It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is crazy as Seti has a completely different mechanism than any other treatment.
Wtf

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn where did you get your seti last time you tried?

kane.
This is crazy as Seti has a completely different mechanism than any other treatment.
Wtf

it is indeed crazy (if you were talking to me :)) ... but I am always 100% honest with everything I try. I would LOVE to come on here one day and report that something is working. Don't think that day will ever come. Seti 100% gave me instant inflammation. ALL other variables in my routine and regimen stayed consistent. i added it, orally 300 mg per day, scalp started to itch, crawl, burn etc... tried it at 600mg / day, even worst. I am done with everything. for real this time.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 Weeks Progress Pics (May 11, 2016)

http://imgur.com/a/5YtWJ

Baseline Pics

Before and After and Without Markings

I just cut my hair so its the exact same length as the baseline pics, the longer and darker hairs is because of the protocol. Those hairs behind my temple were struggling to grow before. The extra boost is covering more of my temple and making it look fuller.

I plan to keep going. It should fill in 3-4 months time like it did for SwissDude

I feel like the pics dont do it justice, but its definitely working.

Absolutely 0 Side effects so far.

Take some pictures with more flash. Also, maybe try dying your hair darker, so there is more contract with
the camera?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well...
FYI I've a friend who got both kane seti and the private forum seti. He had sides on Kane's but no sides on the other's. He sent me some before. The kane seti and the private forum seti had clearly different texture/color.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey really exciting news guys, dont want to get your hopes up, but Ive been taking 200mg seti orally for the last 3 weeks in the morning in addition to the 300mg topically at night and the vellus hair are really starting to show up and be cosmetically noticeable close up and from a distance.

My mom who thought I was nuts applying this sh*t, finally admitted its working.

Pics to come soon, waiting for my brother to help me.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Adding 200mg Seti in the morning in addition to the 300mg Topical at night is the best thing ive ever done :D

Fuaaarrk Yes, I cant tell you how happy i am.

Hairs getting thick and long af. Girls are being nicer at work and Im not even trying.

GnTuSjt.jpg

uPdrHVd.jpg

azCZeFF.jpg

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Vertex Baseline (May 11, 2016)

acpqGMs.jpg

Vertex (February 26, 2017)

uhbi4hJ.jpg

XZyT9ZZ.jpg

a6wLdD5.jpg

Zoom into the Crown of both Pics and you can really notice the thickening of the crown.

Also my Camera is fucked up and it and wont take the pic with the same black levels as the baseline pics so their is less contrast in the after pics which is very misleading!!! This is why I was really upset with the before and after pics of my crown I posted last week as it made it appear like I actually lost more hair.

Also hairs are roughly the same length. The after pic looks longer because of the seti, not because I grew it longer.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*****g excited for Fevi because through trials and error and increasing and decreasing dosages of all 3 components of the prostaglandin protocol its safe to say that in order of importance

1. PGD2 Receptor antagonist (i,e Seti, Fevi)
  2. Wounding
  3. Prostaglandin E2

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
The May 2016 may have better contrast and be sharper but the density and quality of the hairs seem much darker, if you're already on the experimental drugs train why not hop onto RU+minoxidil?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci how often do you dermastamp and with what length? Currently I am doing 1.5 every 3 weeks but I wonder if that is often enough/ gives the scalp enough time to recover?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP,

- Do you have a complete stop of hairloss? Or a strong reduction?

- Did you have ichting prior to seti and if you did, did seti help reduce the itching?

He has answered the first question. Complete stop of hair loss.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
(Left Temple) Im liking the thickening effects on the vellus hairs since i started doing seti orally in the morning

vpoHA0X.jpg

Last edited: