Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I will update the FAQ with this info to help quell the shitstorm

Although technically they done say December they say end of 2016...Somehow these doubters got me paranoid.
But i am pretty sure end of year is still the month of December lol.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to be a debbie downer, but no where in there is there a confirmation of news by the end of 2016 by Brotzu. That line is the website speculating with a direct translation being "there could be new developments by the end of 2016." They even say right before it "We still have no official response therefore won't publish information that would be untrue"

It's still better than what we had before though and is worth going on until better info comes along

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to be a debbie downer, but no where in there is there a confirmation of news by the end of 2016 by Brotzu. That line is the website speculating with a direct translation being "there could be new developments by the end of 2016." They even say right before it "We still have no official response therefore won't publish information that would be untrue"

So we asked for clarification from the Fidia, the company precisely who is testing the drug and who will take care of the future sale and entry into the market. We still have no official response therefore does not publish information that would be untrue. However, they confirm when told by Dr. Brotzu, or that you are in a clinical trial of the drug and that may essereci new developments by the end of 2016.

They have confirmation from Fidia on what they told to Dr brotzu that he repeated to them.

They did not give them a date of release but they confirmed that by the end of 2016 they may have new developments

Good enough for me.

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. To me a confirmation that there could be news is not a confirmation of news. It sounds to me like it's just the same runaround they're giving to every inquisitor. If anything it makes me feel like there won't be news for much longer than I thought, where before I read it I was among the convinced that news was imminent. But I am still overwhelmingly optimistic about the lotion as a whole, and these posters with 'bad news' are idiots.

Tbh, the people replying to the email's are most likely just admin staff who will of been given a blanket response to reply to the email's. They will be so far dettatched from the clincal trials etc that they won't have a clue whats going on - status of trials etc. It is all rather privileged information after all.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. To me a confirmation that there could be news is not a confirmation of news. It sounds to me like it's just the same runaround they're giving to every inquisitor. If anything it makes me feel like there won't be news for much longer than I thought, where before I read it I was among the convinced that news was imminent. But I am still overwhelmingly optimistic about the lotion as a whole, and these posters with 'bad news' are idiots.

here are some of the old correspondence between posters and Fidia

my email response from just 6 days ago.......

Dear Mr POTATOUSERNAME (just changed this)

Concerning your request, we would like to provide you some details regarding this project.

With regard to the remedy for alopecia studied by Professor Brotzu, in collaboration with the researchers at the University of Cagliari for the part of formulation development, Fidia points out that it is a scientific discovery with very interesting potential, which prompted the company to acquire intellectual property and to work for it to become a real opportunity for all patients who are afflicted by this problem.
It is fundamental now to implement the usual development path to ensure first that the efficacy and safety of the remedy are in compliance with the requirements of the latest regulations governing the production of products for the health of people, and then define the best solution to make it available to patients.

Fidia aims to start the clinical study in March 2016, according to a defined protocol and whose formulation will then have to be developed industrially.
We are unable to forecast now the effectiveness and tolerability results, that will have to be supported by the same study, with statistically significant findings.

We are therefore conscious that it is premature to define a date for the product launch, we hope it will be in 2017 based on the study results.

We kindly ask you to be very careful in circulating this news and please refer always to us in case of any further request.

Best regards

Elena Fedeli
Responsabile Comunicazione
(details removed just now)

Fidia farmaceutici S.p.A.

(more details removed just now)

this Dante guy spoke to the doctor on the phone:

Original

icon_mi_1.gif
Inserito il - 15 aprile 2016 : 09:45

[TR]
[TD]Allora ragazzi ho parlato con il prof Brotzu...inizio dicendo che si tratta di una persona molto gentile e disponibile e si vede che è un gran professionista...la notizia migliore che mi ha dato è che al contrario di quello che diceva qualche utente non so se su questo forum o su un altro, FUNZIONA MERAVIGLIOSAMENTE E AL 100% SULL'ALOPECIA ANDROGENETICA e ha tenuto a specificarlo più volte
La cattiva notizia è che pare che la fidia stia allungando i tempi...il consiglio è quello di cercare di sollecitarli...[/TD] [/TR]

Translation:

"So guys, I spoke to professor Brotzu... I'll begin by saying he is a very kind and available person and you can tell he is greatly professional. The good news he gave me is that, contrary to what some user affirmed on this forum or another (can't remember), it works wonderfully on androgenic alopecia, 100%. He specified this multiple times. Bad news is that Fidia is delaying the release. The suggestion is to follow up on them..."

it was the doctor, Dante states in another post, to suggest pressuring Fidia.

- - - Updated - - -

I spoke to a friend of mine who works in the pharmaceutical industry. He says Fidia is a reliable company. They have been the first company to use Hyaluronic Acid (I don't know if I spell it correctly) for a particular result, say scar reparation (I don't recall correctly unfortunately).

In March, someone from the same Italian bald people forum wrote an email to FIDIA. This is their reponse (my translation begins with the >>> marks):

Buonasera ********
>>>Good Evening *******

in risposta alla sua mail, le forniamo alcune informazioni riguardo al progetto, che riteniamo possano essere utili.
>>>In reply to your mail, here is some information concerning the project, which we think you can find useful.

