Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t people are stupid. The content of the patent isn't new. We have known about those results since 2014.

We don't know anything about the Fidia version but luckily we have to wait just a few more days.

If it works and is as amazing as Brotzu says I am sure we can wait until October. It is closer than you think guys.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sucks, but the first thing people gotta do is to get on a treatment. Either min or finasteride. And add keto schampoo, supplements, oils. Anything they can do to delay it until it comes out. You just have to try something if you haven't yet.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
People freaking out like they'll turn bald in a few months. Is that even possible? Been losing hair for over 13 years. Still have decent amount of hair. Waiting a few months can't be that bad right?
I have no loss of my crown but aggressive loss at my hairline.. going to have to shave my head everyday

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sucks, but the first thing people gotta do is to get on a treatment. Either min or finasteride. And add keto schampoo, supplements, oils. Anything they can do to delay it until it comes out. You just have to try something if you haven't yet.
If it’s as potent as Brotzu claims I would hold off on finasteride, there can be permanent effects and changing your hormones isn’t fun

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how or why the Lotion would work for a patient with Alopecia Areata? There was a picture of a 5 year who recovered some of her hair using this lotion. I thought the mechanism that attacked the hair follicles in AA would be different than male pattern baldness.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in contact with a medical student who is going there and promised to update me and take notes.

I am sure he will post it in the italian forum too. Will translate as soon as possible.

We need more memes though.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how or why the Lotion would work for a patient with Alopecia Areata? There was a picture of a 5 year who recovered some of her hair using this lotion. I thought the mechanism that attacked the hair follicles in AA would be different than male pattern baldness.

I think the understanding is regardless of what hair loss you have (Androgenetic Alopecia, AA etc) the hair follicle gets restricted of what it needs to function properly (i.e. blood flow) and the lotion essentially restores the follicles ability to operate again (assuming the follicle damage isn't beyond repair i assume)