Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're all owned by separate companies. That's how business works.

Uh huh.

What do you think are the odds that Kythera might sell a single combined bimatoprost-minoxidil- topical seti lotion?

BTW minoxidil, keto, and finasteride are all public property now. Never mind compounds with potential synergy that might be tested cheaply like tea tree oil, pumpkin seed oil, rosemary oil, retin-A, and so on.

You're right though, it's how business works.

For my acne, I rotate between salicyclic acid and benzoic acid creams. Both compounds are public property, but are typically sold in separate lotions.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
2017 seems highly optimistic for a drug w no trialing done on it yet....
It's not going to be classified as a drug - I think others have pointed out that this is why they are using DGLA instead of PGE1.

Alphus

Reaction score
I am also from Italy, but unfortunately I cannot move there now. However, what suprises me is that according to the professor Brotzu, in the Androgenetic Alopecia there is a problem of microcirculation. I have always seen in italian forum, people who tried to resolve Androgenetic Alopecia problems with scalp massage, because they think the cause is lack of microcirculation as well!
Why doesn't he post picture? How can we know if it is not a bull****? Maybe he is so sure that he don't want to publicize this yet...

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lack of micro circulation the cause of Androgenetic Alopecia??

broscience-toy-story.jpg

resu

Reaction score
Uh huh.

What do you think are the odds that Kythera might sell a single combined bimatoprost-minoxidil- topical seti lotion?

BTW minoxidil, keto, and finasteride are all public property now. Never mind compounds with potential synergy that might be tested cheaply like tea tree oil, pumpkin seed oil, rosemary oil, retin-A, and so on.

You're right though, it's how business works.

For my acne, I rotate between salicyclic acid and benzoic acid creams. Both compounds are public property, but are typically sold in separate lotions.

Seti and bim combo is possible and very likely to happen.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing that excites me about this lotion is that they are combining multiple chemicals.

[...]

Absolutely!

I believe in combination therapy and in the field of male pattern baldness, this new product is going to be groundbreaking.

I don't expect any miracles but this is definitely good news!

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a question,
sorry if there is wholes in my question, I'm not very technical with this stuff.

From what I think I understand from what I have read it appears that Dr Brotzu found that a certain cream/lotion with PGE1 in it that was applied to people limbs with diabetes to help with circulation regrew hair.
Apparently people with diabetes can have hair loss on the limbs due to bad circulation, when this cream/lotion was aplied they found hair was growing back.
Dr Brotzu then tested this PGE1 cream/lotion on the head of a male nurse who was balding and found hair regrowth on the head.

Am I correct with that assessment in what is claimed happened?
If yes in that case why not find out what the PGE1 cream/lotion he used was and try it ourselves??

crocodoc

Reaction score
I have a question,
sorry if there is wholes in my question, I'm not very technical with this stuff.

From what I think I understand from what I have read it appears that Dr Brotzu found that a certain cream/lotion with PGE1 in it that was applied to people limbs with diabetes to help with circulation regrew hair.
Apparently people with diabetes can have hair loss on the limbs due to bad circulation, when this cream/lotion was aplied they found hair was growing back.
Dr Brotzu then tested this PGE1 cream/lotion on the head of a male nurse who was balding and found hair regrowth on the head.

If yes in that case why not find out what the PGE1 cream/lotion he used was and try it ourselves??

Here are the ingredients of his treatment taken from the patent application. This might make your search a bit easier:
Phosphatidylcholine (Lipid S75 Humangrade) 1 g
DGLA 1.25 mg
S-Equol 7 mg
Ethanol 1 ml
L-propionylcarnitine 7 mg
Stearylamine 10 mg
Sterile water 5 ml

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are the ingredients of his treatment taken from the patent application. This might make your search a bit easier:
DGLA 1.25 mg
S-Equol 7 mg
Ethanol 1 ml
Stearylamine 10 mg
Sterile water 5 ml

Do any of these necessarily come from animal sources?

dzeris

Reaction score
DGLA 1.25 mg
S-Equol 7 mg
Ethanol 1 ml
Stearylamine 10 mg
Sterile water 5 ml

Most effective was with Stearylamine 30 mg, see the study. example 4

I managed to find S equol tablets but reading further i found that it needs liposomes for delivery otherwise it doesnt reach hair follicles :wacko:

Alphus

Reaction score
So, is it possible to make this solution by ourselves? I hope, so we don't need to wait till 2017 (that will be 2018, or "within five years")

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, is it possible to make this solution by ourselves? I hope, so we don't need to wait till 2017 (that will be 2018, or "within five years")

Sure if you could get the ingredients unadulterated off the shelf, but otherwise no. It maybe be possible to get a compounding pharmacy to make it up for you unless any of the ingredients need some kind of prescription, plus even then it's not going to be cheap.

dzeris

Reaction score
Sure if you could get the ingredients unadulterated off the shelf, but otherwise no. It maybe be possible to get a compounding pharmacy to make it up for you unless any of the ingredients need some kind of prescription, plus even then it's not going to be cheap.

I checked all ingredient availability and looks like only PGE1 is on prescription (as ED cream) all other can be obtain trough online shops etc.

And totally agree that it wont be cheap :thumbsdown: PGE1 and S-equol within the reason but ingredients for delivery will increase the price :sobbing:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked all ingredient availability and looks like only PGE1 is on prescription (as ED cream) all other can be obtain trough online shops etc.

And totally agree that it wont be cheap :thumbsdown: PGE1 and S-equol within the reason but ingredients for delivery will increase the price:sobbing:
where did ye find s-equol?

dzeris

Reaction score
where did ye find s-equol?

quite few tablets contain S equol for example Qquelle equolslim etc, which obviously contain few other ingredients but nothing serious or bad for that matter.
I also emailed few suppliers from alibaba, waiting for reply now and yes i know it could be fake etc, my next step is to find way how to check it, got friend with masters in chemistry so hopefully he's gonna help me :ermm:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are enough laboratories which could help us. GB would be a good idea then.

Fc_Bruges

Reaction score
I have a question,

Lucky bastard :)

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
quite few tablets contain S equol for example Qquelle equolslim etc, which obviously contain few other ingredients but nothing serious or bad for that matter.
I also emailed few suppliers from alibaba, waiting for reply now and yes i know it could be fake etc, my next step is to find way how to check it, got friend with masters in chemistry so hopefully he's gonna help me :ermm:

For something like this with so many ingredients you really don't want to take the route of obtaining ingredients from tablets, etc you're going to end up too much crap in your solution. You're best off getting it made up.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where would someone get something like this compounded? Could we just ask any old place that does this sort of stuff to do it for us? Could even get it made without the DGLA and just add pure PGE1 bought off the net afterwards. What about Kane?