Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All that information is from Fidia? I thought I read that stuff before Fidia purchased the intellectual property...
He said it was Fidia's meaning the patent they purchased from Brotzu. It's not new.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Because it is way more likely that one person would fabricate results than an entire company. When that was posted initially people were saying 'Words without pictures are meaningless'.. But it would've been much more credible had those results came from Fidia.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it is way more likely that one person would fabricate results than an entire company. When that was posted initially people were saying 'Words without pictures are meaningless'.. But it would've been much more credible had those results came from Fidia.
Oh, okay. I wasn't sure what you were saying.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
This "lotion" looked to me to be one of the most promising hairloss treatments, I was gutted when they said it will be years before it's available.

Is there anyone on this forum who can create this "lotion" so we can test if it works?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This "lotion" looked to me to be one of the most promising hairloss treatments, I was gutted when they said it will be years before it's available.

Is there anyone on this forum who can create this "lotion" so we can test if it works?

Years? Plural? Where?

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
I think people are assuming it will take years based on the trial process for bringing medicine to market, but I thought this lotion was circumvention procedure by swapping PGE1 for DGLA or whatever the **** acronyms, so that it could be considered non-medical?

capole12

Reaction score
Can anyone able to speak Italian get in contact with one of Dr Brotzus's representatives to clarify release dates??

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone able to speak Italian get in contact with one of Dr Brotzus's representatives to clarify release dates??

The information I've seen in this thread,

They're doing a 1-year trial (I think that's the length), they'll evaluate the effectiveness, then manufacture and release the product.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know.

There's a good shot of being able to purchase this product in late 2017.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can create it yourself. It's not rocket science mate :).

Alphus

Reaction score
I m in touch with another user of another italian forum. He sent an email to brotzu, but he did not receive response, so he told me that within the end of the summer he will go to Sardegna to meet him personally and do an interview. However , I am trying to know how to do this ****ing lotion. I don't know where to begin... :(
But I hope it works, I want to be proud to be italian.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would very much like to see someone with the correct technical prowess create this lotion and see if there's any validity to it.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone on this forum has the "skillset". This is about following a recipe and being a cook. Hell, didn't Jesse from breaking bad learn to make that blue stuff without having any knowledge of chemistry :hairy:? Off course he did. After all he followed the recipe by Walter (the chef) who helped him and eventually mastered it himself. This is completely within the spectrum of reality for almost every single person.

So if you want to start cooking this lotion you need to acquire the recipe first. Well Brotzu already provides you the recipe, actually his patent does;

Phosphatidylcholine (Lipid S75 Humangrade) 1 g
DGLA 1.25 mg
S-Equol 7 mg
Ethanol 1 ml
L-propionylcarnitine 7 mg
Stearylamine 10 mg
Sterile water 5 ml

DGLA, S-equol and stearylamine are dissolved in the dose of ethanol and phosphatidylcholine is added to the solution. Propionylcarnitine is dissolved in 5 ml of water and the thus obtained solution is added to the previous one. The resulting mixture is placed in a sonicator (Sonipress 150 kw) and submitted to 25 sonication cycles. Each cycle is composed of 5 seconds of full power sonication alternating with 2 seconds of rest. The lotion thus obtained is divided into 5 vials and each one is brought to the volume of 7 ml with additional sterile water. The lotion thus obtained is ready for use.

Well and look how easy this recipe is! You can get all of these ingredients fairly easy. The hardest part about the recipe for most would be probably to obtain a sonicator. But guess what most labs/universities carry that so if you give them a call they will help you if come up with a good reason. You can also buy one but they are a bit expensive. Voila, you got your lotion.