Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Isn't a release date set for some time in 2017? I keep reading inconsistent timeframes and information about this lotion.

How can I get my hands on this living in the US? What proof do we have it actually works to some degree?
According to another forum member Fiidia informed him they will be making an announcement after the summer is over. Presumably they will update us on the efficacy of the lotion in their ongoing internal trials and hopefully release information.

I would wait to hear Fiidia's announcement.

Fiidia has a US-based arm of their company so one would think they will eventually offer it here but no one really knows.

We don't have any proof it works except for hearsay, we'll have to wait for official announcements from Fiidia.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Hopefully they test not just hair growth but hair maintance. Does it maintain baseline hair counts like say what propecia had in its studies? I want it solely to keep my existing hair over regrowing any. From previous anti androgens I think that is all you can expect anyway

abcdefg

Reaction score
How is interest in this lotion honestly the top thread in the whole cutting edge forum? Its kind of sad really the current state of male pattern baldness cutting edge stuff the nearest thing is like 2 or 3 years away. That is why there is interest in this something close.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is interest in this lotion honestly the top thread in the whole cutting edge forum? Its kind of sad really the current state of male pattern baldness cutting edge stuff the nearest thing is like 2 or 3 years away. That is why there is interest in this something close.
If it works it is cure for me. These forums might be closed after that.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would like to see the hormonal effect of this lotion before we call its cure.... I hate Anti Androgens because I like feeling Alpha lmao!

If this significantly impacts systemic DHT (which is apparently up in the air as S-Equol has shown to, however I guess Women and Kids have been fine with this lotion sooooo.....) then count me out. Im still trying to get my hands on some real real legit SETI and PGE2. That would be a God send for me and others who like working out. DHT is a GYM God Particle in terms of Strength and Endurance.

Although Id still not be happy until Tsujis vision is accomplished. So I'm not taking any pills potions lotions or meds for the rest of my life lmao.

Last edited:

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm right there with you! for young guys including myself this is HUGE

I have no bald spots or recession so if this gives me 3-4 years worth of thickening it's a "cure" for me

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

If this lotion works as advertised I never again need to worry about male pattern baldness. Keeping my hair will be like brushing my teeth.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no body know the Facebook page that the dude was talking about ? not yet ?
should we go to the Italian forum and ask them, maybe somebody know about it ?

Youngerman

My Regimen
Reaction score
first off I am the member that fidia emailed telling me when they would notify. To clear things up the lady said "hopefully after summer holiday" they will have news. Brotzu did an interview on june 29th in which he said there was an active trial going on with 60 participants. About 15 days later another member on this forum contacted fidia and they responded a bit differently than they did to me but said that the trial "has just started". So the trial probably started around mid June. I'm assuming it will be 3-4 months which makes me think they will be releasing news in late September. I will be emailing the same lady that reached back to me in a couple of days to see if I can get an update. Second, I am involved in the group buy with the italian man that is creating the lotion himself. Not sure what to expect but it can't hurt to try. Third, for people who think they can just create the lotion themselves they can not. You'd need to find a lab with a sonicator that costs 8000$ to do the lotion. And stop talking about side affects/ thinking you have the knowledge to assume the lotion will have any. No one knows if they will and he has been testing it on people for 3 years, yes 3 years with no side affects. Fourth, the facebook group that the italian man is talking about is exciting, but no you will not be able to figure that out right now. He said not to contact him about it but he is receiving good news. Could be BS but its nice to have hope. LASTLY I am predicting that this could be a HUGE breakthrough for men who are just begining to lose hair. I know there are a lot of doubters out there but I just got a funny feeling about this one. We'll see. I'll keep everyone updated

Lets get this cure boi

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@youngerman you said : About 15 days later another member on this forum contacted fidia and they responded a bit differently than they did to me but said that the trial "has just started"

he was talking about an old email that he sent to fidia, they started before june.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are the good results coming from people in the Fidia trial or from the people using the lotion the Italian blogger made?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet there are still no pics...I'd think if it was really that great, something would've leaked by now (whether by people using homemade versions or not).

I think we'll wee pics either from fidia or someone from the Italian group buy this fall. Brotzu explained why he doesn't have pics he can publish but I'm sure fidia will have some to publish. There are also leaked pictures according to the italian blogger, he claims to have seen 2 pictures from fidias trial of guys with Androgenetic Alopecia.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet there are still no pics...I'd think if it was really that great, something would've leaked by now (whether by people using homemade versions or not).

No. It is entirely sensible for them to wait until 3-month or 6-month results are in.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first off I am the member that fidia emailed telling me when they would notify. To clear things up the lady said "hopefully after summer holiday" they will have news. Brotzu did an interview on june 29th in which he said there was an active trial going on with 60 participants. About 15 days later another member on this forum contacted fidia and they responded a bit differently than they did to me but said that the trial "has just started". So the trial probably started around mid June. I'm assuming it will be 3-4 months which makes me think they will be releasing news in late September. I will be emailing the same lady that reached back to me in a couple of days to see if I can get an update. Second, I am involved in the group buy with the italian man that is creating the lotion himself. Not sure what to expect but it can't hurt to try. Third, for people who think they can just create the lotion themselves they can not. You'd need to find a lab with a sonicator that costs 8000$ to do the lotion. And stop talking about side affects/ thinking you have the knowledge to assume the lotion will have any. No one knows if they will and he has been testing it on people for 3 years, yes 3 years with no side affects. Fourth, the facebook group that the italian man is talking about is exciting, but no you will not be able to figure that out right now. He said not to contact him about it but he is receiving good news. Could be BS but its nice to have hope. LASTLY I am predicting that this could be a HUGE breakthrough for men who are just begining to lose hair. I know there are a lot of doubters out there but I just got a funny feeling about this one. We'll see. I'll keep everyone updated

Lets get this cure boi
Thank you for your contribution.

I think if things turn out good later, it would help to reach out to the Italian blogger and groups. Maybe build a group buy link between public forums like ours and those guys, to make it convenient for folks around the world to test the homemade lotion. (especially if fidia's release is delayed again for whatever reason in future)

Seriously, shouldn't keep this in a "small circle".

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And stop talking about side affects/ thinking you have the knowledge to assume the lotion will have any. No one knows if they will and he has been testing it on people for 3 years, yes 3 years with no side affects.

I think the point is, when we try to believe a treatment is sides-free, we don't want to do so only because it is on some people. We want to know why it is so for the peace of mind.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not talking about Fidia releasing anything - meant if it was as great as everyone's acting, you'd think someone would have posted proof.

It's hard to provide proof unless you're Fidia, Brotzu didn't get permission to release his participants photos so he couldn't. Now since fidia owns the lotion for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia he is obviously not aloud to disclose anything about its efficacy. The Italians are about to finish the group buy so it won't be long until we get to the bottom of this.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can crush it and use ethanol although the majority of it does not dissolve, it may be the the binder but I'm not 100% sure. If you cut the tablet in half you can see white dots in it, I'm assuming that is the S-equol. I managed to fully dissolve a tablet using water and isopropyl myristate today.
so, i just toss tablet into a cup with i. myristate and water? I know nothing about it, sorry for silly questions.