Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I Facebook messaged the doctor basically just asking about effectiveness and Androgenetic Alopecia and just got this message

La lozione funziona anche nell'alopecia androgenetica. Siamo certi che sia possibile recuperare 5 anni di capelli persi. Non si preoccupi. Arrivederdici

The lotion also works in androgenetic alopecia . We are sure that you can recover five years of lost hair . Do not worry. Goodbye

Great news then! Hope he is right, but I believe him!

UPDATED (22-08-16) / List of users who are part of the GB:

- Female: Pasbrillantebrunette (28, France).

- Male: Blackber (28, US), FCKW36 (23, Germany), Janko (23, Slovakia), MrJolly16 (31, Spain).

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UPDATED (22-08-16) / List of users who are part of the GB:

- Female:

Pasbrillantebrunette (28, France).

- Male:

Blackber (28, US).

FCKW36 (23, Germany).

Janko (23, Slovakia).

MrJolly16 (31, Spain).

Netsky (31,UK).

Usbek (24, France).

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I don't think this is people signing up for a NEW gb, it's just the people in the current one checking in so we have a list of who can report results back to us...

Oh goddamnit... well, lets start a new one?

- can someone just start a new thread concerning this topic? It's hard to read through 90 pages of crap and sort it out.

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I signed up to post this. I contacted Fidia on August 08th and last night I received this message:

My Email:

Hello Dear Sir/Madam,
I have read online that Fidia is conducting a trial on a lotion for androgenetic alopecia. I was wondering when (approximately) Fidia is going to announce the results of the trial.
Thanks a lot,

Fidia's response:

Dear xxxx,
Fidia just began a clinical trial, with a defined protocol, focusing on a specific formulation suitable for industrial scaling-up.
Regretfully, we are not able to figure out in advance the formulation’s effectiveness and tolerability, that shall be demonstrated during the trial, with statistical significance and clinical relevance.
The trial panel has already been defined and we cannot further improve the number of patients included.
Neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet.
We will keep you abreast of the company’s future steps in this concern.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions on the subject.
Cordially yours.
Comunicazione
Either they are back from the holidays or they've been too busy to answer Emails. Also, this is exactly the same response that a couple of other guys got from Fidia. So this is just a general answer that they are giving to everyone at this point. Don't over analyze this...

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh goddamnit... well, lets start a new one?

- can someone just start a new thread concerning this topic? It's hard to read through 90 pages of crap and sort it out.

Lol - good idea, but it will no doubt end up just like this one.

Instead, may be the Admin / Swoop can transfer key info such as the progress of those testing the GB into the project pipeline area https://www.hairlosstalk.com/pipeline/

Ideally a sub project/section for this specific Brotzu project re: GB testing progress.

I think only the admin can edit the page and so could potentially update every 1 or 2 weeks on progress from those testing the GB? Would cut out the crap

Would need to enter a new Brotzu project in the pipeline page

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think you guys are wasting your time on the whole GB thing. I would be hesitant to try a lotion where you dont know all the ingredients. Others have tried to make similar concoctions and ended up losing hair. I would wait for the real thing, assuming the real thing works at the end of the day.

And seriously, this should be about updates, all i see is the same comments from users who havent read any previous posts. Im starting to think ripping my genitals off with my bare hands is more pleasant that checking this thread for legitimate updates. Please start a new GB thread, and a new thread for arguing why italians are second rate scientist scammers so we can keep this thread for useful info only.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop spamming Fidia every day. You're all getting the same generic emails and then analyzing every single word - it's a generic email that was probably written months ago.

We'll get an update when Fidia is good and ready to give it to us; all you're doing is driving some poor communications employee insane.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah best advice is leave this forum and use current treatments if you arent already. Come back in a year and see what is new. Nothing is going to happen overnight or in the next week or month. Until it shows results you cant even put much hope that it even works yet.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone from the groupbuy know the name of the Italian pharmacy that is making the lotion. I wanna get another group buy going.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone from the groupbuy know the name of the Italian pharmacy that is making the lotion. I wanna get another group buy going.
No one knows and spato (Group buy leader) will never tell it for the lab safety.

Try what I did with my topical finasteride formula. Contact some student on chemical university.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems like there are two different groups trying Fidia´s lotion which has improved, but the people who suffer AA has no contact with the Androgenetic Alopecia patients. Sorry to say that, but this is wierd... Let´s see! ;)

ragazzi salve ... mi ha risposto la ragazza di cui vi avevo parlato nei messaggi precedenti ... mi ha detto che stà proseguendo la cura e migliora sempre di piu e mi ha riconfermato che il farmaco esce nel 2017 ... questa e l ultima novità

perchè creo confusione ?? non capisco vi incollo quanto detto e già nei messaggi precedenti .....

si facevo parte del gruppo di facebook .. le persone presenti nel gruppo erano per la maggior parte donne e bambini ma loro avevano problemi di perdita non solo di capelli ma anche sopraciglia peli ecc ecc ... avevo chiesto se c'erano persone che stessero provando la lozione solo esclusivamente per la ricrescita dei capelli cioè quello che interessa a noi .. e mi avevano detto che sul gruppo non c'era nessuno ... si abita vicino a casa in un paesino la cerco su facebook e speriamo che risponda perchè l ultima volta che lo sentita non mi e sembrata molto disponibile anzi era abbastanza scocciata.. comunque ripeto se c sono novità lo scrivo qui sul gruppo

sul gruppo c'erano solo persone che avevano alopecia universale !!

poi ragazzi non sò quanto sia disponibile e già troppo che mi abbia detto questa ultima novità sul farmaco .... anche perchè l ultima volta che l avevo sentita ... chiedendogli più domande e più nello specifico .. si e incazzata e nn mi ha piu risposto

ma detto più di una volta in quel gruppo non c'è nessuno che stà provando la cura per il problema che abbiamo noi cioè Androgenetic Alopecia ( ALOPECIA ANDRO GENETICA ) più chiaro di cosi !!!

poi ho anche detto per quanto riguarda quella ragazza ripeto e troppo che mi abbia risposto ieri sul fatto del farmaco che uscirà nel 2017.... anche perchè in passato gli avevo chiesto più informazioni sullo specifico .. e non avevo ricevuto nessuna risposta ... si era girata di balle e non mi aveva più risposto... mi sembra che sia chiaro .. se la gente e cosi non e colpa mia io riporto quanto sò ...