My Regimen
Reaction score
i0wfdGa.png
Damn, good find man.

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting here one of the summaries of @beps63 conversations on Ieson most of it is known but it is a nice read anyway:

Beps63:
Let's talk about the product.
The product was created by chance and it took a few years to determine the right proportions to make efficient and effective product. The composition to be used for man was the last to be defined. Know that have been studied different liposomes with different polarities. All this took time.
The lotion acts quickly to stop the fall, the cases treated say that in about 3/4 weeks stops the fall. It engages a hair reinforcement in place, including the vellus that slowly turn into hair (it takes more than one year). The new hair regrowth is slower unfortunately, around the 3rd month are noted on the skin growths; are new hair growing.
Know that there are variables, one is the age of the subject, how long will the hair is lost and the aggressiveness of baldness.
Know that to market a new lotion you have to respect the legislative requirements, which unfortunately are long, they need some months. They are carrying out these obligations.
I do not know the terms of marketing.
I have said too much
Greetings

artiglio5825 wrote:
Photos of some Agato you can see?
Beps63:
Here we have focused on AA, the Androgenetic Alopecia have the product at no charge, but they are not cataloged. In any case, confidentiality agreements were signed. In November it will be published for the first time on the AA data to the Turin conference.

account_01 wrote:
you're referring to cases of ALOPECIA ANDROGENETIC MEN?
Beps63:
male Androgenetic Alopecia, considering that I try it on my head every day.
P: S: I imagine that more than one would like to be in my place, I had solved rasandomi

Beps63:
The vellus is the hair of infants (those born bald), which takes about two years to become hair. Many of you have become atrophic hair vellus.

Beps63:
The lotion and do not give me the trial sull'Androgenetic Alopecia, so here sull'Androgenetic Alopecia photos do not exist, with the exception of a study on women two years ago. I have recovered more than one degree of baldness, I will recover other.

De Sade wrote:
I understand, by a user, the product of Fidia has been changed since the first version of Brotzu in 2015, this is true?
Beps63:
They added preservatives. the rest is identical

Beps63:
I was killing of questions.
I am 50 years old when I started using the lotion I had a fifth classification. I lost my hair slowly, but by 38 I started to shave. I've never used it Finasteride Minoxidil it. In a nutshell unlike you I had given up the problem.
I currently have nearly reached a classification 4, but considering how vellus I both in vertex that in the front part be able to have a classification within 2 years 3.
My vertex was smooth and had a diameter of 9cm, currently is less than 4cm in diameter, now the vertex is practically covered with vellus that in many cases presents the part close to the dark color of the skin, others are dark for half. Simply put, slowly back my hair.
The declaration on the recovery is real, I too have had similar timing.
The sull'Androgenetic Alopecia experiments male and female, are doing to the northern Italy.
The use of fine or other during the trial will be excluded.
I used initially experimental lotion, then recently since I started the trial I went to an industrial one.
I am not a technician, I have now mastered, but please stop me complicated questions, are not so prepared.
About me and the people who have used it, it worked well and without complications.
I thank those who keep giving me a liar.

Beps63:
to explain what I feel in the head:
The first few times you use the lotion feel heat, it tends to reactivate the microcirculation.
They tap the skull after a few months, you'll hear the growths, to the touch look like pimples, new hair will come from them.
I have long that I use this lotion and still feel these growths.
In short, they are one of the guinea pigs on which it was developed the product.
For someone will horns, but they blame and partner instead of lotion.

Bridge wrote:
Thanks beps! A key one question ...
Do you know if some testers have reported sexual sides because dell'equolo?
Beps63:
There were no sides.

Dante12 wrote:
Beps, I think, and I sincerely hope you're not a troll, although, as far as I'm concerned, I did not need further confirmation of the effectiveness of the treatment, after the phone call I had with Dr. Brotzu ...
I would like to ask you some domande..da how long you use it? apply it every day? and from the aesthetic point of view, greasy? It dries quickly?
Then you know nothing of possible output in January?
And thank you for the information we're giving ...
Beps63:
not greasy dries in 15-20 minutes. I apply it every day. I started in the first experimental group, but only stopped falling, then it evolved

derix977 wrote:
Beps Sorry, I did not understand what you mean when you say that a trial of Androgenetic Alopecia and that there are not going to make foto.Come understand the degree of improvement and the initial situation if you do not make pictures periodically?
Maybe I did not understand me, someone has the answer?
Beps63:
I have access to the photos of AA, while I do not have access to the photos of Androgenetic Alopecia. I did not say that there are no pictures.
Prof Androgenetic Alopecia was not interested, so it does not do pictures.

snowblack89 wrote:
guys, but if one has atrophied bulbs for years, where do you think they can grow hair? we are talking about a topical, no transplantation or cloning etc. If the bulbs are dead you can not be resurrected.
if it blocks the fall of everything and you recover you can think of a transplant that was to remain stable due to the lotion. (all this of course with the benefit of the doubt)
Beps63:
You have understood everything.
It needs for young people.
Use it for people like me 5A need to understand the extent to which the lotion works and how many degrees of baldness can be recovered. The basis of the research is to understand the extent to which the product works.
5A to 4 are not 1 2 degrees
Observe the Norwood chart

