotzu's lotion. I don't even know why these pics were posted in this thread.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways, the summer vacation in Italy ends tomorrow, right ? Hope we will get some news this week, the anxiety is killing me.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Then you are right: holidays will be officially over tomorrow!

But I don´t think Fidia (as a company, I mean) will tell us anything this week. maybe the doctor who is in charge of the clinical trials (or whatever) will share his intel on the matter hahahaha.

trixompala

Reaction score
Regarding the 2nd group buy of the dr. Brotzu lotion:

I've exchanged over 50 emails with Emanuele because it's hard to communicate with him considering his English isn't the best. I'll post the relevant info here for anyone who is interested in participating in the second group buy now that I finally understand what he was trying to tell me.

Whoever would like to participate in the 2nd group buy for the lotion can send 90 euros (shipping included, it's 80 euros if you live in Italy btw) through Paypal to the following email address: tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com (you can confirm this is his email by checking his blog at http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.gr/ )

****Make sure to select the option of sending money to Friends and Family when you are sending the money otherwise Paypal may lock his account like they did in the first Group buy for legal reasons (receipts etc). It took 2 weeks and a lot of communication to unlock it. When you send money to Friends and Family through Paypal you also pay a small fee when funding the payment through a credit/debit card so this will help you know you are sending the money the correct way (funding with money already on your paypal wallet or bank account is free to the best of my knowledge). In the Note section of the payment it may be wise to also mention that the money is a donation just to make sure. After he places the order for the lotion, we will communicate with him through email (tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com) about the Addresses to send the lotions.

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
Regarding the 2nd group buy of the dr. Brotzu lotion:

I've exchanged over 50 emails with Emanuele because it's hard to communicate with him considering his English isn't the best. I'll post the relevant info here for anyone who is interested in participating in the second group buy now that I finally understand what he was trying to tell me.

when/how will he ask the address for the shipping after I send him the money?

trixompala

Reaction score
when/how will he ask the address for the shipping after I send him the money?
From what I read on his blog through google translate, they had some issues in the 1st group buy with people changing addresses and that's why he wants to do that part last. So my understanding is that we will communicate that to him through email. It's probably a good idea to follow his blog too, he might notify us through there.

trixompala

Reaction score
When is the deadline to buy in?

When there are about 100 people in the group buy I think, 110 if I'm interpreting google's translation of his last post on the blog correctly. In other words I have no idea lol

edit: I just noticed your nofap counter in your sig. Funny I started 9 days ago also. Crazy what p**rn does to your brain...

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe start changing the title from this to "Make brotzu's lotion (GB now!)" and post there if u talk about the group buy.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Why hasn't the first group received the lotion? I don't think it's unreasonable to hold off sending payment until we know the first group actually received a product.

I also believe that it is reasonable to wait for first group to receive their potion and pay afterwards