In merito al rimedio per l’alopecia studiato dal professor Brotzu, in collaborazione con alcuni ricercatori dell’Università di Cagliari per la parte di sviluppo formulativo, Fidia precisa che si tratta di una scoperta scientifica dalle potenzialità molto interessanti, che hanno spinto l’azienda ad acquisirne la proprietà intellettuale e ad impegnarsi per farlo diventare un’opportunità reale per tutti i pazienti che sono afflitti da questo problema.

>>>Pertaining the remedy to alopecia studied by Professor Brotzu, in a collaboration with some researchers of the University of Cagliari for the part of the development of the formula, Fidia affirms it is a scientific discovery with very interesting potentialities, which have convinced the company to acquire the intellectual properties and to undergo making it a real opportunity for all the patients afflicted by this problem.

Fidia inizierà uno studio clinico a breve, secondo un protocollo definito e la cui formulazione dovrà poi essere industrialmente sviluppata.
>>> Fidia will start a clinical study in a short time, following a predefined protocol and whose formula will later be developed industrially

Non siamo in grado, ad oggi, di prevedere i risultati di efficacia e tollerabilità , che dovranno essere comprovati dallo studio stesso, con evidenze statisticamente significative.
>>> We cannot, as of today, foresee the results in terms of efficacy and tolerabilty, which will have to be proved by the study itself, with statistically significative evidence.

Per questa ragione non è stato ancora elaborato un timing preciso per la commercializzazione del prodotto e conseguente piano di comunicazione.
>>> This is why have not yet elaborated a precise timing for commercialization of the product, along with the communication plan

La terremo aggiornata in merito agli sviluppi del nostro studio e conseguente eventuale soluzione commercializzata.
>>> We will update you w/r/t our study and possibly the commercial solution

Siamo a disposizione per qualsiasi chiarimento e la salutiamo cordialmente.
>>>We're available for every further info and we greet you.

Via Ponte della Fabbrica 3/A - 35031 Abano Terme (PD) - Italy
Tel. (+39) 049 8232111 - Fax (+39) 049 810653

www.fidiapharma.com

Dear %$%$%$$%%$

We are going to start the clinical study in the next days and will send an official update once we have a clear view of the product time to market.

Please wait until our new communication will be published.

Thank you for your interest in our study and wish you a nice day

Best regards

Elena Fedeli
Details removed

This is a translated response by Fidia from the italian forum.
"Good morning Mr. *** in response to his email, provided some information about the project, which we think may be useful. Phidias began a clinical study in these days, according to a defined protocol and the terms of which must then be industrially developed. There we are able, today, to predict the results of efficacy and tolerability, which will be supported by the same studio, with statistically significant findings. as you can imagine the transition from laboratory scale to a semi-industrial scale of a product is not a process simple. Moreover being a pharmaceutical everything that we do and experience, it must be tested and must also ensure constant characteristics such as not then affect the results we get. for this reason has not yet worked out a precise timing for the marketing of the product and subsequent communication plan. We'll keep you updated on the developments of our study and consequent possible marketed solution. We are available for any clarification and best regards. Elena Fedeli"

Not really any information but nice to know things are underway, I simply asked if the trial had started and if any associated time scales has been considered...

Dear POTATOUSERNAM <-Changed

Fidia just began a clinical trial, with a defined protocol, focusing on a specific formulation suitable for industrial scaling-up.

Regretfully, we are not able to figure out in advance the formulation’s effectiveness and tolerability, that shall be demonstrated during the trial, with statistical significance and clinical relevance.

Neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet.

We will keep you abreast of the company’s future steps in this concern.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions on the subject.

Cordially yours.

The lotion is coming out this December? Scroll down for the english part.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=61

This would be HUGE man!

Can someone translate the italian part?

(got the info from german forum tho: http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/mv/msg/28796/0/40/ they don't know more than us, except this)

Google translate tells me one of the guys on the forum called Fidia yesterday and a doctor told him they are aiming for 2017 release, and that they have no idea where october/november/december rumours are coming from. Also, apparently someone is going to try to make their own version of it.

I emailed Fidia, this is their response from the communications department. I asked how soon will the lotion be available for the public to purchase. This is the response. Dear Mr Martinez Fidia just began a clinical trial, with a defined protocol, focusing on a specific formulation suitable for industrial scaling-up. Regretfully, we are not able to figure out in advance the formulation’s effectiveness and tolerability, that shall be demonstrated during the trial, with statistical significance and clinical relevance.The trial panel has already been defined and we cannot further improve the number of patients included. Neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet. We will keep you abreast of the company’s future steps in this concern. Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions on the subject. Cordially yours.Elena FedeliResponsabile ComunicazioneFidia farmaceutici S.p.A.Via Ponte della Fabbrica 3/A - 35031 Abano Terme (PD) - ItalyTel. (+39) 049 8232111 - Fax (+39) 049 810653

I have contacted fidia. I have contacted them before and they gave me the standart answers. But it seems that they gave me a different answer yesterday. Here is the mail:
Q : Hello. I would like to know if there is any update with the Brotzu Lotion. Thank you
A : Dear Mr *******

The clinical trial just started and as anticipated it will take some time to Fidia to get the results and define the exact launch plans.