S7E841 wrote:
Beps we start from the fact that I'm very happy of your availability ..
But if I can afford?! What made you change your mind or way of ports giving us a lot of information that maybe even you could give us?
Someone gave you the green light at least within the limits?
Excuse my curiosity ..
anyway thank you :)
Beps63:
You were saying a lot of ..... f*** you.
I literally lost patience.
I knew that by law the test must last for at least 6 months.
Example: the product expires one year should be kept on the shelf for one year before it can be put on sale. There are also exceptions, but do not know them. The rules are a cas ... no.
Imagine that convenience has a firm hold in a product that can give a strong profitability, should not, but it must by law.
For all conspiracy theorists, thanked the EU laws, I am a disaster.

account_01 wrote:
but it is his invention, however beps, I did not understand a thing, you suffer the Androgenetic Alopecia, and why then you have access to AA photo?
Beps63:
I make him computer assistance in de dermatoscope software

snowblack89 wrote:
Beps a question that I wanted to make is this, the doctor said at the time that initially the lotion was applied daily after which you could even switch to a weekly maintenance, what to say to about?
Beps63:
After a period of attack (lotion every day) can be estimated that the mass of hair is sufficient. In this case only it serves to prevent our dihydrotestosterone resume to make us lose hair. Maintenance is a set of applications a week for 2 to 3 to avoid losing hair but keep the hair that you have.

mr.blushine wrote:
After 17 days of application:
1) nn longer feel the slight itching of the first applications
lotion 2) tends to slip through the body, it should be spread rapidly (easily absorbed)
3) every 3 days or so I'm noting the escape of a sketch / pimple shed. Nn I know if it depends on the lotion.
4) I have many vellus that known nn be changed much
5) sides, nada de nada
Beps63:
The bumps as you call them are new hair. For years, I seem to have pimples on his head, but in the end are always new hair. Before you can call the stuff that grows hair, you will need to wait at least a year

S7E841 wrote:
What do you mean Beps that are years that you feel like pimples? Excuse me how long is that apply?
I have a question a bit 'for all .. who uses fine and are noticing improvements with the lotion?
Beps63:
When the Prof did the first tests, I was hired as a tester.
I saw all product developments, including the final one (the final one is younger than 2 years)

Jake Chambers wrote:
beps Hello, I have a request, if possible, you describe exactly how to apply the lotion? That is, you do it in the morning or evening, after showering? Or indiscriminately during the day as it happens? Also how much of it applies (how many atomized). And then, now that you are doing the maintenance (I think) how many times a week you put it?
Thanks
Beps63:
The lotion that now use is one made by fidia, which is identical to the last Prof. lotion That Fidia has preservatives that of Professor not.
I put half an hour every night before going to sleep, so it dries.
I do not wash your hair before, although in theory it would be better. (Marseille soap). I have short hair, most are long more they consume.
I do not have a nebulizer but a drip system. Load the dispenser with approximately 1 ml of lotion and put a few drops and spando his finger.
Are still under attack, I want to retrieve other 2 degrees and then I will only maintain

turiddruzzu wrote:
could you tell us what Beps preservatives are there? Other than beps dinner at this time Let us listen from your lips ahahahahahah a dinner everyone
Beps63:
I do not know. One of the many preservatives that are used for these products, and also in feeding

zimmerman wrote:
it would be nice to know if beps is aware of the type of changes between one version and the other, I mean if substantial sonostate or devices of that type .
Beps63:
the percentages of the other ingredients have been modified to be able to have the most efficient lotion. The ones I never had the interest to know them

canario wrote:
One important thing that so far seems to have escaped:
one speaks of it in the final drafting of photos of Beps there are "women" bottles and "man", then there are at least 2 versions. How do they differ? There is also a difference between the lotion for AA and that for Androgenetic Alopecia?
thanks for answers.
Beps63:
Women have less testosterone than men, so need less equol.
The vascular system is the same

S7E841 wrote:
Beps on a sostenevi intervention to have recovered a degree of baldness ... and then always on the same post you said that you would have recovered more ...
Ok, as long as you talk to have recovered a degree there can stay ... but what gives you the retrieve other belief?! It is one thing also tested on others? That is, you know for a fact that this lotion does improve anyone from using it?!? Thanks
Beps63:
Watching the vellus with dermatoscope, you see different types of hair and vellus, are classified by diameter and color:
The vellus I was born transparent, brings forth the "blond" and bigger.
I have many vellus with dark base and the clear part of the terminal.
Those slightly bigger although very thin, are larger than the vellus "blonde", but totally dark (brown)
This happens in both the Vertex is trai hair of the frontal zone, where there are a part of normal hair and at least three times vellus at various stages.
I blond when I say it means they are slightly darker than transparent.
I hope I explained well what happens

white tuxedo wrote:
Beps but then with the prolonged use of the lotion accounts on the regrowth of lost hair many years ago?
Beps63:
We are in a phase in which they are trying to figure out how many years you can go back. Objectively, the 5-year estimates of recovery, may be simplistic, but this will evaluate between at least a year.
They are under care for so long, and because they are a limit, either because they never sgarro, so they are reliable if

zimmerman wrote:
I imagine you'll be happy
you do not have a couple of photos that show the
change of image?
Beps63:
Pretend that were years that I rasavo.
With or without hair changes little, my life flows equally

