It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• dqvThPA.jpg
    dqvThPA.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 329

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i using a different camera so not sure if its the lighting.

But personally Ive noticed thickening all over, but the most drastic cosmetic changes will be where your had thinning hairs that are not too far gone vs say a area that is slick bald.

This is why a strongly urge young guys 17-20 year olds to get on it asap to stop further loss without having to worry about sexual (finasteride) and cosmetic sides (minoxidil).

Keep in mind ive only been doing 1g/day for a month now. Real results will come in 3-4 months. Ive been doing 500mg/day before that.

Im sure 1.5-2g will completely halt further loss, so definetly a safer but much more expensive alternative to finasteride

Last edited:

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to tell if its done anything

Think I see a more and thicker hair in the vertex. And of course the new sprouting hairs on his temples. To be honest more thicker and darker hair overall, look at the comparing pictures on the first page.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i using a different camera so not sure if its the lighting.

But personally Ive noticed thickening all over, but the most drastic cosmetic changes will be where your had thinning hairs that are not too far gone vs say a area that is slick bald.

This is why a strongly urge young guys 17-20 year olds to get on it asap to stop further loss without having to worry about sexual (finasteride) and cosmetic sides (minoxidil).

Keep in mind ive only been doing 1g/day for a month now. Real results will come in 3-4 months. Ive been doing 500mg/day before that.

Im sure 1.5-2g will completely halt further loss, so definetly a safer but much more expensive alternative to finasteride
To expensive man :(

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For all the money spent and the risk of putting unknown chemicals in or on the body there is not much of a return or gain from what I can tell in the pictures....results are not ground breaking.. and you can argue maintenance but for the way some people are getting hyped over this is a little concerning...just my opinion

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
it definitely has done something. Also Swiss temples was using dutasteride along with his protocal. I bet results would be better with that combination

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So a bit of good news and some minor bad news

Good news is I upped my Seti dose to 1.5g recently. I can absolute notice the positive effects from it, the tiny vellus hairs are starting to get pigmented and I can see lots of the growing out. Also hair on top of head that was thinning is getting super thick now.

The bad news is now that I upped the dose to 1.5g, I've noticed to minor sides.

First is dry eyes. Not really a big deal and minor for me. Staring at a computer screen for too long can be quite a bit uncomfortable.

The second is dry facial skin and grey dead skin complexion which is a bit more annoying.

I forgot who else mentioned it, but someone on this forum mentioned the same sides ie. dry eyes and grey skin complexion.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys its been 16 months since i started the protocol.

But im calling it quits. I shaved my head last night and moving on with my life.

I dont like how i looked with a shaved head because I have a birthmark covered by my hair, but Im done with constantly worrying about my hair and the financial toll its taking on me.

Having said that, here is my conclusion with Setipiprant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cost: expensive. About $900/100g at Kanes store. Keep in mind Allergans Clinical trial is 2g/day so thats $18/day with Kanes price.

Efficacy: It works but only on really high doses i.e 1g+ and you need to catch the miniaturization very early on. THIS IS HUGELY important. If you can see a lot of scalp its too late, Seti will only work on hairs that are starting to thin recently.

Side Effects: absolutely no sexual sides, in fact I've been struggling with no fap while on the protocol, also I have very strong and consistent morning woods. However the sides I did experience at high doses were dry eyes and dry facial skin. @Nextjohns described it as grey complexion, see here. Best way to describe it would be how you looks when you havent slept for 24 hrs.

3 guys Ive asked on ******** who were on 1g+ of ******** Seti didnt notice dry eyes or dry skin. And I believe @Nextjohns got his seti from Kane or another supplier. Ive been using reddit users /u/clearvision101 seti for the last month and had it tested by /u/gannex and he said their were some impurities in it. So its possible impurities may have caused this side and not seti. No one knows for sure. It was not listed as a adverse side effect on Kytheras slides see here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who would I recommend Setipiprant to? The only people recommend this to is if your

• rich and have lots of discretionary income
  • young and just noticed baldness i.e not too far gone where you can very easily see scalp
  • want to avoid sexual sides
  • dont mind potential dry eyes and dry face.

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys its been 16 months since i started the protocol.

But im calling it quits. I shaved my head last night and moving on with my life.

I dont like how i looked with a shaved head because I have a birthmark covered by my hair, but Im done with constantly worrying about my hair and the financial toll its taking on me.

Having said that, here is my conclusion with Setipiprant.

Cost: expensive. About $900/100g at Kanes store. Keep in mind Allergans Clinical trial is 2g/day so thats $18/day with Kanes price.

Efficacy: It works but only on really high doses i.e 1g+ and you need to catch the miniaturization very early on. THIS IS HUGELY important. If you can see a lot of scalp its too late, Seti will only work on hairs that are starting to thin recently.

Side Effects: absolutely no sexual sides, in fact I've been struggling with no fap while on the protocol, also I have very strong and consistent morning woods. However the sides I did experience at high doses were dry eyes and dry facial skin. @Nextjohns described it as grey complexion, see here. Best way to describe it would be how you looks when you havent slept for 24 hrs.

3 guys Ive asked on ******** who were on 1g+ of ******** Seti didnt notice dry eyes or dry skin. And I believe @Nextjohns got his seti from Kane or another supplier. Ive been using reddit users /u/clearvision101 seti for the last month and had it tested by /u/gannex and he said their were some impurities in it. So its possible impurities may have caused this side and not seti. No one knows for sure. It was not listed as a adverse side effect on Kytheras slides see here

So who would I recommend Setipiprant to? The only people recommend this to is if your

• rich and have lots of discretionary income
  • young and just noticed baldness i.e not too far gone where you can very easily see scalp
  • want to avoid sexual sides
  • dont mind potential dry eyes and dry face.

Thanks for spending so much and documenting this for us. I wish you had better and quicker results. Have fun not having to worry about rain, wind, photos etc.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
On one hand I'm glad you're no longer wasting your time and money on this, but on the otherhand I take no pleasure in people losing hope.

Anyhow, I hope that anyone else who is tempted to start the so called "SwissTemples protocol" will see that it is BS and it won't regain your hairline.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On one hand I'm glad you're no longer wasting your time and money on this, but on the otherhand I take no pleasure in people losing hope.

Anyhow, I hope that anyone else who is tempted to start the so called "SwissTemples protocol" will see that it is BS and it won't regain your hairline.

True,
I'm still going to try 1g /Day though for maintiance only. Think it might help with that at least.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
time to call it a day with private forum cool kids game

gj proving seti near worthless and spreading cash with swiss' internet medical research daydreaming(I mean, contributing to the pioneering)