Although we know that you are eager to have a solution for you problem as soon as possible, we kindly ask you to be patient and wait for our future update.

Best regards

I included the one that talks about the Itlain and the German forums and the links because some of those guys were also directly talking to Fidia and Brotzu and its possible those translated have similar information i am not sure.

If i find more i will add them/edit

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here are some more posts relevant and a full translated interview that at end talks about the Fidia end of year comment

Google Translate:

Dr. Brotzu
New Alopecia Cure: A Drug Coming In 2016 To Cure Alopecia Discovered by Dr. Brotzu
Physicians and clinical treatment pathways for the treatment of alopecia have, in recent years, real strides and different doctors have taken real experiments to try to intervene in a disease for which to date no treatment outcome certainly positive, alopecia. It is a genetic autoimmune disease, non-infectious, which affects on average 2% of the world population, irrespective of age, sex or skin color but also by food and personal habits. Its course, given the fact that manifests itself in different forms, can be unpredictable but involves in all cases the fall of hair or hair that may arrive, in the more serious forms, to a total loss. Alopecia is a term derived from Greek, is in fact related to the word Alopex, meaning fox, given the fact that hair loss occurs in a similar manner to the spring wetsuit fox, or patchy. In addition to the changes from the aesthetic point of view, therefore, the alopecia has consequences from the psychological point of view, causing insecurity, loss of confidence, embarrassment that can evolve into real depression.

Dr. John Brotzu

There are many factors which contribute in triggering the alopecia and it was not as yet possible to identify a single causative factor as with other diseases. The treatment of alopecia in 2015 did not lead to universally positive results although several have been taken to the streets look for if not to arrest, at least to limit the consequences related to this disease.

Among the most interesting is that of John Brotzu, born in 1934, she obtained a degree in medicine in 1958 at the University of Cagliari and a rich experience behind countless trips abroad, particularly in Sweden, France and United States , to attend graduate schools and internships but also to gain experience; son of Joseph Brotzu, discoverer of cephalosporins, a new class of antibiotics, backed by intense political activity as President of the Sardinia Region and the Mayor of Cagliari, as well as a hospital complex in Cagliari that bears his name, Nanni , he is best known as his son, the estimate of the mother. Physician, professor and researcher, is among the proponents of a new methodology for the treatment of alopecia, through a kind of preparation for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia, the results of which were published in the 'Dermatologist' magazine.

What could be the avenue for the treatment of alopecia in 2016 was born after some research on diabetes, whose first consequence is the narrowing of the capillaries known as stenosis, which does not allow red blood cells to pass, going to spray the peripheral areas of the body. Among the different consequences there is also the fall of the hairs of the legs, if the microcirculation not be quickly reactivated.

The work of Professor Brotzu team tried to inject a substance known as Phe1 intravenously within the fat molecules, allowing in this way to reach the capillary cells and reactivate them, allowing to regrow hair and to ulcers caused by stenosis to heal in a short themes. A preparation which therefore had the credentials to be used on the skin for groped to stop hair loss. The work team has used imperfect preparations, ie not used for the treatments related to diabetes, with interesting results in terms of reduction of hair loss.

In short, from an accident for the treatment of diabetic microangiopathy it has been possible to shape a possible cure of baldness. Since the first discovery has passed into the next stage, the replacement of PGE1 with the DGLA; it is an acid, the presence of which is found in many essential oils, used by Dr. Brotzu to create a spreadable lotion that can represent the great novelty for the treatment of alopecia in 2016. E 'sufficient spread it because it is absorbed from the skin by attaching to endothelial cells and transformed, through a natural chemical reaction, the active ingredient PGE1.

A stroke of genius that led to the creation of a cosmetic spreads from a drug for diabetes. In short, the preparation made by the vascular surgeon, along with his team, could therefore represent the final resolution to issues related to alopecia, common baldness (androgenetic alopecia) including but telogen effluvium and alopecia areata.

The drug for the treatment of alopecia should be put on the market by the second quarter of 2016 and can be purchased without a prescription. All thanks to several years of research by Professor Brotzu, in a successful attempt to transform a born product as a cosmetic drug.

UPDATE 01/30/2016: We published an interview with Dr. John Brotzu.

UPDATE 30/06/2016: We contacted Dr. Brotzu and FIDIA. The following updates.

When is the sale of the new drug for the treatment of alopecia?

We are receiving numerous contact email for information on the marketing of the drug described here. In the interview to Dr. Brotzu lay ahead fact a release in the first half of 2016, but obviously (and rightly) the times are longer than expected because you have to carry out extensive clinical tests (and are working on a significant sample of people) .

