It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Westonci can i ask about the dosages you've referred to using ?.. you refer to using 5mg a day of PEG2 and 250mg of Seti a day :eek:. Where as Swiss temples Dosage only entails 100 MCG of PEG2 a day and about 70mg of topical Seti a day, which you can find in both his Q&A and on the Protocol 'guide' .

Unless im completely missing something ?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Westonci can i ask about the dosages you've referred to using ?.. you refer to using 5mg a day of PEG2 and 250mg of Seti a day :eek:. Where as Swiss temples Dosage only entails 100 MCG of PEG2 a day and about 70mg of topical Seti a day, which you can find in both his Q&A and on the Protocol 'guide' .

Unless im completely missing something ?

No 1-2g of Seti a day.
The trails are 2g oral Seti a day ...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No 1-2g of Seti a day.
The trails are 2g oral Seti a day ...

I know the trials are 2g a day but thats an Oral dosage. Swiss temples says only topical is used in his protocol . He also states this ..

''These were the groupbuy prices for raws where I participated in:

• Setipiprant $340 per 25g
  • Prostaglandin E2 $230 per 100mg
That's enough to last me a year. I'll probably have all my hair grown out by then and can go back to maintenance.''

So its left me confused. I would ask him myself but seems completely inactive in the last year.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know the trials are 2g a day but thats an Oral dosage. Swiss temples says only topical is used in his protocol . He also states this ..

That's enough to last me a year. I'll probably have all my hair grown out by then and can go back to maintenance.''

So its left me confused. I would ask him myself but seems completely inactive in the last year.

for the last two weeks Ive been doing 1.4g/day of seti

• 420mg topical all over my scalp at night
  • 1g oral in the morning

Ive been doing about 700mcg of PGE2 daily at night mixed with the seti topical

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Swiss is on dutasteride so I cant speak for him, 250mg wont cut it for me or anyone not on a AA

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Depends on what else you're taking. Swiss was also on Dutasteride whereas Westonci is only on Seti. PGD2 being downstream of DHT, Westonci has to block more PGD2 than if he were on an AA that would already decrease PGD2 production. Further, oral dosing is wasted, as 50% is expelled in urine and the rest is then distributed throughout the body, whereas topical is localized in the scalp. So you can obviously use much less Seti if doing topically, but you have to be more consistent and apply to all affected areas. Make sense?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1 month on 1.5g oral Setipiprant everyday.

I stopped doing topical and havent lost any hairs. And to be totally honest high dose oral seti is better than topical in terms of compliance and results.

In the pic below I just cut my hair at 9mm all around, before in my other pics I left the top at 17mm

So far no side effects (Physical, Mental and Cosmetic)

kWXbRjF.jpg

Last edited:

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I stopped doing topical and havent lost any hairs. And to be totally honest high dose oral seti is better than topical in terms of compliance and results.

In the pic below I just cut my hair at 9mm all around, before in my other pics I left the top at 17mm

View attachment 63649
Holy sh*t dude look at all that growth!

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that looks like hair thickening right there! how is the hairline? you only take setip nothing else right?
you know any other members on the private forum who give it a try at such dose?
ty .all the best

jnestor481

Reaction score

So far no side effects (Physical, Mental and Cosmetic)

View attachment 63649

Do you wound on your crown area ? Looks like you went from basically slick bald there to getting pretty dramatic regrowth. Wow.

I use topical castor oil+dmso and leave it in for at least 2 hours, sometimes sleep with it on scalp. Noticed it causes alot of new hairs to grow but alot of them are outside the pgd2 deadzone. Have to wonder what results you could get with high dose oral seti AND topical castor together.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course Seti will work.
Its a PGD2/CRTH2 antagonist.
But in my opinion, you should add UVB lamp,derminator (bcoz dermastamp will leave you with skin tearing issue) and a lil of AA topically.
You remove PGD2 but not the DHT excess already present in your scalp.
Also,I dont see redness from a good dermastamp session. Are you doin it like Vlad from you know where told us ?

It can improve your results.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tiredness was a common side effect :/ Just looked it up to confirm my suspicions. Anyways, the stuff is still to expensive for me even if I wanted to go full on SETI.

I am also tired but because of lack of sleep. When i only use it once in the morning i sleep normal. So i am going to try 1x500mg at 7am and 1x500mg at 4pm. Hopefully i will be able to sleep.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: my hair is 9mm all around in this pic. In older pics I left my top 2-3cm. I also covered my temples with hairs in older pics i.e I purposefully left them long to cover the temples.

https://i.imgur.com/xxFpX6H.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4RWTXB9.jpg

You can see almost a shadow of new hair coming in.

Only 1 month, I honestly wish I did high dose oral from the get go and not wasted the last 18 months on topical :/

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: my hair is 9mm all around in this pic. In older pics I left my top 2-3cm. I also covered my temples with hairs in older pics i.e I purposefully left them long to cover the temples.

https://i.imgur.com/xxFpX6H.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4RWTXB9.jpg

You can see almost a shadow of new hair coming in.

Only 1 month, I honestly wish I did high dose oral from the get go and not wasted the last 18 months on topical :/
You do 2x 640mg?