Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016 | Page 721 | HairLossTalk Forums

Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by paleocapa89, Feb 5, 2016.

1. br1

br1 Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    More troll than that, impossible.

2. 17AndBalding

17AndBalding Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Nah I doubt it. He's been here for a while and if he were a troll, I would think he'd make up some release date when someone asked for it, like "yeah yeah lotion coming out may 28th" or something to keep people in false suspense and laugh at them when it wasn't true, but Beps instead said clearly that he doesn't know a release date, so pretty anti-troll behavior right there. But ah what do I know.

3. INT

INT Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    A good troll, trolls in a way that gives no indication that he is a troll. That is what makes him A GOOD troll.

Not saying Beps is a troll (even though some of the things he has said are quite fishy). Just speaking in general.

br1 likes this.
  4. Dangman

Dangman Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The 5 year reversal claim is probably a marketing statement that has some validation to it. Some people who used finasteride+minoxidil were able to recover Norwoods. Although Finasteride reuduces systematic DHT by 70%, brotzus lotion seems to be able to neutralize the DHT that attacks your hair follicles through s-equol.

Expecting nothing or at most maintanance is still the safest route on viewing this treatment though.

5. Clockwise

Clockwise Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    We must just wait until 14 of April! The wait tho...

6. sunchyme1

sunchyme1 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    i think after 2 years and 726 pages of waiting, a few more weeks isnt gonna hurt

spring15, worm, Arrade and 2 others like this.
  7. el_rizos

el_rizos Member

Dislikes Received:
    @Clockwise , I wanted to ask you that since you keep in contact with Professor Brotzu, could you ask him if in his presentation of Sitri they will show before / after photos? You could also ask how many testers got good results but I doubt he want to answer it. But at least you could ask if they will show photographic evidence. I am afraid your presentation will simply repeat what you have been saying in all your interviews. We need data, photos, tests. I'm sorry but I'm desperate.

8. br1

br1 Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    30 minutes is nothing. Probably will repeat the same bla bla bla from 2016.

9. Clockwise

Clockwise Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I have asked him that already. He just told me how the presentation gonna look like and didn’t mention before and after pictures.

But it would be kind of wierd if it wasen’t any pictures at all, I think it will be close-up pictures like the last presentation

gagost02 and The 7TH Sense like this.
    Kreed dislikes this.
  10. Royaume

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If he is still alive and evem posted on forum this is a good sign. If I did not tell the truth I would be the last person who come back to the forum. He seems to be confident. And also his father. Do you think he will show fkcing shitty before and after pics and embarass himself in front of many people?! He knows exactly that many people for his speech next month.

He will Hopefully NoT disappoint us. All we want is that the brotzus told us the truth. Nothing more! Is that too much to expect?....

11. hanginginthewire

hanginginthewire Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is all going to end very badly.

12. el_rizos

el_rizos Member

Dislikes Received:
    @Clockwise , thank you very much for your answer. I am desesperate. I need to take any drug for my hairloss but I dont to take finasteride. Maybe the brotzu lotion is my last chance, if It doesn’t work, I will need to do the smp.

@Clockwise , please, if you find out about something new, please tell us about it. I wish Dr. Broztu would tell you something about the effectiveness and the success rate in the number of testers.

It is very sad. I am 38 years old, without family, and here I am on a Sunday afternoon waiting to know something new. This is not life.

Thank you

barfacan, mpanju and hanginginthewire like this.
  13. Agent

Agent Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hang on, bro.

Like others I also think the 5 year claim might be a little too much. But if this can maintain with just a tad regrowth, it will be very good for alot of ppl.
    Teh Overlord Brotzu will soon spew forth a glorious gospel of his holy lozione;-)

14. SimonC

SimonC Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I believe it's the best case scenario. You know, some people get incredible regrowth with Minoxidil, so it's OK to have good Brotzu lotion responders.

15. Agent

Agent Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I hope your right:)

16. Barbe a papa

Barbe a papa Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Beps/Brotzu's son love making vague remarks, but never say anything actually convincing. There are so many vague things he can say that actually mean something. For example, all he has to simply say is something like "You will be amazed by the pictures". That's still completely vague, but actually descriptive about how effective it can be. If we even get pictures, we're 100% going to get either identical before/after pictures and or combovers. That's pretty undeniable at this point.

I still think it could provide maintenance though. Unfortunately it means we're going to need to wait another 6+ months after it's even released in order for people to actually test whether or not it gives maintenance, which conveniently isn't even easy to prove because there's no way to know how much hair you would have lost had you not been on it. Especially with the crazies on here who are on like rhino tranquilizers and freak out with excitement over how much 'regrowth' they see when they show pictures of their scalp that looks exactly as bad as it did before.

br1 and Arrade like this.
  17. Xander94

Xander94 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    he said release on or before summer so 2-4 months

Arrade likes this.
  18. Dangman

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Guys i have a question. I can't take in due to Side but could minoxidil atleast slow down my hair loss till this comes out? Obviously it would mean that the lotion will atleast mantain hair, which i will bet on. Already ordered Rogaine foam, but not sure if i should use it.

19. hairloss_user

hairloss_user Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If it does come out and works, I truly hope it comes without sides like they say and doesn't cause insomnia or some shit like that. Feel like min is definitely giving me that and a bunch of other sides.

20. Dangman

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks for the insight. I have very thick hair but some recession so your situations seems similar to mine. Will do