The professor. Brotzu in recent contact tells us that "I'm running a search in patients with alopecia and alopecia totalis while FIDIA is performing a test in Milan sull'alopecia androgenetic. I think the Fidia will market the lotion at the end of Milan test, but I do not have precise information. Ask the Fidia. Sincerely, Brotzu "

So we asked for clarification from the Fidia, the company precisely who is testing the drug and who will take care of the future sale and entry into the market. We still have no official response therefore does not publish information that would be untrue. However, they confirm when told by Dr. Brotzu, or that you are in a clinical trial of the drug and that may essereci new developments by the end of 2016.

As soon as we will post updates about them on this page. Please actively readers not to contact the editors to ask questions on the sale of the drug because we have no information or contact you want to send. Thank you for understanding.

Fidia emailed me and said news will be posted after summer holiday. I honestly beileve this could be something for people that have been losing hair for less than 10 years

Lol she clarified "U.S. Summer"

Fidia responded to a user's email saying we'd have an update in September or October.

This thread. You might consider reading it.

Go back a few pages. They said after Summer's over they'll update.

Lady told me after summer holiday. Seemed happy to tell me idk but yeah expect news in about a month or two

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More posts of people who corresponded with FiDia or Brotzu

first off I am the member that fidia emailed telling me when they would notify. To clear things up the lady said "hopefully after summer holiday" they will have news. Brotzu did an interview on june 29th in which he said there was an active trial going on with 60 participants. About 15 days later another member on this forum contacted fidia and they responded a bit differently than they did to me but said that the trial "has just started". So the trial probably started around mid June. I'm assuming it will be 3-4 months which makes me think they will be releasing news in late September. I will be emailing the same lady that reached back to me in a couple of days to see if I can get an update. Second, I am involved in the group buy with the italian man that is creating the lotion himself. Not sure what to expect but it can't hurt to try. Third, for people who think they can just create the lotion themselves they can not. You'd need to find a lab with a sonicator that costs 8000$ to do the lotion. And stop talking about side affects/ thinking you have the knowledge to assume the lotion will have any. No one knows if they will and he has been testing it on people for 3 years, yes 3 years with no side affects. Fourth, the facebook group that the italian man is talking about is exciting, but no you will not be able to figure that out right now. He said not to contact him about it but he is receiving good news. Could be BS but its nice to have hope. LASTLY I am predicting that this could be a HUGE breakthrough for men who are just begining to lose hair. I know there are a lot of doubters out there but I just got a funny feeling about this one. We'll see. I'll keep everyone updated

Lets get this cure boi

Guys, apparently there's feedback from some participants in the trials.

Can anyone speaking Italian translate this?

Allora ragazzi vi aggiorno io: Se volete vedere queste notizie andate su facebook e cliccate nome Jole Serreli (mi raccomando non rompetele le scatole perchè si è già lamentata che molti l'hanno aggiunta o mandato messaggi e vuole essere lasciata in pace). la conversazione risale al 30 luglio e vi cito le frasi più importanti :
"I capelli rasati ... Sono tantissimi vi risparmio la foto"
" La lozione Fidia è più efficiente della lozione Brotzu. Sicuramente sono stati fatti degli accorgimenti importanti
smile.gif
ora vediamo se spuntano robusti "
uno chiede l'uscita del prodotto FIDIA e lei risponde "Mi hanno detto 2017 tenete duro ! Ne varrà la pena"
Uno dice così"Grazie seu gentilissima a darci gli aggiornamenti, quindi direi che funziona su tutte le alopecie" e lei risponde "Io ci credo ! L ho cercato è arrivato ! Io non mi sono arresa ! Noi alopecia universale abbiamo diritto a una cura !"
"Ma vi rendete conto ? 5 anni che non vedo tanti peli"
Uno le chiede perchè stia parlando di una lozione di FIDIA quando lui sapeva che usava la lozione Brotzu e lei risponde "La lozione che ora mi ha consegnato Prof Brotzu è stata creata in laboratorio dall'azienda !"
Uno le chiede di ternerlo aggiornato e lei risponde "Ci siamo Quasi ...
wink.gif
sarai informato su tutto "

MI RACCOMANDO NON CONTATTATELA PERCHE' DA QUELLO CHE HO CAPITO L'HANNO DISTURBATA TROPPO
fate come me e andate di tanto in tanto sul suo profilo che lei parlando con i suoi amici aggiorna la sua situazione

Then I'll update you guys: If you want to see this news go to facebook and click name Jole Serreli (Do not break them because the boxes have already complained that many have added or sent messages and wants to be left alone). the conversation goes back to July 30, and I quote the most important sentences:
"I shaved hair ... the photo I'll spare you lots"
"The Fidia lotion is more efficient than Brotzu lotion. Definitely have been made of the important measures Now let's see if sprouting robust"
one asks the output of the product FIDIA and she replies "I was told in 2017 hold on! It will be worth"
One says so "Thanks seu gracious in giving us updates, so I would say that it works on all alopecia" and she answers, "I believe! L I tried is here! I do not I surrendered! We alopecia universalis have a right to a cure! "
"Do you realize? 5 years since I saw many hairs"
One asks why he's talking about a lotion FIDIA when he knew that he used the Brotzu lotion and she replies "The lotion which now handed me Prof Brotzu was created in the laboratory by the company!"
One of the updated and she asks to keep it going responds "We Almost ... will be informed on everything"

