It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you expect? You're here sounding like an infomercial, working with a well know scammer neo-nazi. Consider the possibility that no one is impressed with your seti trial or your white supremacist scam artist affiliation.

Lol i love how chinese whispers happen

Who has swisstemples ever "scammed"? How would he manage to do this, considering he doesnt actually sell anything?

I cant even begin to think how this swisstemples hate came about, but it does seem rather convenient that his name gets dragged through the mud right around the time kane's monopoly became threatened by ********'s groupbuys.

tress_dreams

Reaction score
There is maybe some regrowth.
Maybe: the hair in the second pic is slightly longer.
But it is - no offense - still slow and insufficient.
Probably you managed to "maintain", which is good, but this is not what I expect from a new "protocol."

You already take a megadose of finasteride and a myriad of other substances. What's one more? I'm similarly combinatorial in approach and plan on adding seti atop:

- stemoxydine (neogenic) (3xweekly)
- deltacrin spray (nightly)
- lipogaine big three shampoo (3xweekly)
- .25 finasteride nightly
- lipogaine minoxidil (EOD)
- wounding w/ LiCl once EOW
- spark (nightly)

I'm already seeing results without Seti so if this helps with the temples then I see it as a success.

Lets make it happen

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is definitely some regrowth.I saw the images in reverse and thought you were losing hair but when I saw it the correct order my first impression was it's not working. Maybe it's the cynical attitude I have developed because of my hair loss.

Looking at the pictures for some time I think there is regrowth. The places which were so smooth before has black spots of hair coming out. It's not a lot and maybe not worth the time and money spent but I guess it's still better than nothing.

I really appreciate your commitment to do this and sharing it with us. The main thing is as these black spots continue to grow it will give you confidence and positive feedback which will help you feel better.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are definitely new hairs but they are tiny. Still at least it's going in the right direction.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
You already take a megadose of finasteride and a myriad of other substances. What's one more? I'm similarly combinatorial in approach and plan on adding seti atop:

- stemoxydine (neogenic) (3xweekly)
- deltacrin spray (nightly)
- lipogaine big three shampoo (3xweekly)
- .25 finasteride nightly
- lipogaine minoxidil (EOD)
- wounding w/ LiCl once EOW
- spark (nightly)

I'm already seeing results without Seti so if this helps with the temples then I see it as a success.
I would not mind using seti either but I find it too expensive.
Finasteride (from local chemist) is less than 10 euros a month.
In my opinion your regime lacks topical anti androgens.

How is your spark holding up? Mine precipated after a month :-( I don't know what ingredient precipitated but it became unusable

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a shame that the first pic is so blurry. So you can't really say for sure what is going on.
But in a few more month we will know for sure. The the hair should not stay that small and it will be very obvious in two or three month. That's not a long time, hair wise.

This is honestly the most consistent thread I've seen so far, except maybe Hellouser's.
Great job.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also @Roberto_72 . Thank you for keeping the forum neat and for generally being a logical helpful mod.
This forum is like herding cats, so I appreciate. :D

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GCQp3LX.jpg

That section seems to show vellus hairs that weren't there before if you zoom in and comparing with the before picture. But the progress has been agonizingly slow and at this rate you will only get hair back by the time you don't care anymore. Excited to see if Fevipiprant speeds things up but at the moment this protocol seems like way too much money for the little gains.

Reaction score
The results are quite good considering he not only maintained but gained a bit of ground.... It would be great to have a side effect free treatment with maintenance

I can't take propecia / finasteride due to side effects so this could be a great alternative

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 48580
That section seems to show vellus hairs that weren't there before if you zoom in and comparing with the before picture. But the progress has been agonizingly slow and at this rate you will only get hair back by the time you don't care anymore. Excited to see if Fevipiprant speeds things up but at the moment this protocol seems like way too much money for the little gains.

SeriousIy doubt those are new vellus hairs, more likely slighly thickened existing hairs due to dermarolling.

The same applies here to PGD2 inhibitors as others - they don't cause regrowth because your DP cells are already depleted at that point. At best you will maintain, Fevipiprant wont make any difference.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is why i cant wait to get my hands on Fevi. im only at 10% the dose of Kytheras clinical trials for Seti of 2g/daily due to crazy cost of high doses.

With Fevi 60 - 150mg is achievable so we can replicate the Novartis clinical trial doses, not to mention Fevi is more effective than Seti in every way.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dermarolled alone 4 years ago and didnt notice much improvements. i think in order of importance Seti > Dermarolling > PGE2

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The closer the vellus hairs are to terminal hairs the more noticable the thickening.

krDBVf8.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The closer the vellus hairs are to terminal hairs the more noticable the thickening.

krDBVf8.jpg
One can actually notice lots of little black hairs that are more than vellus and less than terminal.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
We know that Swiss protocol works but it's just too expensive and too restrictive....

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dermarolled alone 4 years ago and didnt notice much improvements. i think in order of importance Seti > Dermarolling > PGE2

Hey man, do you have photos of your hair situation of 4 years ago? I think the maintenance you have achieved is remarkable given your fairly advanced situation. I would like to see how much your hair have worsened through those years in order to compare to your actual stabilization.

tress_dreams

Reaction score
How is your spark holding up? Mine precipated after a month :-( I don't know what ingredient precipitated but it became unusable

Same problem here. I made the unfortunate mistake of keeping it in the bathroom, where it can get hot and humid. I'm keeping the second can in a cool dry place and hoping it will do better. I also bought the comb but found that to be useless and just use my minoxidil dropper.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Swiss_Tampons

Here are some pics of me when i was younger for reference.

Age 10 (1999)

oVPAJZI.jpg

Age 14 (2003)

5TheSln.jpg

Age 17 (2006)

osa8w18.jpg

Age 20 (2008)

17qlCYl.jpg

Age 22 (2010)

Fxvlxvl.jpg

Age 24 (2012)

TXJujz7.jpg

VshiP14.jpg

Age 25 (2014)

PXylxOi.jpg

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My hairloss started around age 21 very slowly and it accelerated around age 26, and I lost so much hair in the last two years I would be in a very bad spot if it wasnt for the protocol.

Last edited:

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i would like to take back what i said about " give up"... something is def happening.

So no hormonal sides . How does it work ? When is fevi coming out