Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
We had a better translation and more details from the last Brotzu interview.
It now sounds like the claim is that depending on your age the lotion will halt any more hair loss almost immediately, but the regrowth will take years.
The thing is before this we thought (probably through bad translation) that the claim was that the lotion gave hair regrowth very soon after you began use. This was a key part to the group buy test, I thought we would have results within a month or so after the people on the group buy had tried it. But it will take at a lot longer to see if the lotion actually works with regrowth or not.
I'm not saying the group buy is not worth while though, if I can I still will join the second batch.

and again here's my thoughts posted previously above on if it works, then waiting years.
I'll be honest wouldn't bother me too much if it took years to regrow, as long as the lotion was released soon and actually gave back 5+ years of regrowth.
If it really did work, in a way there would be something quite pleasurable in slowly over time seeing all my hairloss reversing and going back to eventually arriving at my hair line from 5 years ago.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We had a better translation and more details from the last Brotzu interview.
It now sounds like the claim is that depending on your age the lotion will halt any more hair loss almost immediately, but the regrowth will take years.
The thing is before this we thought (probably through bad translation) that the claim was that the lotion gave hair regrowth very soon after you began use. This was a key part to the group buy test, I thought we would have results within a month or so after the people on the group buy had tried it. But it will take at a lot longer to see if the lotion actually works with regrowth or not.
I'm not saying the group buy is not worth while though, if I can I still will join the second batch.

and again here's my thoughts posted previously above on if it works, then waiting years.

If you read the patent it states hair growth was seen fairly quickly.

this interview states the 5 year regrowth in 2 years of use http://calvizie.net/documento.asp?args=39.1.1302

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Most recent interview with Brotzu.
a slightly better-than-google (and summarized) translation;
"First effect in agas is the stop of shedding (typically 1 month). Regrowth takes longer, even years, depending on how long ago the Androgenetic Alopecia started, and on age. The younger, the more regrowth, still in a frame of years. The pharma (Fidia) has designed a lotion that is perfectly in line with that that we set up. I've checked it in my lab, and it has proven to be effective in my experiments with alo. universalis patients.
I'm aware that at the moment the pharma is carrying out trials on Androgenetic Alopecia, with a complex protocol, since they're committed to market a really effective compound. Hopefully available soon."

Morning Norwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slow regrowth is money because to me it means the treatment is actually improving the health and hair-producing ability of the follicle. As opposed to rapid regrowth caused by, e.g., pulling telogen hairs into anagen but not enlarging or increasing follicles. Or various other sketchy means.

Although if regrowth is glacially slow, it takes forever to realize if it isn't doing jack :-/ . Still, maintenance aint a bad thing neither.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most recent interview with Brotzu.

Then why does every other interview say 2 years to get 5 years regrowth (for younger guys), even the patent agrees with that. maybe he's referring to the 5 years of regrowth taking years

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 years, 5 years, whatever. Maintenance is all I've ever looked for in hairloss treatments, I've tried everything from finasteride to Castor oil. If the lotion can save my hairline, I'm beyond stoked

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Well if it takes 2 years to get back 5 years that strengthens the point i'm making.

Which the point was, with the group buy we won't be able to confirm for a long time whether the lotion works for regrowth or not.
For example if someone on the group buy hasn't seen any regrowth in 6 months doesn't mean the lotion doesn't work because that is not how quick Brotzu now claims you can get back hair.
If after 2 years and there is no regrowth at all, then at that point we can probably say the lotion doesn't work.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ultimately, we're unlikely to get any useful information in this thread until the results of the trials are out, probably in a few months.

Overinterpreting minutia in Dr. Brotzu's comments to the media is unlikely to deliver insight.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if it takes 2 years to get back 5 years strengthens the point i'm making.

Which the point was, with the group buy we won't be able to confirm for a long time whether the lotion works for regrowth or not.
For example if someone on the group buy hasn't seen any regrowth in 6 months doesn't mean the lotion doesn't work because that is not how quick Brotzu now claims you can get back hair.
If after 2 years and there is no regrowth at all, then at that point we can probably say the lotion doesn't work.

I think Brotzu statements meant that your hair will slowly grow back and thicken over the 2 years of use

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Ultimately, we're unlikely to get any useful information in this thread until the results of the trials are out, probably in a few months.

Overinterpreting minutia in Dr. Brotzu's comments to the media is unlikely to deliver insight.

Didnt they say they'll have something to share after the Summer holidays? I guess it can theoretically be anytime after the summer holidays, but then why even specifically reference the Summer holidays.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think these are "minutia", I think it was an extremely valid point I was making.
As IMO with the time frame of what is happening with this lotion, before we hear from Fidia the next important thing to happen was going to be with the people on the group buy and did they see any results after two months of use??? as previous we expected you would see results within months. But after the last Brotzu interview and the better quality translation things have changed.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it was an extremely valid point I was making.

As IMO with the time frame of what is happening with this lotion, before we hear from Fidia the next important thing to happen was going to be with the people on the group buy and did they see any results after two months of use??? as previous we expected you would see results within months. But after the last Brotzu interview and better quality translation things have changed.

The thing is even if it shown no results at all, it wouldnt tell me anything, because theres alot of things that could have gone wrong while mixing the lotion. So im going to wait to see what Fidia says anyway even if nothing good comes from the group buy. I think if we see a stop in shedding that alone would be a good indicator.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
IMO being clear that the stopping shedding and halting of any further hair loss will be a very difficult thing to gauge and work out clearly if it is because the lotion is working.
But seeing any hair regrowth will be the clear confirmation that lotion works, and may take years.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and minoxidil both show modest regrowth after six months in a litany of independent trials. Further, there is always a control group which usually shows modest decrease in density after six months.

So we should expect the same of new treatments.

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
So who do we contact to get involved in the group buying? Seems a lot of people who missed the first round want to buy. When are the first deliveries going to be made?

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
I just went through another major shed and lost what seems like another inch of my hairline, if this can stop the shedding I need it yesterday. :(

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just went through another major shed and lost what seems like another inch of my hairline, if this can stop the shedding I need it yesterday. :(

I'm exactly the same man. I'm hoping the worst part is right now, where all we can do is wait and hope we don't lose too much ground before we can put a stop to this sh*t

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If this lotion actually gave me back 5 years of lost hair then I need I to get it yesterday.
For me it's now been a little over 5 years that my hair loss started happening.
If the lotion actually works I can't wait any longer I need it right now.

I just looked at the norwood scale for the first time in years and looks like I'm currently a norwood 3, the hair line on my forehead has gone back about an inch and about 2 inches on my temples. Also the hair is much less dense over the complete top of my head.