MI recommend NOT Contact her WHY 'FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THEY DISTURBED TOO
do like me from time to time and go on his profile she talking to her friends updates its situation

Just used google translate so it's a little rough

but I'm even more excited for this![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Youngerman, post: 1351726, member: 127095"]Doctor Brotzu on a Facebook post earlier today[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Lucawsc, post: 1352248, member: 127589"]Some friends in the Brotzu trial say the lotion work with both alopecia (areata and Androgenetic Alopecia), but for legal matters no photo.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Mattias, post: 1355174, member: 127557"]Im following the Italian forums regarding Brotzu and one of the guys there got an email recently from him.

Sorry for the weird English but its google translate.

The email to Brotzu:

Hello doctor dare to bother me unperiodo of holidays, still hoping to have an answer when it will resume its activity .

I would not want to bore you with the request for information about his "discovery " took place in the field of hair, but as you can imagine many of us young people with hair problems we chase hopes whenever reveals some new method .
I would make , only 2 questions :

He has already had personal response to the fact that there is GROWTH of those individuals with androgenetic alopeia ?
Beyond that they are more or less young .

And ' certain that his preparation is not changed by farmaceuica house that he is currently preparing the composition ?

I apologize if I have been too intrusive writing on his personal email .
If I may ask , such responses will be kept in a secure way , without disclosing the web, I take full responsibility

Greetings
Manuel Bozzi

Answer from Brotzu

Dear Bozzi ,
In androgenetic alopecia it occurs before the arrest of the fall , in a short time , on average, in a month . Regrowth takes longer even years and depends on how long it took the fall and the age of the subject . Younger it is the sooner the regrowth . It is spoken in each case of years . The house Pharmaceuticals has developed a lotion that responds perfectly to the characteristics of the one we setup . I have carried out checks in the laboratory , also in a trial of people with alopecia universalis , which I have in progress , it has been proven to work perfectly. Currently I know that the pharmaceutical company , being very accurate , is carrying out a trial on cases of androgenetic alopecia , with a very complex protocol , because it wants to market a truly functioning lotion. I hope that will soon be on the market . Best regards[/QUOTE]

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I'm confused as to whether the italian guy was just having chit chat with his dermatologist about the lotion, or whether the dermatologist was in contact with someone within Fidia who then relayed the information back to the italian guy?

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I'm confused as to whether the italian guy was just having chit chat with his dermatologist about the lotion, or whether the dermatologist was in contact with someone within Fidia who then relayed the information back to the italian guy?

That dermatologist was the substitute of a well known tricologist of Rome. He is not subscribed at the SITRI group. He didn't participate at Turin's event. He obviously is NOT in contact with anyone in Fidia.
He gave HIS opinion, and we should take it as it is: on opinion provided by a dermatologist who knows nothing about vascular medicine and who says that the lack of microcirculation "is not a big deal" while is demonstrated is the first symptom which causes, between many things, hair to fall (Nobel prize to that).
Tricologist don't know even how minoxidil worked, many of them prescripted it just because they know from FDA it works, only Brotzu provided a better explanation.
This "dermatology" should at least have provided a reason to why it should not work, instead he said: "it will be 40% more effective than minoxidil in a strict group of good responders".
The REAL Sitri's tricologists, like Dr.Gigli and Dr.Marliani, when asked in private about the lotion, explicitly said: "Sounds promising, but I cannot give you an answer because it's not out yet and I don't follow any patient on that therapy".
Giuseppe Brotzu himself said on the FB group that all SITRI tricologists were surprised at Brotzu presentation, regarding microcirculation he said they thought "it was a tube". Come ON.

I choose to believe science, not the sixth sense of the substitute of Rome's tricologist who's not even included in SITRI's certified tricologists, and was not even at Turin's event... Because all the doctors who followed it, had the good idea to shut their mouth up and wait Fidia's result.
It's still an opinion from a doctor, but do not overrate it, please.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That dermatologist was the substitute of a well known tricologist of Rome. He is not subscribed at the SITRI group. He didn't participate at Turin's event. He obviously is NOT in contact with anyone in Fidia.
He gave HIS opinion, and we should take it as it is: on opinion provided by a dermatologist who knows nothing about vascular medicine and who says that the lack of microcirculation "is not a big deal" while is demonstrated is the first symptom which causes, between many things, hair to fall (Nobel prize to that).
Tricologist don't know even how minoxidil worked, many of them prescripted it just because they know from FDA it works, only Brotzu provided a better explanation.
This "dermatology" should at least have provided a reason to why it should not work, instead he said: "it will be 40% more effective than minoxidil in a strict group of good responders".
The REAL Sitri's tricologists, like Dr.Gigli and Dr.Marliani, when asked in private about the lotion, explicitly said: "Sounds promising, but I cannot give you an answer because it's not out yet and I don't follow any patient on that therapy".
Giuseppe Brotzu himself said on the FB group that all SITRI tricologists were surprised at Brotzu presentation, regarding microcirculation he said they thought "it was a tube". Come ON.

