It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@westonci do you GB guys have any idea if the fevi is going to be as difficult to dissolve as the seti was?
No matter what I tried that last batch of seti would never fully dissolve for me.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate a lot what you are doing. Don't listen to the naysayers it's obvious to everyone that you're maintaining and it does look like you're getting early regrowth now. Never forgot that it can take up to 12 months for regrowth to appear with a lot of the treatments we have now, so don't forget to keep to your schedule.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. Absolutely 0 sex side effects with absolutely 0 hair growth. Clear deal for me.

As i thought. Seti is useless, and again i am right.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti, cant regrow hair, no inhibitor can PGD2 or otherwise. You get maintenance.

That doesn't make a lot of sense.

The body has natural quantities of PGD2 and PGE2.

If we believe the Cotsarelis-SwissTemples hypothesis, depleting PGD2 to 0 should grow hair, as the body's natural levels of PGE2 will then reactivate your hair follicles in peace.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That doesn't make a lot of sense.

The body has natural quantities of PGD2 and PGE2.

If we believe the Cotsarelis-SwissTemples hypothesis, depleting PGD2 to 0 should grow hair, as the body's natural levels of PGE2 will then reactivate your hair follicles in peace.

Sure it does, there is a chain that involves DHT, PGD2, IL-6, DKK-1 that results in cell death. Breaking the chain means no more cell death which equals maintenance.

A hypothesis is just that, until there is evidence it does n't become a theory. I have n't seen any evidence that PGE2 induces DPC profileration which is what you would need. The only thing chemical that has been shown to induce DPC proliferation is minoxidil.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am also on seti, (from kane and third-party tested btw). Was on fina before this for years but developed sides on fina, this was my best second bet imo. (Didn't really trust RU too since it's also anti-androgen, although I've seen some great results, even from people I know in real life)

Anyway on 200mg/day orally for a couple of months now. 100mg in the morning and evening.

What I noticed: Complete stoppage of itching. And a reduction in hairloss, hopefully complete stop/maintenance in the near future. Also no sides at all.

Very happy from seti.

And OP you're a hero, we need more people like you who log their progress.

Fevi also looks very promising, I'll send you a PM in the future.

how much does this cost u mate

polka_man

Reaction score
PM me if anyone is interested in getting their hands on Fevipiprant. The admin on the private forum would prefer to keep all GB private and among members only, but this is a rare exception because the labs minimum production quantity for Fevi is 1kg so were currently compiling a list of people interested right now so we can negotiate a cheaper price with the lab if we get

I'm definitely interested; can't message you for some reason though. Can you message me?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
will it be possible to take fevi orally?

Most people will. Some will do topical, but it last long enough in the body without getting pissed out like Seti so oral a good option with Fevi.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im planning on using fevi topically.
I read that at 150mg u get =>90% suppression. fevi costs about $320 per 10g. Still too expensive for oral for me.
You might be okay using less for hair, nobody knows.
But if u extrapolate the data, given that seti trials at 1-2g daily, you should be ok with 10-15mg for daily topical dose, which is very reasonable.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci Do you know if anyone on the private forum has compared its to OC000459?
I am interested in the GB. Currently using a topical OC solution which definitely helps but can only use it at around a 1% solution because of price. If Fevi has a similar profile to OC I would be keen to use it topically at 3-5% solution. Or maybe orally.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Westonci, what a fabulous life you must have to live in unicorn land. Did your father or mother give you the mega dose of blue pills in life?

This is where you reside:

1288222-bigthumbnail.jpg

But yes Fevi is very effective (compared to Seti and finasteride) as it has a higher affinity for the CTHR2 receptor than Seti and much slower CRTh2 antagonist dissociation time.

pulmagen adc3680 is another extremely potent PGD2 antagonist (even more potent than Fevi) unfortunately we havent found the formula for it yet, but it would put even Dutasteride to shame.

These are grand delusions of you, these statements are totally absurd.

What's next? Telling people that the Theradome is more effective than castration?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Westonci, what a fabulous life you must have to live in unicorn land. Did your father or mother give you the mega dose of blue pills in life?

This is where you reside:

1288222-bigthumbnail.jpg

These are grand delusions of you, these statements are totally absurd.

What's next? Telling people that the Theradome is more effective than castration?

I'm guessing the "private forum" must be running low on recruits for their group buys and trying to recuit from here.. I wonder why that would be?? o_O

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
pulmagen adc3680 is another extremely potent PGD2 antagonist (even more potent than Fevi) - it would put even Dutasteride to shame.

RQ1oEeY.gif

Flint

Reaction score
lot of trolls in this thread, lol

What do you expect? You're here sounding like an infomercial, working with a well know scammer neo-nazi. Consider the possibility that no one is impressed with your seti trial or your white supremacist scam artist affiliation.