It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Left Temple February 7, 2017

krDBVf8.jpg

Last edited:

donsf448

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been lurking this thread for awhile. I have to say, I can't really decipher what the results are. Hard to tell if there's actual regrowth, maintain, or if those are just newly miniaturized hairs.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its pretty clear, there are hairs growing where the area was slick bald.

donsf448

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm maybe its the picture angles but I still can't really tell. The hair is longer in the most recent pic but I can't really tell if the hairline has advanced.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous. @westonci could you please share the same pic than baseline of your current situation. Are we supposed to make comparison with zoomed pics vs. normal?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous. @westonci could you please share the same pic than baseline of your current situation. Are we supposed to make comparison with zoomed pics vs. normal?

The "goal" lines are not even in the same area, the current line is much higher than the original one and as you said it is zoomed in. I don't know if this is meant to be intentionally misleading or if westonci if misleading himself.

If you zoom out, have the same lighting and taken not applying liquids (which make hair look darker than it actually is) then it's very likely that the gains are very very minimal, I mean a few vellus hairs minimal. It's been almost a year now, people should make their conclusions based on that.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The "goal" lines are not even in the same area, the current line is much higher than the original one and as you said it is zoomed in. I don't know if this is meant to be intentionally misleading or if westonci if misleading himself.

If you zoom out, have the same lighting and taken not applying liquids (which make hair look darker than it actually is) then it's very likely that the gains are very very minimal, I mean a few vellus hairs minimal. It's been almost a year now, people should make their conclusions based on that.

fair enough, ill try taking a pic from a similar distance and lighting when i get back home from work later today.

the problem is my Samsung s5 is fucked up because I cracked the main protective camera glass covering and then pulled it out because of my OCd and now it blurs when i use the main camera on myself and i have to be near a mirror to see if its focusing to stabilize it. It really struggles to stabilize. Pics are still clear though, I just have to keep moving it until it focus which is a struggle now

h0iFfJp.jpg

Im an idiot for taking it out. This is what it should look like

galaxy-s5-heart-rate.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-S5-review-rear-camera-lens-macro-2.jpg

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ill take a pic of the crown as well, might have to ask my mom to help me, lmao

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ill take a pic of the crown as well, might have to ask my mom to help me, lmao

I have the exact same results man, but i have a lot more hair overall. So these extra hairs made a huge difference over last several months.

tress_dreams

Reaction score
Hope you can get that apples-to-apples picture up soon.

I still want to do that PNW seti group buy with 2 or 3 other people. Any takers?!

I want to dose at 1g a day and order 180grams each. Just a few of us in the same region so we can get a good rate. 3 people at 180 grams each is 540 grams and I think we could probably get it to 6.50 per gram or less; 1170 for 6 months. PM me if interested. I've already received the quote.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Two things.

Like i said before its filling in from the outside in like a horseshoe filling in. (my theory is that their needs to be stem cells nearby from terminal hairs for the neogeneis after wounding with Licl to occur)

Im on low dose Seti about 250mg a day. The clinical trials with Kythera is at 2g per day (so im doing about 10% the dose). I absolutely guarantee if anyone here could afford 2g seti per day you would grow hairs out your ***.

Keep in mind ******** seti is $340 for 25g. So it would only last you 12.5 days at that dose. This is why everyone is doing low dose Seti (because of cost) I absolutely guarantee from the bottom of my heart that if anyone here did 2g Seti per day you would get a sh*t tone of hairs growing. (And I dont care where you get your Seti from as long as its 3rd party tested for purity)

This is why Im personally so f*****g excited about Fevipiprant because its 2.5 times stronger than Seti, it has a longer half life, its absorbed better in the body and best of all we can actually replicate the Novartis Fevipiprant clinical trial doses because of Fevis cost.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is maybe some regrowth.
Maybe: the hair in the second pic is slightly longer.
But it is - no offense - still slow and insufficient.
Probably you managed to "maintain", which is good, but this is not what I expect from a new "protocol."

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the dose is too low, thats the main issue. I just cant afford more, I wish i was millionaire so I could go apeshit with Seti, lol

Thats why im excited to switch to Fevi

Also this is an option for those worried about finasteride, ru or any other AA side-effects or those worried about minoxidil's cosmetic side effects.