I choose to believe science, not the sixth sense of the substitute of Rome's tricologist who's not even included in SITRI's certified tricologists, and was not even at Turin's event... Because all the doctors who followed it, had the good idea to shut their mouth up and wait Fidia's result.
Great explanation, thanks for that.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues lol you are going nuts here. I would never have the motivation to go through all these pages of trashtalk just to filter out those posts.

You have my respect. ;)

Besides that:

Why does this retard from bellicapelli act likes he is 100% sure about what he is talking? His f*****g derm told him? Great for him. Who cares. Some people are seriously just existing to piss us off .. Daammnn

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More back logs of correspondence with Fidia also some stuff from italian thread reposted here.

Seems like there are two different groups trying Fidia´s lotion which has improved, but the people who suffer AA has no contact with the Androgenetic Alopecia patients. Sorry to say that, but this is wierd... Let´s see! ;)

ragazzi salve ... mi ha risposto la ragazza di cui vi avevo parlato nei messaggi precedenti ... mi ha detto che stà proseguendo la cura e migliora sempre di piu e mi ha riconfermato che il farmaco esce nel 2017 ... questa e l ultima novità

perchè creo confusione ?? non capisco vi incollo quanto detto e già nei messaggi precedenti .....

si facevo parte del gruppo di facebook .. le persone presenti nel gruppo erano per la maggior parte donne e bambini ma loro avevano problemi di perdita non solo di capelli ma anche sopraciglia peli ecc ecc ... avevo chiesto se c'erano persone che stessero provando la lozione solo esclusivamente per la ricrescita dei capelli cioè quello che interessa a noi .. e mi avevano detto che sul gruppo non c'era nessuno ... si abita vicino a casa in un paesino la cerco su facebook e speriamo che risponda perchè l ultima volta che lo sentita non mi e sembrata molto disponibile anzi era abbastanza scocciata.. comunque ripeto se c sono novità lo scrivo qui sul gruppo

sul gruppo c'erano solo persone che avevano alopecia universale !!

poi ragazzi non sò quanto sia disponibile e già troppo che mi abbia detto questa ultima novità sul farmaco .... anche perchè l ultima volta che l avevo sentita ... chiedendogli più domande e più nello specifico .. si e incazzata e nn mi ha piu risposto

ma detto più di una volta in quel gruppo non c'è nessuno che stà provando la cura per il problema che abbiamo noi cioè Androgenetic Alopecia ( ALOPECIA ANDRO GENETICA ) più chiaro di cosi !!!

poi ho anche detto per quanto riguarda quella ragazza ripeto e troppo che mi abbia risposto ieri sul fatto del farmaco che uscirà nel 2017.... anche perchè in passato gli avevo chiesto più informazioni sullo specifico .. e non avevo ricevuto nessuna risposta ... si era girata di balle e non mi aveva più risposto... mi sembra che sia chiaro .. se la gente e cosi non e colpa mia io riporto quanto sò ...

A TRANSLATION OF YOUR message via google translator :
btw where did you get this from ?
--------------

hi guys ... he told me the girl that I had told you in previous posts ... he told me that it is going next and care is getting better and more and reconfirmed to me that the drug comes out in 2017 ... and this last news

why create confusion ?? I do not understand you paste the above and in previous posts .....

it was part of the group of facebook .. the people in the group were mostly women and children, but they had leakage problems not only hair but also eyebrow hairs etc etc ... I asked if there were people who were trying lotion only exclusively for hair regrowth that is what matters to us .. and they told me that the group there was no one ... you live close to home in a village to try on facebook and we hope to answer because the last time I felt I was indeed very helpful and seemed quite annoyed .. anyway I repeat if there is news I write here about the group

on this group were people who had alopecia universalis !!

then boys do not know what is available and already too he told me this latest addition to the drug .... also because the last time that I had heard ... asking him more questions and more specifically .. you and pissed off, and I nn He has responded more

but said more than once in that group there is no one who is trying to care for the problem that we have that Androgenetic Alopecia (ALOPECIA ANDRO GENETICS) lighter than this !!!

then I also said with regard to that girl again, and that too has answered me yesterday about whether the drug to be released in 2017 .... also because in the past I had asked for more information on the specific .. and had not received any answer .. . had turned the bales and no longer had answered me ... I think it is clear .. if people and so not my fault I report what I know ...

Not sure if anyone else is following the Italian version of this thread (probably not haha)

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=1755#lastpost

from what I can gather via google translate, one of their members just got a response from the company saying something along the lines of "We have no interest in making statements or giving interviews. We will release information when it is available, when the trials are done".

Rough from Google:

I state : I CAN NOT DO THE NAMES, unfortunately I 'was imposed .

I contacted privately a person of the first trials of Brotzu for AA , but that ' and ' informed on testing that is currently conducting Fidia .

