Established Member
Reaction score
It's a joke. :D
tumblr_ly66ehKM681rncj2ko1_500.png

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about something i reposted? I am not seeing it..if you know something is wrong just tell me the name of the person i re posted from i will edit it out.

In fact anyone who sees stuff they know is wrong tell me i will take it out

I over-grabbed to do it quickly and not loose where i was if that makes sense.

No the second part of my post is about the bellicapelli post we were talking just recently. The 7th Sense is also talking about that.

You are doing great, no worries hahaha

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No the second part of my post is about the bellicapelli post we were talking just recently. The 7th Sense is also talking about that.

You are doing great, no worries hahaha

Thats it I'm done..

the funny thing is most of the pages are from the last month!!!

So i did not bother with those.

The thing i find interesting is NO WHERE did i find a timeline for the trial the was confirmed..If anyone knows that let us know.
the 6 months was thrown about a lot but unless i am mistaken 6 months was never an official time line
The trials started May/June.
It if was late may or early June--That may be where people are getting December from IF its a 6 month trial.

Other thing is Fidia seemed to be more communicative with some members early on and then locked down with an official letter or response.

Then blantanly wrote someone they would not comment until they were done with trials.

So there you go folks.

More waiting :)

I do think that Fidia confirmed from what the writer wrote--that they will have have news at end of the year as Dr Brotzu said--IF anyone is unsure of this its understandable its translated so wonky--

Maybe one of the Italian Members can read the original line and confirm what they mean?

http://www.alopecia24.it/cura-alopecia-2016-farmaco-brotzu/

Così abbiamo chiesto delucidazioni alla FIDIA, l’azienda appunto che sta testando il farmaco e che si occuperà della futura vendita ed immissione nel mercato. Non abbiamo ancora una risposta ufficiale pertanto non pubblicheremo informazioni che potrebbero essere non veritiere. Ci confermano comunque quando detto dal dottor Brotzu, ovvero che è in corso una sperimentazione clinica del farmaco e che potrebbero esserci nuovi sviluppi per la fine dell’anno 2016.

i take it to mean they are confirming they are in trials and may be new development by end of 2016....

now is new development--a product may be in new development?
I new development--New news or an announcement?

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
*edit* Just saw ieson beps said he has no news :(

@beps63 any news from inside Fidia? When are the results from the trial coming out? And when is release? Thank you for all the hope you have given us !!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Così abbiamo chiesto delucidazioni alla FIDIA, l’azienda appunto che sta testando il farmaco e che si occuperà della futura vendita ed immissione nel mercato. Non abbiamo ancora una risposta ufficiale pertanto non pubblicheremo informazioni che potrebbero essere non veritiere. Ci confermano comunque quando detto dal dottor Brotzu, ovvero che è in corso una sperimentazione clinica del farmaco e che potrebbero esserci nuovi sviluppi per la fine dell’anno 2016.
So we asked for clarification to Fidia, the company that is testing the drug and that will take care of selling it. We have no official answer so we will not publish any info that may result untrue.
They (Fidia) however confirm what Dr. Brotzu reported, that is to say they are clinically trying the drug and that there could be new developments (of this story) by the end of 2016.

INT

Reaction score
What I do not understand is... Why do people rather have speculations and 'maybe, but not really' - dates than just sit the f*** down and wait till we hear something official?

I mean, there was seriously a guy some pages ago that said something along the lines of 'Hi Beps man, how about April, how does that sound to you?'

If some of you guys really feel better when you know a maybe date that is not confirmed by ANY official source I can maybe help you with that:

The lotion will come out on April 23rd!!!
Source: none/gut feeling

To anyone else: hanging in there with you guys:).

#Dislikebait

inmyhead

Reaction score
Ok guys, i think i've managed to find out the exact release date.

