It is getting worse every day!

G

tchehov said:
I know this disorder - sometimes I'm embarrassed just by being alive, I mean, an acute sense of shame about even existing. I cry when people praise me & I cry when people criticise me, because I just wish they hadn't noticed me at all. I sometimes make rude or unreasonable remarks so I can enjoy the pain of regretting them. I reject before I am rejected, and quickly. I feel alternately superior & inferior. I feel special & non-special. I feel the world owes me something but I work as though it didn't. I am beautiful but I am ugly as sin.

The approach of cognitive therapy is to examine these feelings as they occur - to log them and their frequency and analyse the circumstances which prompted them. It can be very successful, if you get a good counsellor. I found this disorder so tied to my interior and intellectual life that I couldn't bear to part with it. It was useful to me in a creative sense and I didn't want to lose the occasional 'special' feeling I had so that I might feel 'non-special' all the time.

It is entirely up to you, Tauge, whether you feel you can let go of it and get the help you obviously deserve. I wasn't able or willing to empower myself that way. I had gotten to enjoy my ivory tower.

About women - it is possible to hide these feelings from them for short periods of time, but not in the long term. They manifest themselves in an ardent wish to be alone and most relationships can't survive that wish. That's why I find myself alone at 30.

Well said, I am no bad person, hence you are right I deserve someone helping me to live a happier life. But as you said it is not as easy as one might think. Many people somehow enjoy being depressive and sad. I don´t know why, but I have read this quite often. Maybe we are afraid of changes or something.

DavidSWP

Reaction score
Re: TO DavidSWP

helpme007 said:
to DavidSWP

did you know ways to kill yourself? because i really feel you should do it. and if you dont do it, im gona come to you and do it for you. you know, i got an IQ of 139. i will find a way to do it fine and clean. ;)

Thats nice :)

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I am on finasteride since about 2 weeks, but it is getting worse every day. I am still afraid of a heavy minoxidil shed. If i am losing 200 hairs a day without minoxidil, I might lose like 500 hairs a day using it. My nerves wouldn´t survive this. For now I can only hope.

Isnt that normal in the beginning, dood it doesnt even look bad, you do not lose your hair that fast, maybe the shed is normal, calm down and smile :) :lol:

niko2525

Reaction score
Wow, some of the advice regarding girls I'm reading on this thread is comical.

Dirty w****s who you get Herpes from only care about size.

Quality w****s who you get Mono from moderately care about size.

Any girl worth her weight in salt places personality higher than your peter.

If you have both: the world is your oyester.
Just the personality: you'll be fine.
Neither of them: there's always girls with low self esteem to match yours.

Key is to get yourself out there. Gotta work your campaign and kiss a few babies to win an election. Sweating over your agenda in a dark room won't.