Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like there are two different groups trying Fidia´s lotion which has improved, but the people who suffer AA has no contact with the Androgenetic Alopecia patients. Sorry to say that, but this is wierd... Let´s see! ;)

ragazzi salve ... mi ha risposto la ragazza di cui vi avevo parlato nei messaggi precedenti ... mi ha detto che stà proseguendo la cura e migliora sempre di piu e mi ha riconfermato che il farmaco esce nel 2017 ... questa e l ultima novità

perchè creo confusione ?? non capisco vi incollo quanto detto e già nei messaggi precedenti .....

si facevo parte del gruppo di facebook .. le persone presenti nel gruppo erano per la maggior parte donne e bambini ma loro avevano problemi di perdita non solo di capelli ma anche sopraciglia peli ecc ecc ... avevo chiesto se c'erano persone che stessero provando la lozione solo esclusivamente per la ricrescita dei capelli cioè quello che interessa a noi .. e mi avevano detto che sul gruppo non c'era nessuno ... si abita vicino a casa in un paesino la cerco su facebook e speriamo che risponda perchè l ultima volta che lo sentita non mi e sembrata molto disponibile anzi era abbastanza scocciata.. comunque ripeto se c sono novità lo scrivo qui sul gruppo

sul gruppo c'erano solo persone che avevano alopecia universale !!

poi ragazzi non sò quanto sia disponibile e già troppo che mi abbia detto questa ultima novità sul farmaco .... anche perchè l ultima volta che l avevo sentita ... chiedendogli più domande e più nello specifico .. si e incazzata e nn mi ha piu risposto

ma detto più di una volta in quel gruppo non c'è nessuno che stà provando la cura per il problema che abbiamo noi cioè Androgenetic Alopecia ( ALOPECIA ANDRO GENETICA ) più chiaro di cosi !!!

poi ho anche detto per quanto riguarda quella ragazza ripeto e troppo che mi abbia risposto ieri sul fatto del farmaco che uscirà nel 2017.... anche perchè in passato gli avevo chiesto più informazioni sullo specifico .. e non avevo ricevuto nessuna risposta ... si era girata di balle e non mi aveva più risposto... mi sembra che sia chiaro .. se la gente e cosi non e colpa mia io riporto quanto sò ...

A TRANSLATION OF YOUR message via google translator :
btw where did you get this from ?
--------------

hi guys ... he told me the girl that I had told you in previous posts ... he told me that it is going next and care is getting better and more and reconfirmed to me that the drug comes out in 2017 ... and this last news

why create confusion ?? I do not understand you paste the above and in previous posts .....

it was part of the group of facebook .. the people in the group were mostly women and children, but they had leakage problems not only hair but also eyebrow hairs etc etc ... I asked if there were people who were trying lotion only exclusively for hair regrowth that is what matters to us .. and they told me that the group there was no one ... you live close to home in a village to try on facebook and we hope to answer because the last time I felt I was indeed very helpful and seemed quite annoyed .. anyway I repeat if there is news I write here about the group

on this group were people who had alopecia universalis !!

then boys do not know what is available and already too he told me this latest addition to the drug .... also because the last time that I had heard ... asking him more questions and more specifically .. you and pissed off, and I nn He has responded more

but said more than once in that group there is no one who is trying to care for the problem that we have that Androgenetic Alopecia (ALOPECIA ANDRO GENETICS) lighter than this !!!

then I also said with regard to that girl again, and that too has answered me yesterday about whether the drug to be released in 2017 .... also because in the past I had asked for more information on the specific .. and had not received any answer .. . had turned the bales and no longer had answered me ... I think it is clear .. if people and so not my fault I report what I know ...

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
A TRANSLATION OF YOUR message via google translator :
btw where did you get this from ?
--------------

hi guys ... he told me the girl that I had told you in previous posts ... he told me that it is going next and care is getting better and more and reconfirmed to me that the drug comes out in 2017 ... and this last news

why create confusion ?? I do not understand you paste the above and in previous posts .....

it was part of the group of facebook .. the people in the group were mostly women and children, but they had leakage problems not only hair but also eyebrow hairs etc etc ... I asked if there were people who were trying lotion only exclusively for hair regrowth that is what matters to us .. and they told me that the group there was no one ... you live close to home in a village to try on facebook and we hope to answer because the last time I felt I was indeed very helpful and seemed quite annoyed .. anyway I repeat if there is news I write here about the group

on this group were people who had alopecia universalis !!

then boys do not know what is available and already too he told me this latest addition to the drug .... also because the last time that I had heard ... asking him more questions and more specifically .. you and pissed off, and I nn He has responded more

but said more than once in that group there is no one who is trying to care for the problem that we have that Androgenetic Alopecia (ALOPECIA ANDRO GENETICS) lighter than this !!!

then I also said with regard to that girl again, and that too has answered me yesterday about whether the drug to be released in 2017 .... also because in the past I had asked for more information on the specific .. and had not received any answer .. . had turned the bales and no longer had answered me ... I think it is clear .. if people and so not my fault I report what I know ...

