Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love my hair just as much as anyone. But I can tell you for a fact, you can have a better head shot than Brad Pitt in his prime; with out any confidence and a Alpha Attitude your going to be bagging less girls than a Baldy who is jacked fit and confident. #factsonly.

There is a glaring problem with your logic.

If one has the visage of Brad Pitt and is in good shape, noticed I didn't say "ripped", that's going to give them "alpha confidence" and attitude. At least, it should for any sane individual. Guys that look like Brad, 80s - 90s Don Johnson, Robert Downey Jr. etc, well past their physical peak, still make falling panties register on the richter scale far more often than grotesquely jacked Dwayne Johnson types.

Also, not everyone has the time or desire to be "jacked". If it comes down to keeping most your hair to go along with your Brad Pitt face, but with lowered DHT via taking a 1mg dose every day...it's kind of a no-brainer compared to a high-calorie diet and rigorous weight training every day or close to it. Don't forget what happens to these guys who get older and can keep up the diet but not the workout.

I'll take the hair, thanks.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that really hard to believe. I hope Im wrong and you are right, but S-Equol works to lower DHT count not Neutralize it. And even if you apply it locally it will go systemic. Thats a known and given.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=112898

This guy even had his levels tested. I know most off you guys don't care at all about hitting the gym. But DHT is a strength and Endurance GOD particle. And even though Androgens are the enemy of male pattern baldness, they are the best friend of anyone who wants to feel like a Alpha King on the daily.

I love my hair just as much as anyone. But I can tell you for a fact, you can have a better head shot than Brad Pitt in his prime; with out any confidence and a Alpha Attitude your going to be bagging less girls than a Baldy who is jacked fit and confident. #factsonly.

I've heard lots of info to the contrary that the equol does infact bind to DHT to neutralize it and does not prevent testosterone from converting to DHT. I do not think there's definitive proof either way so yet again this topic will go nowhere so it's best just to leave it and wait and see what happens if and when the lotion releases

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.ausiopharma.com/NewsPages/Jackson RL 2011 (Nutr Review).pdf
Fifty-eight men were divided into three groups and were assigned to consume one of three diets: soy protein diet (107 mg isoflavones/day); alcohol-washed soy protein diet (<6 mg isoflavones/day); or milk protein isolate diet (0 mg isoflavones/day).After 6 months on these diets, the isoflavone-supplemented diet was associated with a significant reduction in the expression of the AR in the prostate; there was no effect on the expression of ERb, and plasma levels of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone were unchanged.
Thus, the biological activity of equol should be enhanced by its reduced binding to serum proteins and greater availability for receptor binding. In a dose-dependent manner, equol in vitro inhibits the binding of estradiol and testosterone for serum proteins

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a glaring problem with your logic.

If one has the visage of Brad Pitt and is in good shape, noticed I didn't say "ripped", that's going to give them "alpha confidence" and attitude. At least, it should for any sane individual. Guys that look like Brad, 80s - 90s Don Johnson, Robert Downey Jr. etc, well past their physical peak, still make falling panties register on the richter scale far more often than grotesquely jacked Dwayne Johnson types.

Also, not everyone has the time or desire to be "jacked". If it comes down to keeping most your hair to go along with your Brad Pitt face, but with lowered DHT via taking a 1mg dose every day...it's kind of a no-brainer compared to a high-calorie diet and rigorous weight training every day or close to it. Don't forget what happens to these guys who get older and can keep up the diet but not the workout.

I'll take the hair, thanks.

I said Brad Pitt head shot. Meaning you can have a handsome face and good hair but if you have a "Dad Bod" expect to be banging "Mom Bods" lmao!! Health is wealth and no one said Dwayne Johnson jacked. I am talking having a Fat Free Mass Index of 25 O Natural.

BTW the only Don Johnson/RDJ types making panties making panties drop are those who's bank accounts exceed 7 figures. Even then health is wealth. And Id rather be Frank Medrano (youtube him) than buddy beer gut lmao.

To each his own. I am hoping I respond well to SETI so I can stop f*****g with my DHT levels and be held over until Tsuji or Shisideo can pull through.

Frank 5'9 160 LBS Natty Vegan

maxresdefault.jpg

Versus

Buddy Beer Gut with a solid set of hair.

screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-3-46-59-pm2.png

Ps. If you think you can feel good without working out you have clearly never felt the full effects of working out. You will always feel better than baseline when pumping Iron. I don't have time to list out all of the benefits of being healthy and fit.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ps. If you think you can feel good without working out you have clearly never felt the full effects of working out. You will always feel better than baseline when pumping Iron. I don't have time to list out all of the benefits of being healthy and fit.

If one has the visage of Brad Pitt and is in good shape

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I saw that but in all honesty "good shape" is way to subjective to make a judgment on. All I know is when Im on stuff that effects DHT I feel slow, tired, my Central Nervous System feels taxed 24/7 and my lifting is severely effected.

