Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not because he's elderly or Italian! Italy is a very advanced country and old age means experience and less to lose/less to prove/less to gain.

It's the fact that we haven't seen ANY evidence! No trials, no photos, no hair counts. It's the fact that it popped out of the blue. It's the way this was supposedly discovered and the lack of evidence surrounding its reveal that makes it seems a bit scam my.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not because he's elderly or Italian! Italy is a very advanced country and old age means experience and less to lose/less to prove/less to gain.

It's the fact that we haven't seen ANY evidence! No trials, no photos, no hair counts. It's the fact that it popped out of the blue. It's the way this was supposedly discovered and the lack of evidence surrounding its reveal that makes it seems a bit scam my.

Brotzu has done his own trials and now Fidia has an ongoing trial which will I imagine provide the photos and hair counts. It really doesn't make sense for Fidia to purchase the patent to a lotion that is "snake oil", they could make their own and save money.

Also Brotzu is very respected as was his father and there is a research hospital with the Brotzu name on it. He has a lot to lose selling snake oil

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope those stating they are losing an inch off their hairline, two inches from temples, etc. aren't expecting this to be their savior. I really don't want to be that negative guy, but outside of hair transplants you'll never get that hair back.

I highly doubt this lotion is going to bring back anyone's hairline. Clearly, those seeking maintenance would be ecstatic if this lotion is able to even do that. We obviously don't know if it even does that yet. However, if you are receding badly, been bald in areas on your scalp then putting all your eggs in this basket of a lotion is simply stupid.

Those in that category need to start saving money for a hair transplant because at this point nothing will bring back that hairline or mine for that matter. Nothing.

Me? I'm going to seriously consider an FUE instead of sitting on my hands reading this forum about all these potential treatments in pipeline that may/may not even come to fruition or may/may not work to the degree I need it to work. False hope. I know I need a more permanent (now) solution. Time to dive into my 401(k).

My rant and terrible contribution to this thread is now over.

I suggest you read up on histogen, the sh!t seems to be the real deal.

Let's be honest,

People would prefer a German doctor.

Stuff from more advanced countries is usually given more credence.

That's may be true, but it's not like Italy is a third world country, so I think it's a superficial misconception to think that a hair loss solution has to come from the USA, UK or Germany.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Little do you know, third world countries hold the secret to growing all our hairs back. USA, UK, Germany who?

All you have to do is send $150 to a prince in Nigeria. He has the cure, he will send it to us via DHL or FedEx.
I've been invited to prince/dr. abayomrunkoje's group buy many a time. Maybe I should buy in next time?
He claims I can triple my hair count?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

did FIDIA finish their trial so they can publish hair count / photos ? FIDIA started their own trial normally in may. i didn't see any company publish result before they finish trial.

yes brotzu tested the lotion for six year with different kind of alopecia. FIDIA didn't test it until this may. so it's normal they preffer to publish their own photo instead of brotzu. and as they changed an ingrediant so the lotion can be sold as cosmetic product not drug. and as told by italian user who tested the product with brotzu and fidia he says the new formula is more efficient.

and the brotzu patent seems legit

please just wait until FIDIA drop the news. they says after summerholiday.

if FIDIA announce the release date of the product without showing any photo / hair count i will consider this lotion as a scam.

JUST GIVE FIDIA A TIMEEE.

Last edited:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone verify the approximate date the Italian summer holiday ends?
I couldn't find any info on dates when I tried google.
I'm not aware of any other Euopean country that does this, where the whole country stops work for a summer break.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes July and August is summer here in Europe and lots may take a week or two holiday within this period.
But as far as I'm aware no other country grinds to a halt due to everyone taking a agreed long summer break as Italy appears to.
Here in the UK the country is going 7 days a week, every day of the year apart from Christmas day. No companies stop for a break.

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes July and August is summer here in Europe and lots may take a week or two holiday within this period.
But as far as I'm aware no other country grinds to a halt due to everyone taking a agreed long summer break as Italy appears to.
Here in the UK the country is going 7 days a week, every day of the year apart from Christmas day. No companies stop for a break.
You should come to Norway in July...

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone verify the approximate date the Italian summer holiday ends?
I couldn't find any info on dates when I tried google.
I'm not aware of any other Euopean country that does this, where the whole country stops work for a summer break.

I pretty sure the holiday ends this coming monday, but it could be the monday after

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the bigger question was it ever confirmed by more than one person stating they got an email they plan on releasing news after the summer holidays at all? I can easily see August ending and no update lol and everyone freakong out.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I was more asking as I thought when the Italian holiday period is over the Italian group buy people should get their lotion.

I'm not hopeful we're gonna hear news soon from Fidia on any meaningful updates like test results or a release date.

Reaction score
Ferragosto is an Italian and Sammarinese public holiday celebrated on 15 August, coinciding with the major Catholic feast of the Assumption of Mary. By metonymy, it is also the summer vacation period around mid-August, which may be a long weekend (ponte di ferragosto) or most of August (more on wikipedia...). Maybe those damn holidays are connected with these dates.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry to remove some illusions but for me ,Brotzu had made the same thing that Dr Christiano.She
said that her molecule also worked for the Androgenetic Alopecia to sell for a high price her works to a
big laboratory.
Fidia known that the lotion acts on AA but they don't know for Androgenetic Alopecia because in my opinion Brotzu didn't tell them the truth.
A lotion which acts for Androgenetic Alopecia and AA is very suspect for me.To sell at high price ,we must announce that its lotion acts to Androgenetic Alopecia too because of market shares .
There are no pictures for the Androgenetic Alopecia as he has evidences to AA because her lotion does not work for the Androgenetic Alopecia
In the worst case , Fidia bought a new molecule will market it for diabetes.Fidia knows perfectly they are not losing in transaction

Last edited:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
That wouldn't make sense as Brotzu did his own personal experiments on AA AFTER he had passed on the lotion to Fidia for Androgenetic Alopecia.
And we don't even know if he sold it to Fidia outright or he receives a percentage cut of future sales.

As I've said numerous times in this thread before I think it's very, very, very unlikely that this lotion won't at all.
But we want to find out is how well it works!
As in does it work at worst like minoxidil or at best gives back 5 years of lost hair.
I do think it's unlikely it will give back 5 years of hair but I just want to find out asap, and just hope on that slim chance it works that well.

Also this lotion almost definitely has no side effects as Brotzu tested it on young children.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry to remove some illusions but for me ,Brotzu had made the same thing that Dr Christiano.She
said that her molecule also worked for the Androgenetic Alopecia to sell for a high price her works to a
big laboratory.
Fidia known that the lotion acts on AA but they don't know for Androgenetic Alopecia because in my opinion Brotzu didn't tell them the truth.
A lotion which acts for Androgenetic Alopecia and AA is very suspect for me.To sell at high price ,we must announce that its lotion acts to Androgenetic Alopecia too because of market shares .
There are no pictures for the Androgenetic Alopecia as he has evidences to AA because her lotion does not work for the Androgenetic Alopecia
In the worst case , Fidia bought a new molecule will market it for diabetes.Fidia knows perfectly they are not losing in transaction

What the hell are you going on about? Dr. Christiano was working with JAK inhibitors. The lotion FIDIA is making to my knowledge doesn't use JAK inhibitors and is different.

For god sake please stop spreading disinformation without providing solid evidence. Just wait until FIDIA post results from their trial. Not much longer