What is it talking about?
I can't fully understand with this weird translation by Google.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
26/Male/UK

Single and ready to mingle

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If someone wants to put another GB together for this lotion they should start another thread.

This thread is pretty much unbearable as it is.

FuianoMonster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think this is snake oil.

No communication, no before/after photos, the doctor keeps diminishing his claims about regrowth...

I have a feeling it won't work on AA either. The lady with AA on facebook (jole serreli) said she had regrowth but she keeps uploading photos where's she's slick bald, not even a shadow.

Shame that a well renowned doctor decided to ruin his amazing career at 80 years old by profiting on snake oil.

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
I worry more about doctors at this kind of age. Suddenly people's reputation is no longer as important as earning some cash for his children and grandchildren. That said however, it's important to wait for the relevant information to come out before judging this, it's simply too early to tell. The claims seem very lofty to me, but hey if it helps at all, then it is something positive. Most likely either an addition to the big three or a potential replacement. This treatment, if anywhere near its claims, could be of great use for either of these potentials.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
have to say my optimism is also waning, i really need this to work as finasteride is really not doing much for me after 2 and half years. You would have to say however that fidia would not be running trials unless they saw decent evidence from dr brotzu for Androgenetic Alopecia as Androgenetic Alopecia is clearly the cash cow for pharma companies when it comes to hair loss.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I worry more about doctors at this kind of age. Suddenly people's reputation is no longer as important as earning some cash for his children and grandchildren. That said however, it's important to wait for the relevant information to come out before judging this, it's simply too early to tell. The claims seem very lofty to me, but hey if it helps at all, then it is something positive. Most likely either an addition to the big three or a potential replacement. This treatment, if anywhere near its claims, could be of great use for either of these potentials.
well, in that case Fidia would be the only one who is going to lose tons of money (apart from they've already lost on buying this patent) and damage its reputation. And we will have to wait for Tsuji, Histogen and Replicel.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think this is snake oil.

No communication, no before/after photos, the doctor keeps diminishing his claims about regrowth...

I have a feeling it won't work on AA either. The lady with AA on facebook (jole serreli) said she had regrowth but she keeps uploading photos where's she's slick bald, not even a shadow.

Shame that a well renowned doctor decided to ruin his amazing career at 80 years old by profiting on snake oil.

This lady's reticence to discuss her progress together with her recent pics are not good news for this treatment.

She said she was using Fidia's own lotion over a month ago and yet in her most recent pics there is still no hair at all.

Could she have stopped using the lotion? It's possible but implausible since she was so stoked about it just last month.

She definitely said she saw hairs over a month ago. They would definitely be visible by now but nothing is.

guh1234567h

Reaction score
The italian summer holiday officially goes up to 13-09-2016 (depending on the region). Therefore Fidia will probably give some information within the next couple of weeks. The guys on the group buy will get their stuff in 2 weeks so there will be news soon enough. Let's be grateful this stuff came up out of the blue and could quite possibly help a lot of us.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lady's reticence to discuss her progress together with her recent pics are not good news for this treatment.

She said she was using Fidia's own lotion over a month ago and yet in her most recent pics there is still no hair at all.

Could she have stopped using the lotion? It's possible but implausible since she was so stoked about it just last month.

She definitely said she saw hairs over a month ago. They would definitely be visible by now but nothing is.

This lady owes us absolutely nothing and is probably sick to death of the hundreds of guys contacting her - and I assume at least some of them aren't being very nice.

Guys, just calm down a little. We have to wait for Fidia to give us official word. Until then, all worrying and speculation is hollow and pointless

FuianoMonster

My Regimen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1472044965854.jpg

In her latest photo, i can see some kind of shadow in the back of her head.
Could it be the regrowth she was mentioning? I can't really tell because of the quality, it could be just a lighting trick.

If that's all the regrowth she got in all this time, then this lotion is SLOW as f***.

It probably will work very slowly on AA (more money for FIDIA) and do jackshit for Androgenetic Alopecia.

(Btw, since the photos are public on Facebook, there should be no problem with uploading them, right?)

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

In her latest photo, i can see some kind of shadow in the back of her head.
Could it be the regrowth she was mentioning? I can't really tell because of the quality, it could be just a lighting trick.

If that's all the regrowth she got in all this time, then this lotion is SLOW as f***.

It probably will work very slowly on AA (more money for FIDIA) and do jackshit for Androgenetic Alopecia.

(Btw, since the photos are public on Facebook, there should be no problem with uploading them, right?)

Dude, don't post photos of the woman. It's creepy

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this doesn't work then it just means more counting and expecting on Riken.

No amount of weak repli-Brot-gen will fix this ****

^ All is my opinion ^

Last edited:

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous hahaha, "see this woman's Facebook page I'm stalking? Well she doesn't have hair in her photos, therefore this doctor, his team and the pharmaceutical company behind it are total bullshit. I was right all along, you should have listened to me"

Ima leave this thread alone now for real because this loop it keeps going through is insane, especially when there's been NOTHING to base these comments around. Also please, please leave this woman and her photos alone. You're gonna make us all look like creeps