Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Oh Yea?

Established Member
Reaction score
Take finasteride at 40 and you won't care about banging...well atleast chasing for it haha

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a quick search on google patents and it turns out Dr. Brotzu has patents related to this that date all the way back to 2010. Perhaps this isn't as spontaneous as we all thought.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
I sure would like to try this stuff out. Is there any way we could get a batch for research en review purposes?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure would like to try this stuff out. Is there any way we could get a batch for research en review purposes?
Fidia seems to be keeping their lips sealed and their cards close to their chest. I'm going to dig around and and see if I can find Giovanni Brotzu's personal email. Maybe he'll be a little more straight forward. The tricky part is that I don't speak a bit of Italian. Does anyone else?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He sold the rights ...
I'm almost positive that he'll be playing an active role in Fidia's internal trials for the treatment. He knows his method better than anyone. Wouldn't you agree? Although I'm sure he's signed a non-disclosure agreement at this point.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's gonna be a folk hero, but i mean, he can't help you get your hands on the drug.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's gonna be a folk hero, but i mean, he can't help you get your hands on the drug.
Agreed. I was thinking more along the lines of him being more specific about the pathways the lotion acts upon. There's not a snowball's chance in Hell that we'll get our hands on it before it comes to market.

Alphus

Reaction score
Fidia seems to be keeping their lips sealed and their cards close to their chest. I'm going to dig around and and see if I can find Giovanni Brotzu's personal email. Maybe he'll be a little more straight forward. The tricky part is that I don't speak a bit of Italian. Does anyone else?
I do. BUt I cannot find his email either... however tell me if you find it!

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Imho, after the professional interview done by the italian forum, there's little more to learn from the doctor.
Now the ball is in Fidia's court, and they have to play it according to the new ****ty EU regulation, which dictates safety tests even for cosmetic compounds where all the ingredients are already proven safe. Say thanks to the big pharma for this.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing I'm worried about is those awful photos. How do we know those were legit?

We don't.

Anyway, there are several things that sound good about this, to review:

1) Italian doctor respected in his community;
2) Been working at this slowly for years, quietly;
3) Originally developed to help diabetes and cures hair loss as a surprising side effect, like every other hair loss drug.
4) Takes a few months to take effect, and then hair stabilizes at a level where it was a few years ago;
5) Not from an ancient family tradition involving obscure herbal extracts from all four corners of the Earth in tiny concentrations.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Do we know the current state of this? Has anyone been in touch with him or an affiliate of his?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know the current state of this? Has anyone been in touch with him or an affiliate of his?

They started a trial, presumably of length 1 year, recently. So if it works, we'll be able to order a product in mid-to-late 2017 hopefully.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They started a trial, presumably of length 1 year, recently. So if it works, we'll be able to order a product in mid-to-late 2017 hopefully.
I have a very hard time believing Fidia would invest in something that just gave the unnoticeable regrowth from those photos. Ugh, I want to believe this will work because Brotzu said it's effective with Telogen Effluvium too.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
This is not a true cure but if it lives up to most of the expectations, it'd make minoxidil obsolete. I can live with popping a finasteride pill and putting lotion on my hairline for the rest of my life if it gets me to a Norwood 2.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not a true cure but if it lives up to most of the expectations, it'd make minoxidil obsolete. I can live with popping a finasteride pill and putting lotion on my hairline for the rest of my life if it gets me to a Norwood 2.
The equol would replace fins role.