Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016 | Page 60 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by paleocapa89, Feb 5, 2016.

1. kuba197

kuba197 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If it end up as bummer, Brotzu will be synonym of snake oil.

Norwood One likes this.
  2. Aliens

Aliens Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi all,

I am mainly a lurker on this website but like you suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia, a thing that lead me to being isolated in life and that I feel not a lot of people understand outside this forum. For a lot of people it is considered normal that mean got to lose their hair ("get over it" formulae), while at the meantime noon like the look of a guys being half bad, god forbid being bald if you do not have the facial features for. That is like a "get over here" mindset yet coupled to "you are awful" mindset.
    Why am I talking about all of this here? Because I think that one of the main issue with baldness is that medical and cosmetic communities do not really give a f*** about it.
    And my point here is that I am afraid that this product might work, but might only work for AA and not Androgenetic Alopecia. I have expectation of course regarding to this treatment, there are so few of them. But I wonder if we are not hyping a product that might not be suited for us. Like I could totally see the results of this lotion being very good for AA, with fida using these results for marketing on a market being composed by 99% of Androgenetic Alopecia, with a lotion that would be marginally significant for Androgenetic Alopecia.

We will see, I hope I am wrong. That is just a thing to consider. Fida can make cash by promoting a product supposedly working for Androgenetic Alopecia and AA while the real effect only appears with AA.

3. tzt

tzt Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    so 4 weeks left before the summer holiday is over. hope getting more info about the Androgenetic Alopecia trial as promises.

4. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    They said they'd give info "after the summer holidays".

Doesn't mean September 1st. Could be October 15th ...

Blackber likes this.
  5. tzt

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    i know that for sure.
    but i want to say after the summer end up any news can drop any time from FIDIA.

6. jc3303

jc3303 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If this works as well as Brotzu claims I'd imagine they'd organize a press conference/event to announce results and release details.

This has got my hopes so high it better work!

tzt likes this.
  7. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I just want to dump the lotion on my head, but I know that won't happen in 2016, early 2017 if I'm lucky.

I also don't expect significant regrowth after 3 months, maybe after 6 months.

Remember with Samumed? 10% regrowth after 3 months and a lot of posters thought the results were sh*t.

Stupidon likes this.
  8. Stupidon

Stupidon Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    People are living in a parallel world asking scientist to bring they back from NW7 to NW0. Samumed seems to have an amazing maintenance + bit regrowth profile.
    Yes better maintenance products are winner. And Replicel might belong to this group...

Afro_Vacancy likes this.
  9. That Guy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lol what? There are scientists working hard at doing exactly that.

Am I also living in a parallel world asking scientists to regrow skin for burn victims, find a cure for Alzheimer's or Cancer?

10. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    There are a larger number of scientists working on those problems, with more resources, and they're still failing.

11. That Guy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No, not failing - we know far more about those problems than ever before. Cancer is not the death sentence it used to be and at the rate the science has progressed with Alzheimer's, it's not at all out of the realm of possibility that an effective treatment if not outright cure will exist in the next few decades.

12. tzt

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    when i see this dude in the forum getting his hair back from NW5 to NW1 i'm like more optimistic than ever about hair loss cure.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...er-aggressive-regimens.90671/?highlight=shave

i know he's transgender and using hormone replacement therapy also. but it's feasible.
    waiting for somothing like that without any side effect or hormone modification and working for all people suffering from male pattern baldness.

13. yellowbluegrey

yellowbluegrey Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If this works like it's supposed to, I'm gonna celebrate with a trip to Italy

Vincent777 and Mr White like this.
  14. guh1234567h

guh1234567h New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I really wasn't expecting that there would something like this coming out in the near future. I'm now 21 and if Brotzu isn't completely exaggerating, next year this sh*t would send me right back to junior year in high school. So how the f*** couldn't I be mad excited. This is insane. But how on earth would Fidia go from testing to mass producing to distribution within a year realistically?

15. That Guy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    They're a cosmetics company, I doubt it's much more difficult than mass producing and distributing any other cosmetic within a year. As I recall reading earlier in this thread and elsewhere, the product being a cosmetic speeds things along a lot quicker than with drugs.

yellowbluegrey and guh1234567h like this.
  16. Afro_Vacancy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Italy is a fabulous place to visit.

Mr White and yellowbluegrey like this.
  17. yellowbluegrey

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think the majority of hair loss treatments were discovered by accident during research into something else.

Also yay for Europe

18. yellowbluegrey

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah I'll go with that, sounds feasible. Hell, I don't care if this stuff was given to him by nazi-sympathising aliens in exchange for vital information on how they might one day conquer the earth. As long as the sh*t saves my hairline, the dude's a f*****g God to me

Jeca Tatu and Blackber like this.
  19. mr_robot

mr_robot Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is correct, I think someone earlier in the thread mentions that he got the S-equol from Wuhan (sp?) in China. He probably noticed PGE1 caused vellus hairs/thickening and took it from there which is fine as I never went along with the accidental discovery story.

20. casparrro

casparrro Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is very strange for you guys. I've scanned through the topic and saw no before-after photos, nothing in the Internet. Are there any?
    How can we be sure that is not another snake oil? :(

Btw, I am excited :D