Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the Brotzu patent:
https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3145490A1/en

"PGE1 is a drug acting on several levels: it inhibits type 1 and 2 alpha- reductase, is a vasodilator and improves angiogenesis."

Is this really the case? I've never heard this mentioned before..
I’ve seen this in the patent too, and I think it has to been a typo or something. Pge1 definitely does not have an effect on alpha reductase. I’ve tried to find information on pge1 inhibiting alpha reductase and it just doesn’t exist. It doesn’t make sense that prostaglandins would have any affect on hormones, because it is the opposite - hormones influence prostaglandin release in the body and not the other way around. I think this sentence may be talking about equol in the lotion, which also does not inhibit alpha reductase. Instead, it attaches itself to DHT preventing the hormone from binding to its androgen receptor where applies (in this case, the scalp). If I’m incorrect about any of the information please show me evidence otherwise so we can all have a better understanding of it.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also heard October 2018 from a doctor who has an "inside source" and kindly showed me the convo they had.
Let us hope the date is right and the product works well as it now seems...

Thanks Roberto, this is great news. Finally some real validation and something we can actually set our sites on. I just hope we can get this sh*t reasonably priced in North America shortly after its released. Their will be millions of baldies dying to get their scalps on this .

we are 188 pages left till 1000 pages!! Let's do this!!

Please let's not. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but let's face it 98% of the posts here are redundant and useless. As it stands, it takes a lot of time to scan 5-10 pages of nonsense to maybe some kind of interesting update.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I still have one more issue to take with this.

You do realize that you have more posts per day, on average, than all the people you just claimed have too much time on their hands? C’mon, Smalls, get it together.
You really went into all of our accounts and checked how many posts each one of us had? Haha, I'll admit the first few months that I learned about my impeding baldness I freaked out and turned into a little b**ch on this website, funny thing is I only really now respond to the idiots claiming they know the efficiency of this lotion like the guys I mentioned. Just sounds like you guys want to be comforted. Everything's going to be okay.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really went into all of our accounts and checked how many posts each one of us had? Haha, I'll admit the first few months that I learned about my impeding baldness I freaked out and turned into a little b**ch on this website, funny thing is I only really now respond to the idiots claiming they know the efficiency of this lotion like the guys I mentioned. Just sounds like you guys want to be comforted. Everything's going to be okay.

Again:

picard-facepalm.jpg

Good one. You got me. Little rascal.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion should come out on May. I can’t believe i have to pay more than 2000$ for seti and fina.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A concern of mine is that Brotzu hasn't released any before-after pictures of the participants in the study.
He could easily have blurred their faces and paid them some money.

Fair enough, he’s an old man and might not understand marketing, but Fidia knows marketing and should have made sure it was done. Probably the cheapest way to advertise for the product aswell, pay the best responders maximum a couple of grand. 100% regrowth as claimed would make the news internationally, resulting in a massive hype.

I don’t understand this at all.

Alex1922

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu has "abandoned" the project, he just got paid from FIDIA for the license. The most important problem that FIDIA has met in these years has been the conservation of the lotion, so maybe (it's just an ipothesis) they don't want to promote a product that couldn't be launched on the market until it is sure. All might change after the 14 of April, 'cause if Brotzu says that the lotion is ready to be selled, FIDIA cannot hide anymore.
Sorry for my English.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu has "abandoned" the project, he just got paid from FIDIA for the license. The most important problem that FIDIA has met in these years has been the conservation of the lotion, so maybe (it's just an ipothesis) they don't want to promote a product that couldn't be launched on the market until it is sure. All might change after the 14 of April, 'cause if Brotzu says that the lotion is ready to be selled, FIDIA cannot hide anymore.
Sorry for my English.
Brotzu and his son Giuseppe were the ones who made the lotion stable. Brotzu is presenting April 14th. Dude wants his money, probably getting a cut off the profits
But yeah, they would not have marketed a product that wasn’t sellable

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stability issues were claimed to be solved in 2017. To not publish pictures if the results are real is just crazy..

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course he’ll be getting cuts of the profits unless he’s very bad at making deals. So Brotzu would also have interest in selling as many units as possible. Unlikely that he’s just getting a one time payment from Fidia.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A concern of mine is that Brotzu hasn't released any before-after pictures of the participants in the study.
He could easily have blurred their faces and paid them some money.

Fair enough, he’s an old man and might not understand marketing, but Fidia knows marketing and should have made sure it was done. Probably the cheapest way to advertise for the product aswell, pay the best responders maximum a couple of grand. 100% regrowth as claimed would make the news internationally, resulting in a massive hype.

I don’t understand this at all.
Paid off the people? Brotzu sold all his right for the commercialization of the lotion, you think big pharma like fidia would let Brotzu to released any of pics of lotion without any legal problem? They clearly have plans and i’m pretty sure fidia don’t have to pay best responders to release the pics, they probably sign the legal document when they participated the trials.