Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Call me Ill-equipped to be a father to my children, but isn’t there a conference of some sort going on this week in Italy or somewhere thereabouts? I know Fidia has not much to do with this, but I know people come here to read what I say. And I like it.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, will someone please tell me what the conference going on was supposed to be? I know it's in or near Italy. I don't expect Fidia to be there, but I know it has to do with AA.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, will someone please tell me what the conference going on was supposed to be? I know it's in or near Italy. I don't expect Fidia to be there, but I know it has to do with AA.
From what I know there's a conference in Bologna on dermatology, and it's much bigger than SITRI. I don't know who is there and the subjects discussed though

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I reread what ebola posted again. If it was a simple facebook chat with the fidia product manager, logically, he would not write things like "the person responsible for contacting person x could not make it today". Maybe there will be a meeting or a phone call, but this thread has no logic, so f*** it all.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on Reddit consolidated all of the pictures attributed to a Brotzu lotion 'clone'. I guess it's being discussed in the Hairlosstalk Discord group, but seeing as many of us have no way to become affiliated with this, I'll post here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/8jvg5p/brotzu_lotion_resultscloned/

View attachment 88533 View attachment 88534 View attachment 88535 View attachment 88536 View attachment 88537 View attachment 88538 View attachment 88539
f*** sake, there’re only a few of those that I would accept as good enough for evidence. People need to learn who to take before and afters, sh*t.