The patent was filled in May 5th of 2015.
So we got year 2015.
AlexFighter name consists of two words so 2015+2=2017.
Also he had 127 dislikes on his posts so lets take day number 127 of 2017 which is April 19.
So the exact lotion release date must be April 19, 2017 (Wed) unless i missed something in my calculations.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
That dermatologist was the substitute of a well known tricologist of Rome. He is not subscribed at the SITRI group. He didn't participate at Turin's event. He obviously is NOT in contact with anyone in Fidia.
He gave HIS opinion,
Stating that best responders will get better results than minoxidil and calling that a failure is a pretty weird posture.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I do not understand is... Why do people rather have speculations and 'maybe, but not really' - dates than just sit the f*** down and wait till we hear something official?

I mean, there was seriously a guy some pages ago that said something along the lines of 'Hi Beps man, how about April, how does that sound to you?'

If some of you guys really feel better when you know a maybe date that is not confirmed by ANY official source I can maybe help you with that:

The lotion will come out on April 23rd!!!
Source: none/gut feeling

To anyone else: hanging in there with you guys:).

#Dislikebait

no one knows jack sh*t
except the trials started in middle of May confirmed from Fidia
And that Fidia confirmed a statement made by Brtozu to a reporter that Roberto stated above--stated by the website it was published--that we will most likely hear something end of 2016..

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other thing is Fidia seemed to be more communicative with some members early on and then locked down with an official letter or response.

People spammed fidia with the same questions over and over again. It's no suprise they aren't that communicative anymore imo.

It was like: "Omg I got no more milk left at home?! I should email fidia!"

Was pretty funny tho :D

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Even though some people here are literally retarded I feel relieved that I'm not alone in this wether the lotion works or not.

Let's just hope fidia surprises us all and that the lotion will be released in a near future!

I love you guys! and btw, it's only gay If the balls touch.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though some people here are literally retarded I feel relieved that I'm not alone in this wether the lotion works or not.

Let's just hope fidia surprises us all and that the lotion will be released in a near future!

I love you guys! and btw, it's only gay If the balls touch.
All i want for christtmasss is brootzzuuu

I'm always down for a nw1 HairlossTalk orgy next year nohomo.

PRM

Reaction score
Sorry, but the question is not clear yet. Even at the italian forum they still don't know if the information was a personal opinion from daftpunk's derm or if he got it from Fidia.

I hope it's only his wrong personal perception.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
That dermatologist was the substitute of a well known tricologist of Rome. He is not subscribed at the SITRI group. He didn't participate at Turin's event. He obviously is NOT in contact with anyone in Fidia.
He gave HIS opinion, and we should take it as it is: on opinion provided by a dermatologist who knows nothing about vascular medicine and who says that the lack of microcirculation "is not a big deal" while is demonstrated is the first symptom which causes, between many things, hair to fall (Nobel prize to that).
Tricologist don't know even how minoxidil worked, many of them prescripted it just because they know from FDA it works, only Brotzu provided a better explanation.
This "dermatology" should at least have provided a reason to why it should not work, instead he said: "it will be 40% more effective than minoxidil in a strict group of good responders".
The REAL Sitri's tricologists, like Dr.Gigli and Dr.Marliani, when asked in private about the lotion, explicitly said: "Sounds promising, but I cannot give you an answer because it's not out yet and I don't follow any patient on that therapy".
Giuseppe Brotzu himself said on the FB group that all SITRI tricologists were surprised at Brotzu presentation, regarding microcirculation he said they thought "it was a tube". Come ON.

I choose to believe science, not the sixth sense of the substitute of Rome's tricologist who's not even included in SITRI's certified tricologists, and was not even at Turin's event... Because all the doctors who followed it, had the good idea to shut their mouth up and wait Fidia's result.
It's still an opinion from a doctor, but do not overrate it, please.

But the user said that dermatologist was carrying out the trials for Fidia?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but the question is not clear yet. Even at the italian forum they still don't know if the information was a personal opinion from daftpunk's derm or if he got it from Fidia.

I hope it's only his wrong personal perception.
Or Daftpunk is a liar......

Reactions: PRM