It is getting worse every day!

G

Hair Loss is making me crazy. I don´t know of any other words that would describe my feelings. About 20 times a day I look into the mirror and it seems as if it gets worse every day. I can really tell which hairs have fallen out and it is a truly disturbing feeling to see them vanishing from day to day. Whenever I notice one of them missing I feel like some one has robbed my heart. I am totally helpless and it makes me crazy. My hair line is getting worse every day. I might post daily pictures of my downfall(rather the downfall of my hair), and you might see the difference. At the moment I am shedding like crazy. I think I lose about 200 hairs a day, I don´t know for sure since I do not count them but I have never lost so much hair before. Every time I touch my hair there is another one falling down and destroying my life. I see hair everywhere, the whole floor is covered with hairs. Everywhere. Hair, Hair, Hair, another one on my key board...... These are good and healthy hairs and I am not even using minoxidil, yet.

A few weeks back I had a f*****g full head of hair:

I swear these pics were taking in early July of 06. Of course, I was already losing hair back then, but it was not noticeable to others. I think I have gone from Norwood 1 to Norwood 2 in one month. It is f*****g crazy, if the “downfallâ€￾ of my hair continues like that I might be a Norwood 3 / 4 at the end of the year. I am currently thinking about my hair loss 24/7, I even dream about hair loss. Last night, I was dreaming I was on a beach and there was a Tsunami wave showing up, but I did not want to run away, since to me life didn´t make sense anymore due to my hair loss. This is no f*****g joke, that´s just what is in my head. The few moments I am not thinking about hair loss, I am thinking about the best way to kill myself. I prefer the oldschool way with a shotgun, but we have very strict gun laws over here and I do not know where to get one and I want to do it before I am actually bald since people should remember as a person with a head full of hair. I am really fed up with my “lifeâ€￾. I can only hope and pray that a miracle will appear which eventually leads me to stop my hair loss so that I can continue my life. It is so terrible. Sorry, but this had to be said!

rhombus

Reaction score
Thats me too man! i swear pictures from a month ago i had a full head of hair as well! but im shedding hair and crying like a little b**ch.
Im going crazy!
i have nightmares about this every day, this sucks.
everyone tells me a different reason for my hair falling out, nervs ,stress, diet, hats, exercise, whatever it all makes me more crazy

I ordered finasteride online, its supposed to stop hair loss!
but i havent gotten it yet.
You should get it too if you havent already!
ive been thinking about killing myself too !
but i wanna try this first

G

I am on finasteride since about 2 weeks, but it is getting worse every day. I am still afraid of a heavy minoxidil shed. If i am losing 200 hairs a day without minoxidil, I might lose like 500 hairs a day using it. My nerves wouldn´t survive this. For now I can only hope.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Calm down, guys. Do the Big 3 and you´ll be fine.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's just awful. I thought I was beginning to accept it but now I think I'm deluding myself. I went from NW2 to Norwood I don't know what the hell in 3 months, and I just feel like a freak. Every time I go out I think, hell, I'm just taking the head for a walk today, like I don't recognise it as a part of my body, MY body anymore. MY body wouldn't do this to me.

I thought about shooting myself too, but then I thought I'll just look like some baldy sh*t in a coffin.

They say your hair grows after you die, that's useful.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And I've started hating people for the first time in my life. Like I look at old people who still have their hair and I think, your hair is no use to you, why can't I have it? Your life is over - give me mine. And I hate them for it.

Hair loss is changing my whole personality, turning me into a complete misanthropist.

I read somewhere that the Nazi's used to shave their victims heads because it dehumanised them and made them easier to kill. That's how I feel - dehumanised.

DavidSWP

Reaction score
Look your are quite obviously not loosiing your hair. I would be far more concerned wwith HIV infection with a haircut like that.

Leave the old people with there frigging hair and stop bumming people and get A LIFE!

rhombus

Reaction score
I am in the same situation as you, My hair looks similar to yours, I wish you the best man!
I hope it goes well for the both of us!
and wish that this sh*t is only temporary!
Im shedding a lot lately too :(

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys are completely ridiculous. Go listen to Linkin Park and get over it, or something. :p Unless your hair was the centerpiece of your life there's no possible reason you should get suicidal (and even then you shouldn't, cause having your hair as the centerpiece of your life would be stupid).

rhombus

Reaction score
I listen to NIN instead or Radiohead but then im more suicidal
I dont like Linkin park

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barnabas said:
Some of you guys are completely ridiculous. Go listen to Linkin Park and get over it, or something. :p Unless your hair was the centerpiece of your life there's no possible reason you should get suicidal (and even then you shouldn't, cause having your hair as the centerpiece of your life would be stupid).

I think we need hysterical threads to help us cope - like a sort of primal therapy - it helps to get it off your chest. I agree with you about suicide though.

I don't know what Linkin Park is, and, unless it's a cure for hair loss, I don't think I want to know.

I never gave my hair a moment's thought until it started to fall out. Somebody here posted that hair was just cosmetics - I don't believe that - hair isn't applied or put on - it's a natural enhancement of a human being and I feel like sh*t without it.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the thing is u have so much hair on ur head, losing more than average per day wont be too bad at the mo. u need to fight this tho, get on propecia and minoxidil.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know it´s hard to cope, and difficult to accept. We are macho men, we are too big for this sh*t, and bla, bla, bla...

But accept this as it is...

HAIR LOSS IS JUST COSMETICS.

It´s not "a staggering dagger in the center of your personality" or a "burden too huge to carry" or the ultimate sh*t it could happen to you. Come on, mates, hair loss is just cosmetics. If you´r touched by it it´s ok, I´m as well, but don´t make any bigger of it. Pure cosmetics.

It´s so evident it doesn´t need no further explanation.

Aren´t you brave enough to overcome a cosmetic deffect??

In that case, maybe you don´t deserve the precious food, oxygen and water you´re wasting.

I´m not a rude or agressive or testosteronic guy, but there are certain moments where we should overcome and stand heads up like a f*****g man should stand.

G

ANDREW_J_I said:
the thing is u have so much hair on ur head, losing more than average per day wont be too bad at the mo. u need to fight this tho, get on propecia and minoxidil.

Are you refering to me??? It is really tasteless to tell a hair loser that his hair loss is not "too bad". i am thinning like crazy.

@tchehov, I know how you feel, when you see these people....... I feel so inferior to them, when I see their full heads of hair and then think about my thinning on top. Recently I saw an old bum, he looked like 70, maybe he was just in his early 50s. But he had a f*****g full of hair, a teenage hair line. Guess what I envied him, I really did. I was feeling that he had a better life than me, just because he had so much hair. :hairy:

CCS

Reaction score
ha ha! you're funny solo.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, if u compare to most other pictures seen on here, u have more hair as u start ur treatment, so basically im tryna say try and chill out a little. atleast ur about to do something about it.

CCS

Reaction score
quote the speak from the movie "brave heart" solo!

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do; get those commie bastards; get off your horse and drink your milk. Etc.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I know, I know!!

But, come on, I think you know what I mean...

This crap is just about how you look... not about how you feel, or about what others think of you or anything.

Just treat it, and overcome it.

Thinking about suicide because of hair loss is being a piece of sh*t, IMO.

Come on, f*****g Napoleon was bald since 15 and conquered an empire, and you´r going to shot yourself because of it??. That´s being such a pussy.

It´s ok to be emotional and all that, but losing it for a little thinning is going too far.