His own words :

Unfortunately, as a matter of contract with Fidia , I can not say 'nothing .
But ' for all I know , shortly will be' on the market , unfortunately I can not tell you how short .
I can guarantee that inolte and 'much more effective in your case ( mean Male Androgenetic Alopecia ) in my (

I took that comment from the Italian forum and it was written this morning...

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=1815

Hi i am italian
The most important things are
This person( that is in the trial of fidia) told to an italian user that the lotion is better for Androgenetic Alopecia than aa(as this person has saw)
And Will be commercialize by fidia but cant say when because has signed a contract
The Last message of mrjolly is useless dont worry about these italian comments

Hi! I´ve been reading the Italian forum and I think a guy phoned Fidia this morning, but I don´t get what he is saying...

oggi ho chiamato fidia

mi hanno detto fra qlc mese tutto ok

- potresti essere un po' più dettagliato per cortesia?

- Nel senso che fra qualche mese esce la lozione?

- Infatti, cosa significa?

ehhhhhhhh

questione di mesi

di richiamare sett prossima che ce il tipo che si occupa di cio

ho chiesto quando uscira'

e mi par di aver capito a pelle che il preparato e' quasi pronto

solo sensazioni pero'

secondo me non e' una bufala

Google translate tells us in a big picture that the lotion will be released in a few months, but nothing official.

"Today I called fidia

They told me in qlc month all ok

- You might be a little ' more detail please?

- In the sense that in a few months leaves the lotion ?

- In fact , what does it mean ?

ehhhhhhhh

matter of months

to call back next week that we the kind that deals with what

I asked when it will be released '

and it seems to me that you understand that the preparation to the skin and ' almost ready

only feelings but '

I think not and ' a hoax"

Damn google. You have done better!

He Wrote that he called fidia, and a woman said that the product Will be commercialize in a few month
And next week you can Call because the Doctor who thakes care about lotion Will be in fidias bulding
He said this
But dont fly high stay on hearth
Because is not sure
We need spatos lotion

I'm french and I speak "a little" italian. I can Translate you what he said :
" So I called Fidia, and they answered me, a woman, that the product would be on the market in few months (she doesn't know how many months), then they told me that the next week, her (the woman) bussiness colleague could know more and so he could be more precise about the exactly numbers of months for the release of the product because he is in charge of this product!!!.

I told you for the second time : at phone, I have had the feelings that it would be something great but this is a feeling from me and not an official press release
".

a guy from italian forum called FIDIA and they tell him to call back next week when the dr in charge of the lotion will be in the office. and the girl who answer the call says the lotion is coming in few months.

certain and I wrote an email to the manager of the Mr. counicazione. elena faithful who explained everything well

writes that the lotion and 'being tested and who has to check tolerability' and the true efficiency of the product as this company does not disgraced selling smoke

I think the research is well under way

then he tells me that is not 'easy to switch from a laboratory to an industrial product production because it takes time

then I wonder: he says that the transition from the laboratory to industry and 'long ....... then it means that the tests are good, and are continuing to develop the marketing industrially altresi' that the sense He has started the transition ????
breast 'would only be in testing among guinea pigs and chemical laboratory ,,,,, but she tells me that the prod industrial and' different from laboratory prod.ne and serving time

obviously noooo

then he tells me that is yet to be started a communications timming for the marketing

in the end he tells me that I will 'know

very kind and helpful

I translated below - disclaimer: i don't speak, write, or read italian, however, i am fluent in several latin languages and am fairly certain of my comprehension of their statements. If anyone wants to correct feel free:

Italian: certo ed ho scritto una mail alla responsabile di counicazione la sig. fedeli elena che mi ha spiegato bene il tutto
English: I wrote an email to Mr Fedeli Elena, head of communications, who explained everything quite well

Italian: mi scrive che la lozione e' in fase di test e che deve verificare la tollerabilita' e la vera efficienza del prodotto in quanto questa azienda non si sputtana vendendo fumo
English: He responded that the lotion was still in the testing phase for tolerability and efficacy, after all, this is a reputable company that needs to follow procedure

Italian: secondo me le ricerche sono a buon punto
English: it sounded like the research was well under way

Italian: poi mi dice che non e' facile il passaggio da un prodotto di laboratorio a una produzione industriale in quanto serve tempo
English: he then advised me that there were challenges in transitioning a product from the laboratory to be commercially viable

Italian: allora io mi chiedo: mi dice che il passaggio dal laboratorio all'industria e' lungo....... allora vuol dire che i test sono buoni e stanno procedendo lo sviluppo per la messa in commercio a livello industriale altresi' che senso ha iniziare il passaggio ????
seno' sarebbe solo in fase di test tra cavie e laboratorio chimico,,,,, lei invece mi dice che la prod industriale e' diversa dalla prod.ne di laboratorio e serve tempo
English: then i asked, "you said the transition from laboratory to commercial product takes time, ... but that must mean that the tests are going well and you are preparing marketing etc... at what point do you begin the transition?"
Otherwise you would only be testing in guinea pigs and in the chemical laboratory. He then explained that laboratory testing is different than commercial testing and that it takes time.

