Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if we take beps rumour for granted it goes like this: before summer (I assume May) and during summer (I assume until Autumn).
But then if we take FIDIA'S message for Swissguy for granted it means no lotion until the end of 2018, so possible release only in 2019 Q1.

They can fkck themselves with their vague answers. Its enough. 1 month left. Enough putting the lotion in their asses and to test if it can grow dick hair as well. Show what you got.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
They can fkck themselves with their vague answers. Its enough. 1 month left. Enough putting the lotion in their asses and to test if it can grow dick hair as well. Show what you got.

Do you think pharma companies reply to every email for every terminal cancer patient that asks about a treatment in development? We have hairloss, we are otherwise in good health and all have the capacity to be happy. Do you think Dwayne Johnson, Michael Jordan, Vin Diesel or any number of successful bald men let hairloss hold them back? If anything it's quite the opposite, they are doing their due diligence in order to not make false promises. Balding sucks, but Fidia is not maliciously trying to single you out and f*** with you.

Last edited:

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut the fkck up you worthless piece of sh*t. Dont tell me what to do. I dont care if you are living in a fkcing shitty country without clear rules. Here and many other countries around the world it is not the rule to act like a fkxing retarded company. If you send a request or a normal mail thrse motherfkcing worthless piece of shits must anwer. Even if its a generic answer without revealing anything.

Never quote me again you worthless piece of sh*t.
Do you talk to people in real life like that just because they disagree with you?

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imma enjoying the gangsta lingo with the f*** you's and tha god damn's. Not sure Teh Overlord Brotzu and his Fidia underlings care and will produce lozione faster due to frustrated bald cussing men...

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut the fkck up you worthless piece of sh*t. Dont tell me what to do. I dont care if you are living in a fkcing shitty country without clear rules. Here and many other countries around the world it is not the rule to act like a fkxing retarded company. If you send a request or a normal mail thrse motherfkcing worthless piece of shits must anwer. Even if its a generic answer without revealing anything.

Never quote me again you worthless piece of sh*t.
I'm glad most Germans I met in real life were actually very nice and friendly, if I had to judge your country by your posts it wouldn't score very well.

See ya in some months when you'll be buying the lotion from our "shitty" country. :)

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We kind of already know the lotion works because we know it'll regrow 5 years of hair for the obsessive compulsive full heads here that think they're weeks away from looking like Larry David. And it'll regrow 5 years of the Larry David heads here back to what Larry David looked like 5 years ago. That makes up at least 50% of the forum, which is a higher responder rate than minoxidil.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just watching on TV a Regaine advertisement, please Brotzu wipe out this sh*t lol

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoever is behind this fake forum should spend time in real forums to make the forum look more real.

And this whole like dislike system makes it look fake AF, look at any other forum with the same system.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
r/tresless contonues praying for Brotzu.
New threads there praying for Brotzu each day.
They praying even more than in Italian forums.

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys will all have 100 euros every month for 18 months? I dont see anyone is talking about the price,i am a fckin student i dont have money i hope they will decrease the price after a while..

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The logic and reasoning in this thread is something out of the twilight zone. Bitching and moaning at eachother like this...whats the point? Either this Glorious lozione comes out and is good, or not. If its the last the haters will win the argument but in the end still lose and be bald without a treatment. End of story...

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys will all have 100 euros every month for 18 months? I dont see anyone is talking about the price,i am a fckin student i dont have money i hope they will decrease the price after a while..
Get a job. Besides 100 euro pricing is such a BS rumour that everyone here believes. The legacy of beps, I guess. He only stated his opinion, that this should not logically exceed 100 Euros in worst case scenario.

I can easily afford paying 60-70 Euros per month or even 100. I'm single, don't have wife or kids, not to mention that I can deal with buying and eating less food while also paying taxes.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this unsettling feeling that this won't be released for a while and that we won't get a release date next month...

And on the other hand Don't worry brethren in a year we will be bathing in our lovely 2013 hair!

This sh*t makes me bipolar man..

Do we really give a sh*t about these feelings?