Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could any Italian speakers tell us what Doctor Brotzu says here regarding Androgenetic Alopecia and also what he says around the 13:00 mark when there are photos of hairs:

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man... Just think. It is obvious that he care about women and kids. Most men are balding so it is not a big problem. This must be terrible for them. Be more empathic. And dont forget that this forum is also for AA sufferers and for women...

My friend ... if this cures all kids and womans problems with AA i will be more than happy to stay bald a little longer.

And props to him because its not very often that people do this sort of research and spend millions doing it purely out of good intention

However ... i dont think that is the case

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most men are balding so it is not a big problem.

and this is exactly why we don't have a full-fledged cure on the market by now. It's an issue that primarily affects men, most of them and with general greater severity than women. No one gives a sh*t about cosmetic problems or body image when it comes to men.

If Androgenetic Alopecia affected the majority of women and in the same way it does men, this disease would have been fixed decades ago.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-01-23-34-56.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-01-23-34-56.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 738

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
we don't need to know anything about AA participants and how well this lotion has treated them and regrown their hair, it's useless in our situation. Why don't ppl ask for info straightforward on Androgenetic Alopecia; instead they just bring rubbish information and get excited about it.

Should we pull the info out of our asses??? This info comes from a participant of the trials. If you have better info then share it and stop whining about info served to you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should we pull the info out of our asses??? This info comes from a participant of the trials. If you have better info then share it and stop whining about info served to you.

A lot of posters are emotionally invested in this potential treatment being a dud.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this lady called JOLE SERRELI a patient who tries the fidia trial or she is working for FIDIA ?

abcdefg

Reaction score
So 2017? Try propecia now or wait for this and hope it ends up working to avoid ever touching finasteride? Not sure but even a year is some hair that might not come back if you wait too long I guess

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this lady called JOLE SERRELI a patient who tries the fidia trial or she is working for FIDIA ?

apparently she was part of one of Brotzu's previous trials then he got her some of fidia's lotion they made and says it's better than what brotzu made

Mugry

My Regimen
Reaction score
So 2017? Try propecia now or wait for this and hope it ends up working to avoid ever touching finasteride? Not sure but even a year is some hair that might not come back if you wait too long I guess

I'm sure many, including me, are in the same dilemma. I'm planning on waiting until news from Fidia before I make the decision.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure many, including me, are in the same dilemma. I'm planning on waiting until news from Fidia before I make the decision.

my 2 cents would be to get on finasteride, there's no guarantee this will work or be out in 2017 or that it can infact replace finasteride. I really hope it comes out early 2017 and can replace finasteride but I'm not waiting I just started proscar a month and a half ago and I'm very happy I did.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of posters are emotionally invested in this potential treatment being a dud.

Yeah I've noticed this too haha, weird. This thread reads like a conspiracy theory forum at times.

Anyways, I'm excited about this stuff. Hopefully, if the 2017 mention is solid, it's in the first half of the year. Losing ground fast but this could, if it's legit, turn everything around for me (and I'm sure a f*** ton of others too)

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there's been an update from the Italian group buy, apparently the lotion will be done after the holidays. Fingers crossed it works!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't wait for propecia. Get on it STAT.

I'm a bit more optimistic - a person in her situation stands to gain nothing by lying or being a shill. I hope it's in the early part of 2017 as well.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
there's been an update from the Italian group buy, apparently the lotion will be done after the holidays. Fingers crossed it works!

Hasnt that always been the case? I think Europeans typically vacation in August, my impression is that the news will be in September. Only 30 more sleeps!!!:)

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hasnt that always been the case? I think Europeans typically vacation in August, my impression is that the news will be in September. Only 30 more sleeps!!!:)

originally they said they'd get it done first week of august before the holiday. So I guess we might hear from fidia before these guys can start to show results

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't wait for propecia. Get on it STAT.

I'm a bit more optimistic - a person in her situation stands to gain nothing by lying or being a shill. I hope it's in the early part of 2017 as well.

I hope someone can track down an Androgenetic Alopecia sufferer who went through one of Brotzu's trials.

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
Could any Italian speakers tell us what Doctor Brotzu says here regarding Androgenetic Alopecia and also what he says around the 13:00 mark when there are photos of hairs:

I don't speak Italian. I can only read the dates on top of each picture and tell you that, sadly, they are not in sequence :/
the last pic is 2015 , first couple of pics (the ones with seemingly less hair) are 2016