Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

inmyhead

Reaction score
I don't speak Italian. I can only read the dates on top of each picture and tell you that, sadly, they are not in sequence :/
the last pic is 2015 , first couple of pics (the ones with seemingly less hair) are 2016

So by your logic dude goes bald instantly, then regroths a bit

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am i missing something? I haven't seen anything that suggests Jole is in fact seeing results. From her postings it looks like she is just very hopeful....Anyway I hope I'm wrong.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am i missing something? I haven't seen anything that suggests Jole is in fact seeing results. From her postings it looks like she is just very hopeful....Anyway I hope I'm wrong.

She was in one of Brotzus trials and got results then later tried some of the lotion fidia made and said it worked even better than brotzus.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She was in one of Brotzus trials and got results then later tried some of the lotion fidia made and said it worked even better than brotzus.

Hmm, I wonder why she sounds so surprised to see hairs growing with the Fidia lotion, when she already tried Brotzus lotion for a prolonged trial period. Something doesn't add up with that.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder why she sounds so surprised to see hairs growing with the Fidia lotion, when she already tried Brotzus lotion for a prolonged trial period. Something doesn't add up with that.

Maybe she was just excited she's seeing better results, but who knows. I don't think she'd lie, she really has no reason to. She also suffers from hair loss so I don't think she'd mess with other sufferers like that, I hope.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Let's not start analysing a sketchy translation from a social media post. We'll have answers soon

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For those considering finasteride. Microdose till next year to atleast minmize your loss while also minimizing potential side effects.

I'm talking 0.25MG < per day.

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
How is s-equol related to alopecia universalis?

is it as simple as putting some PGE1 on your head?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im coming in to this late so fast question: Will this alsow work on a person that already have alot of hair from future hair loss?

Youngerman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor Brotzu on a Facebook post earlier today

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    544.3 KB · Views: 613
  • image.png
    image.png
    538.6 KB · Views: 521

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe that is the Dr. Brotzu's on facebook haha.

He is still saying areata! He even says it's a "cure" for it.

Come on Doctor, what's it going to do for Androgenetic Alopecia? No offense to other alopecia suffers, but Androgenetic Alopecia accounts for 99% of hairloss. Brotzu knows this so it is annoying he doesn't mentioned Androgenetic Alopecia in these posts.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said it works excellent for young AA patients- he doesnt lie.
He said it work for Androgenetic Alopecia patients- why would he lie?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Brotzu's on facebook haha.

He is still saying areata! He even says it's a "cure" for it.

Come on Doctor, what's it going to do for Androgenetic Alopecia? No offense to other alopecia suffers, but Androgenetic Alopecia accounts for 99% of hairloss. Brotzu knows this so it is annoying he doesn't mentioned Androgenetic Alopecia in these posts.

He may not be able to post publicly about Androgenetic Alopecia anymore because of Fidias on going trial. I'm almost positive it will work on Androgenetic Alopecia, why would fidia purchase the patent and test on Androgenetic Alopecia if it only worked on AA. Also he's still doing trials on AA sufferers that's probably why you only here him talk about that

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread has hit a quarter of a million views!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just wouldn't be wise for him to speak about Androgenetic Alopecia when he's not the one currently doing the trials on it.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor Brotzu on a Facebook post earlier today

Man o' Man, this is building up my expectations big time. He claims it's a cure, and trials underway and we should have our report after the holidays. I have this sense of relief that's come over me ever since i started reading this thread. Why would this 80yrold Doctor lie, he has nothing to gain.

If it's all a bum steer though, im buying a ticket to italy to personally give Brotzu massive kick in the balls.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
250 000 views! If this turns out not to work Dr Brotzu is the Michael Jordan of snake oil salesmen god damn

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When the product comes out, there's a possibility that demand exceeds supply. I might buy 20 lotions and sell the other 10 on eBay.