Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are some more posts by Daftpunk97. Not sure if he confirmed that the dermatologist he spoke to was Alfredo Rossi on the last post.
Daftpunk.png

Marlin on Ieson wrote this about Dr. Rossi:
Marlin 2.png

Dr. Rossi seems to know a little something about androgenetic alopecia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Rossi A[Author] androgenetic alopecia

Now the real question is if he got some insider information on the effectiveness of the lotion or if it only was his guess.

Last edited:

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
If only someone would translate this properly. f*****g Google Translate drives me crazy.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now the real question is if he got some insider information on the effectiveness of the lotion or if it only was his guess.

Daftpunk97 : I asked (the dermis) if he was in contact with Fidia and he says no, the lotion mechanism knows him, was explaining it to me. I said that I knew him, and I went to the point asking him if he knew when he went out.

Just some random dermatologists opinion can we stop panicking now?

:)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are some more posts by Daftpunk97. Not sure if he confirmed that the dermatologist he spoke to was Alfredo Rossi on the last post.View attachment 45790
Marlin on Ieson wrote this about Dr. Rossi:
View attachment 45794
Dr. Rossi seems to know a little something about androgenetic alopecia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Rossi A[Author] androgenetic alopecia

Says he's not in contact with FIDIA but says its not been good but is about 25-40 percent better than minoxidil. Wtf is going on?

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know the doctor mentioned was Alfredo Rossi, even though I didn't know who he was. It's just Marlin thought, as you can see Marlin knows a lot, but he did not say anything about believing in him or not.
This doctor has no linking with FIDIA (himself said this) so he made only speculations. Many cases in science started unaccepted by the community, maybe is this case. However, for sure he was not at SITRI's Turin congress.
The general opinion on IESON seems to be that he should have argued at least, instead, if the user reported correctly, and not shooting in the air that 40% comparison with minoxidil (I don't know how he computed that), and big mistake was pretending to say that Brotzu only brought to SITRI his best experimentation's cases. I call it "arrogance", personally.
It's just another speculation like the others, let's listen up, and then forget it immediately after, just waiting calmly FIDIA's results.
My 2 cents.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that all this speculation is pointless we should just wait for the results for a couple of months if no results till february I will get on finasteride.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, but isn't it a little strange that he also said that the lotion is 25-40% more effective than minoxidil? If that actually would turn out to be the typical initial response to treatment with the lotion it sounds very promising. Remember that Beps claims that his hair continues to improve years after he started the treatment. That's not the typical response to long term use of minoxidil.

simonmicheal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

New member been following the thread for some time, sent fidia an email and got this response.

Dear Mr Smith
Fidia has begun a clinical trial, with a defined protocol, focusing on a specific formulation suitable for industrial scaling-up.
The trial is still running and the results are not yet available.
Due to this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet.
We will keep you abreast of the company’s future steps in this concern.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions on the subject.

Cordially yours.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

New member been following the thread for some time, sent fidia an email and got this response.

Dear Mr Smith
Fidia has begun a clinical trial, with a defined protocol, focusing on a specific formulation suitable for industrial scaling-up.
Due to this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions on the subject.

Cordially yours.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-edit- I'm dying!

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Dear Mr Smith

Cordially yours.

One guy just posted this some pages ago. Just a generic email. ;)

Welcome friend!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got this reply aswell

I know many people are eager to know more about the product and believe me, we would be very happy to communicate officially a good news soon.

Fingers crossed.

we will be or we would be? And why cross their fingers if they know the result to be good?

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take anyone's comments seriously. Even Dr Brotzu's. I won't believe anything until the product is in my hands and hair is growing on my head again....

I will just wait until the product comes out (if it ever does).

No point in speculation, no point in listening to anyone. You can't trust anyone. Just have to wait.

Hopefully we will have a solution next year.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take anyone's comments seriously. Even Dr Brotzu's. I won't believe anything until the product is in my hands and hair is growing on my head again....

No point in speculation, no point in listening to anyone. You can't trust anyone. Just have to wait.

Exactly we are in home stretch of getting info weather its a few weeks or several months--big picture not a long time to wait.

I went through whole thread last night to pull the actual correspondences people had with Dr Brotzu andFIDIA and articles

One thing i can say is that MORE THAN HALF of the postings 'here' are just in the past month or so--the thread was started in Spring.....
Point being--evryone is losing it and posting non-information over and over because the close we are getting to our 'suspected' timeline the more nervous and antsy everyone is getting.
its literally like waiting for Christmas for a kid--closr you get more impatient.

sselssert

My Regimen
Reaction score

While I totally agree with what you're saying, this really doesn't need to be said anymore. Can we please let people who want to speculate, speculate, and everyone else can just wait for an official announcement. There's no need to continuously clutter this already massive thread with constant reminders like this. Keep in mind I mean no disrespect, but discussing this lotion, even without hard facts, is keeping some of us sane.

sselssert

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got this reply aswell

I know many people are eager to know more about the product and believe me, we would be very happy to communicate officially a good news soon.

Fingers crossed.

Did this come directly from fidia? It's strange they didn't use the default response.

Reactions: PRM