Not to mention I can clearly see a difference in my body composition. Much softer muscle bellies etc....

So to me good shape is at worst 10% BF. Ideally I try to maintain 7-8% year round. Since jumping on DHT blockers I have shot up to 13% BF and have gotten weak as hell in comparison to how I was 12 months ago. Jm2c.

Thats why Im praying SETI works for me which I believe it will. But Japan cannot come soon enough.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. I've never been "overweight" in my life but never quite "ripped" either. I feel it's a good spot to be.

Can't agree more. Not everyone WANTS to be a muscle monster actually. A man has his rights to express his own personality. Hair loss takes that away from you.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Nobody is expecting a miracle cure from Brotzu but we have good reasons to be optimistic about this one. Let's continue to contact Fidia and put some pressure on them.

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that but in all honesty "good shape" is way to subjective to make a judgment on. All I know is when Im on stuff that effects DHT I feel slow, tired, my Central Nervous System feels taxed 24/7 and my lifting is severely effected.

Not to mention I can clearly see a difference in my body composition. Much softer muscle bellies etc....

So to me good shape is at worst 10% BF. Ideally I try to maintain 7-8% year round. Since jumping on DHT blockers I have shot up to 13% BF and have gotten weak as hell in comparison to how I was 12 months ago. Jm2c.

Thats why Im praying SETI works for me which I believe it will. But Japan cannot come soon enough.

Really interesting to hear since I recognize the CNS sympthons while on 0.25mg finasteride 3x/week. Having a harder time with working out it seems ever I got on it. Thinking I needed a deload week/ more rest but probably the lower DHT levels impact CNS output and thus strenght and makes me more tired. And on a sidenote, getting below 10% bodyfat for 'most' guys is unhealthy, hormone levels will drop once you try to get to lean. Combining that with a anti-androgen wouldn't be the best idea.

Ontopic:

Also interesting to see if the Italian guy who made his own version of this lotion will have any regrowth. Since he is almost slick bald i'm curious to see how potent this lotion perhaps can be.

itaiki

Reaction score
Nobody is expecting a miracle cure from Brotzu but we have good reasons to be optimistic about this one. Let's continue to contact Fidia and put some pressure on them.

!!!
i dont understand all the conversation about is it going to work or not. it will or it wont. thats it. we just dont know.

like Mr White here said, all we can do is contact FIDIA again and again until we start getting mails with new contant. we can wait and see whats happening with the italian dude and his GB, and mail him and so on. all other things just not relevant. and no, you wont succeed making the lotion at home. you know, it's kind of hard.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm planning to use all three, I'm a firm believer in combination therapy.

Combination approach will be best, I'll continue to use finasteride as I have doubts this will be able to replace it. I'll skip the min tho, I'd like to only have to apply a topical once a day. plus if it can give you 5 years of regrowth in 2 years I don't need anymore than that.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Id rather be skinny than a muscle hulk. Carrying around extra weight whether girls find it hot or not is not healthier. More weight simply means more stress on every part of your body with every step, and the weight of gravity over time. I even question stressing your muscles like that over decades, and such a low percent body fat is even healthy at all.
Anyway back on topic I personally want to avoid ever touching finasteride, but I wonder if using finasteride now or waiting a year for whatever this turns out to be is the right choice.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would like to ask again guys: we know that dht blood levels do not necessarily correlate with mbp, as mbp means that your follicles are just sensitive to dht, so if u have even low dht in your bloodstream you will still lose hair. And s-equol just lowers free dht, but it turns out that it useless in this situation, as the follicles are still sensitive to dht. Am I right?

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would like to ask again guys: we know that dht blood levels do not necessarily correlate with mbp, as mbp means that your follicles are just sensitive to dht, so if u have even low dht in your bloodstream you will still lose hair. And s-equol just lowers free dht, but it turns out that it useless in this situation, as the follicles are still sensitive to dht. Am I right?

Yes you are right. Increased DHT = Increased shedding, at least in my case. DHT blockers have slowed my shedding but not stopped it because I still have DHT in my system, albeit a greatly decreased amount. Thats why I'm hoping SETI works for me. So I wont have to take this DHT blocker crap thats making me feel BETA AF and only doing so much to stop the hair loss.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have 420 pg/ML DHT. I assume the only effect I will get from s-equol intake is a high chance of developing gyno. I guess I should stop s-equol oral intake experiment. I have ethanol 99,5%, but not sure if it will help s-equol to penetrate into the skin if speaking about the topical application, I'm a noob in chemistry.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i'm not a scientist and no body here have a definitif answer to that. Because all we do here is speculation/analysis.

but logic says : the s-Equal is supposed to inhibit the DHT when it applied to follicle. i don't know how much ? maybe it will inhibit 100% of DHT from sclaps or 80% or 50%....
if we supppose the S-equal work well and inhibit all of the DHT, the follicle still sensitive to DHT of course but there is no DHT in your sclap because of S-Equal inhibit it. this is the best case scenario