It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Swiss_Tampons

Here are some pics of me when i was younger for reference.

Age 10 (1999)

oVPAJZI.jpg

Age 14 (2003)

5TheSln.jpg

Age 17 (2006)

osa8w18.jpg

Age 20 (2008)

17qlCYl.jpg

Age 22 (2010)

Fxvlxvl.jpg

Age 24 (2012)

TXJujz7.jpg

VshiP14.jpg

Age 25 (2014)

PXylxOi.jpg

You'r a standard example of someone whose appearance is very dependent on hair.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand why nobody is using Seti as a topical.

Did i miss something? I mean you could potentially use significantly less of the drug by going the topical route.

Thoughts?

Uh, most ARE using it as a topical for exactly that reason. Fevi being more powerful, it starts making monetary sense to go oral since you don't need to ingest as much as you would w/ Seti, plus convenience of taking a pill / inhibiting PGD2 through your entire scalp rather than just where applied. But you could still go topical w/ Fevi and use much, much less.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This could be related to people reading about Seti before they use it, and it's all anecdotal, but the report that DP2 antagonists completely stops itching was the most common out of any positive effect listed. I looked back at some of th Seti posts from a few years ago and everyone seemed to be in agreement on that one point (without actually confirming it with each other, they were in different threads.) This is part of why I think that Seti might be affecting the sebacious glands or be doing at least something. I don't know for sure though, very loose evidence.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, why did you remove the comments about photo-shopping the second picture and the non photo-shopped version of it?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are anecdotes of respected long time members of the German forum who report maintenance on topical Seti.

However sometimes hairloss just stops on its own, or never was Androgenetic Alopecia to begin with ect.

I assume seti works but is rather weak. We will know for sure next winter when the study is complete.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lets give Fevi a chance, and then by September 2017. which will be 18 months on Prostaglandin Protocol, we can conclusively say how effective it is.

So far people are telling me that finasteride + minoxidil is more effective which im 100% willing to accept, but I am looking forward to Fevi and givng it some time before we can make any conclusive statements.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know how, but I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT certain that setipiprant, like finasteride and RU, brought back my terrible scalp inflammation.

started seti a couple months ago - immediately crawling and itching came back, like within a day or two.

stopped seti - went away completely after a few days

started again for a couple weeks - came back AGAIN.

stopped a few days ago - it's gone.

obviously, I am going to stay away from seti... but I don't get how EVERY SINGLE THING I try inflames my scalp!!!!

any theories? @Swoop

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm mocking our collective ignorance of modern medicine.

Yours is an anomalous case which completely defies explanation and goes against every thing "known".

it sure is

trixompala

Reaction score
I don't know how, but I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT certain that setipiprant, like finasteride and RU, brought back my terrible scalp inflammation.

What exactly do you define as inflammation? Perhaps the alcohol in the topical solutions is drying your skin and irritating it. I have no explanation for the finasteride though unless you were somehow applying it topically.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly do you define as inflammation? Perhaps the alcohol in the topical solutions is drying your skin and irritating it. I have no explanation for the finasteride though unless you were somehow applying it topically.

what I define as inflammation is crawling, itchy, sensitive scalp that you can feel your heart beat in... THAT is inflammation.

I didn't apply anything topically except RU of course. I used finasteride and seti orally.