Beps63:
http://imgur.com/a/pC8kW

In the picture you see on the top left, a dark shadow. What is the diameter of a normal hair. You see various stages of vellus. Once there was nothing

Jake Chambers wrote:
Thanks Beps!
This is your current situation as part of the scalp?
Beps63:
Vertex, I went from a 10cm diameter 3.8cm

S7E841 wrote:
But your hair those seen terminals were or have become so through the use of the lotion?
Beps63:
I was empty, smooth. Look at those who have dark base and the clear tip, that's why I am convinced that will recover other degrees of balding

white tuxedo wrote:
Beps take this opportunity one last time of your willingness to ask you one thing, when you said that for a optimal use of the lotion would be appropriate to apply it after washing the scalp with Marseille soap, there is a particular reason why this soap should be used?
Beps63:
The Marseille soap is a soap without creams and above that which removes grease better.
I put it on his head without washing my advance
Probably top 10 most informative posts on this thread.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe in beps, but the one thing that I find suspicious is his usage of imgur. I know that's a weird concern, but if I had to guess a percentage of 53 year olds that know how to upload images, and then guess a percentage of that subset that are aware of and use imgur, I'd hazard a solid .01% of people over 50. For all I know he could be in that percentile, but he just seemed to seamlessly join all these forums and flawlessly participate and abide by common internet customs. And from my experience, which could easily be wrong, the vast majority of people over 50 wouldn't be able to easily do what he did without assistance, and since he joined the scene so quickly and effortlessly, that just raises a red flag for me personally.

Dr. Botzu is on Facebook, posting selfies.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm failing to understand something here... What does this refer to?
@Barbe a papa was suspicious about beps and how an 50 y/o men know how to upload images and do all these stuff in the internet, so @luca10 post a screenshot showing how beps find difficulty in the beggining to upload his picture on imgur website.
and here's the screeshot :

http://i.imgur.com/i0wfdGa.png

Last edited:

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe because uncertainty brings traffic and clicks. If he was to say 'Fidia have said the lotion will be released in Feb', how many of us will still be checking this site everyday?

99% of will check in ocassionally and go about our lives until Feb. Maybe if there is a demand from us he will decide to email Fidia.

With that being said, Guys, if you want the admin to contact Fidia, like this post....

Lets see if we can show him there's a demand to find out information

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 million views, 304 pages...I think its time the admin put us out our misery and emailed Fidia. We really should know the result of the clinical trials at least by now...

But if it's even over yet, it just finished. They said the write up/results is only to be delivered to fidia in Feb. This doesn't happen overnight. This is for fidia's eyes, not ours. Not sure how you think a drawn out thread about the lotion entitles us to info before its ready. Not to mention, it's not going to change anything, it takes as long as it takes. Keep your panties on.

Last edited:

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe its just a matter of fidia releasing the lotion nothing more. So we better sit back and wait (I will still be checking this thread 20 times per day though :p ).

Can only agree. But I went from like 50 times (f*****g obsessed) to 10 times a day after the press release flop.

Just some more months! I wish my balding would have started like 2 years later so I wouldnt have to wait for this.. f*** patience..

Still I am extremely happy to have something to hope for in near future.

inmyhead

Reaction score
But if it's even over yet, it just finished. They said the write up/results is only to be delivered to fidia in Feb. This doesn't happen overnight. This is for fidia's eyes, not ours. Not sure how you think a drawn out thread about the lotion entitles us to info before its ready. Not to mention, it's not going to change anything, it takes as long as it takes. Keep your panties on.

Yes, the write up is probably for determining the best formula for mass production... But it's sad because our hair is tired of waiting

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the Italian forum they talk about Fidia buying a company that deals with skin penetration:

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=193

Could anyone translate whats going on there?
http://www.biofarmitalia.net/it/tecnica/tecnologie/cerotti_transcutanei/applicazioni/

Apparently it is a company specializing in drug/cosmetics skin penetration and collaborates with Italian Universities. It is acquired by the same group that owns Fidia from what I understand and they are also carrying out tests for their products. So that could very well be the third party company that beps was talking about. It seems to be a very professional company. Fingers crossed !

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps is a legend, how many of us, if we stopped balding would come on here and sympathize with baldies who haven't stopped balding? Not me for sure. Legend man amidst us here.