Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.biofarmitalia.net/it/tecnica/tecnologie/cerotti_transcutanei/applicazioni/

Apparently it is a company specializing in drug/cosmetics skin penetration and collaborates with Italian Universities. It is acquired by the same group that owns Fidia from what I understand and they are also carrying out tests for their products. So that could very well be the third party company that beps was talking about. It seems to be a very professional company. Fingers crossed !
A user on one of the Italian forums months ago was able to get in touch with one of the doctors at FIDIA through the PR department one of the days he was in. The doctor said that there were several challenges upscaling from the laboratory lotion to mass producing the lotion. Apprentely there are issues making liposomes in mass compared to a smaller scale for whatever reason. If what he said was true then it makes sense FIDIA is getting help from a company that specializes in penetrative vehicles. Hopefully it isn't to much of an issue to solve.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.... if it works we should share in joy and support each other. You know. The reason this forum was created.

Nope, I'll be gone.

I'd rather not spend any more time on a hairloss forum if hairloss isn't a problem for me anymore and it is much better for one's sanity.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.... if it works we should share in joy and support each other. You know. The reason this forum was created.

I am with you. Especially newbies need some guidance. If I get cured, I'd still come here every other day to show them the way to go. I don't want to see anyone to worry about hairloss anymore..

Also we need to assure that all the snake oils, useless promising shampoos and extremely overpriced therapies just die out as fast as possoble. They fooled us, our brothers and sisters for too long.

Most likely - if this works - everyone will know about the lotion anyway some day. But especially in the beginning there are only a few like us.

Also, out of curiosity, I would love to see the results of others. And how much this lotion can actually recover (or not recover).

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you guys, @paxis etc., use this thread as your own private little chat room, with topics that has nothing to do with the Brotzu-lotion? It's higly rude behavior on your part. Why dont get yourselves a room instead, or hook up on skype or something?!

Why don't you go f*** yourself?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you guys, @paxis etc., use this thread as your own private little chat room, with topics that has nothing to do with the Brotzu-lotion? It's higly rude behavior on your part. Why dont get yourselves a room instead, or hook up on skype or something?!

How am I talking privately? Only because I quote someone, doesn't mean I only adress him with my post. I use it as a reference. I adress everyone who likes to read it.

I don't think I am rude. I said that often enough now: This is not a scientific platform, it's a forum. Also 90% here do this theirselves. You are the little 10% that gets annoyed by it. If it would be the opposite I would have definetely stopped posting about emotions and feelings.

Ok ok, but why in this thread you ask? Well.. I talk about my feelings and emotions towards the brotzu lotion. About the effects the lotion would give to me or this forum etc..

If you want to assure scientific discussions only, make your own thread. Why should I? The majority here is totally fine with my kind of posts.

I still can understand that you are annoyed tho. So sorry for that. But I won't stop posting here just for you.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it would make you insanely jealous.
Why dont you an @paxis continue your gay conversation and what else you want to do in private instead? You are totally gheying up this thread!
hey big boi lemme slide in them DM's reeeeeeaal quick. With a name like Pinkus i know you down for sum fun tonight ;)
EDIT: Sorry, forgot to remain on topic.

Broztu.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont you an @paxis continue your gay conversation and what else you want to do in private instead? You are totally gheying up this thread!

You seem really obsessed with homosexuality.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't even know why I explained myself to you.

Braindead retard just f*** off then.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Beps ever mentioned the lotion working on the temple/hairline area?
If he hasn't....
@beps63 , can you tell us if you've noticed any regrowth around your hairline?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Beps ever mentioned the lotion working on the temple/hairline area?
If he hasn't....
@beps63 , can you tell us if you've noticed any regrowth around your hairline?
Yes. Brotzu also said that. The patients had regrowth on both areas. Crown and temples.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it might as well work in the temple area, Minoxidil and finasteride do too so. It just depends on how recently your loss is. I highly recommend everyone to at least use minoxidil and supplement with biotin and zinc if you don't right now and have never tried, you need as much follicles alive as possible so that there's something to restore with that mighty Brotzu Lotion in the first place :)

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In any case, Beps said Fidia is closed until 8 January, do you guys think we can expect any news after that date ?