Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** sake, there’re only a few of those that I would accept as good enough for evidence. People need to learn who to take before and afters, sh*t.

IM SORRY. IT WAS NOT I THAT TOOK THEM. You're at about a 10 right now, I'm gonna have to ask you to bring it down to a hard 6. Thanks.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bola, Posted on 21/5/2018, 00:53:
Tomorrow morning, the person in charge of the administration will try to contact the product manager trust to have answers to the proposed questions.

I think I know how this story will end.
I trust Bola so I think it's pretty obvious that the product manager will respond tomorrow. My best guess is that the response will be that the product manager will first have to get in touch with the product coordinator. Once the coordinator gets a hold of the head of distribution and marketing who then can manage to contact the Chief Strategy Officer at Fidia who will double check with the CEO who will have to get the go ahead from the Italian Prime Minister once he gets back from vacation, we're in business.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole Bola 3 questions to the product manager at Fidia actually sounds ridiculous. If as product manager you're ready to give answers then as a company you'd just make a statement. And if you're product manager and doing it in confidence without Fidia's knowledge... why - why risk your job for that ?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys to be honest, I am pretty sure we will hear nothing today. And I think everyone who has at least a bit of his sanity left thinks the same.

But I just have to admit, that @The 7TH Sense and @Clockwise are not the type of members that spread nonsense. Yeah both are pretty positive about the lotion, but still not totally irrational. I am sure that both wouldn’t tell us, that we will get an update for sure, if there was only a normal admin who just wrote some questions on Facebook to a fidia employee. Everyone who follows this thread for longer than 2 days knows how often crazy people tried to contact fidia on different channels and got nothing, and 7thsense and clockwise know that too.

As I said, I don’t think that we are going to get something today, but I clearly doubt that this attempt to get some new Infos is just another one out of the thousand ones we already had.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 You're wasting yourself here man. You should do stand-up or something, you're like Saul Goodman of this forum.
Your comments are gold. I'm just wondering who was the funny one in Otis' era.

@sunchyme1 is just a master troll, fellow trolls like you & myself may find him amusing but to the rest of society he is a pest. #longlivethetrollz

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ebola usually responds on evening. Don't cry just because you don't get everything at the se minute. He will respond, since he reaponded yesterday and will tell what he got or that he failed.