Italian: ovvio noooo
English: obvious no?

Italian: poi mi dice che deve ancora essere avviato un timming di comunicazione per la messa in commercio
English: he then explained that they are still determining timing for communicating and marketing the product

Italian: in fine mi dice che mi fara' sapere
English: in the end he told me he would notify me once more details were available

Italian: persona molto gentile e disponibile
English: he was nice and accomodating

The user who posted this is apparently Brotzu's son:

We speak of the product.
The product was created by chance and it took a few years to determine the right proportions to make efficient and effective product. The composition to be used for man was the last to be defined. Know that have been studied different liposomes with different polarities. All this took time.
The lotion acts quickly to stop the fall, the cases treated say that in about 3/4 weeks stops the fall. It engages a hair reinforcement in place, including the vellus that slowly turn into hair (it takes more than one year). The new hair regrowth is slower unfortunately, around the 3rd month are noted on the skin growths; are new hair growing.
Know that there are variables, one is the age of the subject, how long will the hair is lost and the aggressiveness of baldness.
Know that to enter a new lotion you have to respect the legislation concerning the market which unfortunately are long, need some months. They are carrying out these obligations.
I do not know the terms of the marketing.
I've said too much
Regards

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=104

Translated the questions and answers that Brotzu supposedly gave in google translate.

Questions:

This cure discovery she also works out in men with androgenetic?
If You, the treatment leads to the growth of terminal hair and not just simple vellus?
You Can have an almost total recovery of terminal hair, if nothing is done in time?

Brotzus answers:

Hello, I am flooded with emails, phone calls, etc. The lotion was initially tested on males with androgentica alopecia and gave positive feedback. Its first effect is to block the fall of hair then stimulate hair regrowth. Regrowth takes a long time that varies from individual to individual, the first hair then hair. Checking a subject for three years we observed that at the center of a tonsure that progressively had dwindled there is currently a vellus that tends to turn into formats hair. treatment should last for a long time, I would say years. I do not know when it will be commercially lotion, because the pharmaceutical company is conducting Research Department accurate dock before to sell the product. With best regards
Brotzu

S from our esperieza primarily observed the stop of the fall that much more lentamene hair reappearance in the anagen phase which then turn into the telogen phase "five years are an age in which therapy should have full its positive result.
Brotzu greetings

The Fidia trial will end at the end of december.
I'm the special case of Brotzu, Him use my baldness to understand, how many degrees of balding can be recovered in a 50 year old man.

Elena as Fidia has always kindly replied to me correspondence, I asked if Fidia would provide an interview and received the following.... (not massively interesting but better than the current discussions of langauge barriers creating tension.

So we could draw/speculate/conclude from the below it should come to market....

Dear *NAME REMOVED*

Fidia won’t provide any interview until the product delivery date will be officially defined.

Best regards

Elena Fedeli

Head of Communication

Via Ponte della Fabbrica 3/A

35031 Abano Terme (PD) – Italy

efedeli@fidiapharma.it

www.fidiapharma.com

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First post is woman who started the petition and she states December..Not sure where she got that from.

Traduction:
Petition for the distribution of brotzu's lotion against alopecia.
https://www.change.org/u/625524968
Dr Brotzu managed to find a working cure for advanced alopecia. The patent is currently owned by Fidia (Pharmaceutical Society who directly bought the rights from Dr Brotzu). Fidia is trialing the product(=lotion). The trial ends at the end of December. The today's results confirms what Brotzu said (=earlier this year?). This petition is to make fidia know how (badly?) we need this lotion so this could be available before end of 2017.

Can anyone translate any better than google?

http://www.alopeciaareataandfriends.com/news/linea-diretta-il-professor-brotzu-giovanni-risponde/

This appears to at least confirm Brotzu believes it will come out which makes me feel a touch better.

What she says in article at end is this was from last month.
The professor yesterday at the conference underlined the everything possible has already 'been done and confident that we should just wait for the Pharmaceutical Company ends to fulfill bureaucratic duties and medical protocol so that you can finally buy the lotion in Pharmacy.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues lol you are going nuts here. I would never have the motivation to go through all these pages of trashtalk just to filter out those posts.

You have my respect. ;)

Besides that:

Why does this retard from bellicapelli act likes he is 100% sure about what he is talking? His f*****g derm told him? Great for him. Who cares. Some people are seriously just existing to piss us off .. Daammnn

It was not hard to skim--actually easy

and to be honest 90% of it was on the first pages.

Im not vetting it all so i am not backing all of what i quoted

I'm just tired of lazy asses not going through the thread to read.

Now no excuse

If @That Guy wants to glance to see what he thinks is fact vs fiction to put to other thread thats great (don't have to though)

but seriously sick of people asking the same questions over and over

Now they can just go through and decide for themselves.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You have my respect. ;)

Besides that:

Are you guys talking about something i reposted? I am not seeing it..if you know something is wrong just tell me the name of the person i re posted from i will edit it out.

In fact anyone who sees stuff they know is wrong tell me i will take it out

I over-grabbed to do it quickly and not loose where i was if that makes sense.