Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes but in that email they not seem so confident...
If I understand correctly: brotzu has discovered alone that his lotion works, also for Androgenetic Alopecia.Fidia thinks that brotzu's experiment is correct but they must repeat the research before commercialize this...
If so , we can send an email to brotzu ( I cannot find anywhere) for asking more infornation and maybe make the magic potion for ourserlves.

They had already some detailed and long enough trials in the past, concerning the patent:
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Liposomes-containing-di-homo-gamma/WO2015170247A1.html
It's already in En, so enjoy :)

I guess what's going on now are the normal tests for finalizing the product (i.e. something like a phase 3).
Since the product is classified as a cosmetic compound, there are no strictly regulated timings.

In other emails some weeks ago Fidia said that they expect it to be on the marked in 1,5 years.

el_rizos

Reaction score
I have read the article about the study by Dr. Braztu and is very encouraging. Has anyone tried the lotion Doctor Braztu ? If the results shown in the article are true, these are impressive. Do we know if this lotion have side effects? Do we know if the lotion would be expensive? Has anyone contacted the Doctor Braztu?

Alphus

Reaction score
I contacted FIDIA some days ago (check my previous posts), but I don't know how to contact Brotzu

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Bumping this just in case anyone knows or can find out more news...hope it's still promising.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The company said they were making a trial, but maybe I'm mistaken and it was not an official clinical trial.
Hmm. What are your thoughts on this treatment? Admittedly, I don't know much about how it works. Brotzu is making some bold claims by saying it turns back the clock five years. Do you think this could at least maintain hair better than finasteride?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know much about this treatment, I think the odds are decent though. I'm looking forward to it.

One of the key ingredients is equol. People used to discuss it regularly on this website and stopped, I know that from reading the archives. Equol is said to undermine DHT in the blood, though Swoop disputes this. It's usually only Asians who produce equol in their blood naturally. Anyway, ingesting equol as a supplement is completely useless, as your just end up urinating it out and you don't absorb any of it. It may be that Dr. Brotzu's topical formulation leads to very efficient absorption of equol into the scalp.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know much about this treatment, I think the odds are decent though. I'm looking forward to it.

One of the key ingredients is equol. People used to discuss it regularly on this website and stopped, I know that from reading the archives. Equol is said to undermine DHT in the blood, though Swoop disputes this. It's usually only Asians who produce equol in their blood naturally. Anyway, ingesting equol as a supplement is completely useless, as your just end up urinating it out and you don't absorb any of it. It may be that Dr. Brotzu's topical formulation leads to very efficient absorption of equol into the scalp.
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Liposomes-containing-di-homo-gamma/WO2015170247A1.html

If the results of this trial are accurate, this will essentially be a functional cure for anybody beneath a NW4. It seems they did their due diligence.

Alphus

Reaction score
We can organize a GB anyway. This seems working, and we can know after a few decade of days if it does. I don t think can be expensive, I can afford to spend 100-150 euro.
Is anyone interested and know how to do?
My only concern is if the "recipe" is perfectly described somewhere in the patents or they "omitted" something to avoid what we are trying to do xD

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We can organize a GB anyway. This seems working, and we can know after a few decade of days if it does. I don t think can be expensive, I can afford to spend 100-150 euro.
My only concern is if the "recipe" is perfectly described somewhere in the patents or they "omitted" something to avoid what we are trying to do xD

I'd be up for it.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to be a very rigorous process they used to formulate their lotion. Do you think we could accurately replicate this?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't S-equol has been tried by someone in btt before? (I'm not sure)
The results sound too good to be true.
However I think stopping loss is possible.
Anyone has idea about the possible sides?