It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
8 week Update on 1.5g Oral Seti

Crown
t6hhn6x.jpg

Tc2qmzN.jpg

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Niiice....

This is the result for just Seti ? Or you're using other things

I'm pumped for Follica now, their topical compound with PGD2 antagonist, FGF-9 maybe and the rest that we don't know yet boosted by their disruption device daaaammn

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Niiice....

This is the result for just Seti ? Or you're using other things

I'm pumped for Follica now, their topical compound with PGD2 antagonist, FGF-9 maybe and the rest that we don't know yet boosted by their disruption device daaaammn

i also started wounding with pge2 once every 3 weeks recently

this is after i found it pge2 induces fgf9 http://mcb.asm.org/content/26/22/8281.full.pdf

old study, but it appears that PGD2 also inhibits wound induced follicular neogenesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23190891

I noticed a lot of new hairs ever since i started wounding+PGE2

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice protocol

Be careful with that wounding tho, and keep us updated !

signal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

@westonci , could you post your pictures on instagram because it's not easy to compare them on a forum? Thanks

Last edited:

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You dermaroll only every 3 weeks..Just imagine results with proper session every week + FGF9 + Topical Aza + minoxidil.. You would have grown your hair much quicker than that.. This is excting but way too slow

And without DHT/5AR inhib,he kept all his hair and regrew new ones. For the skepticals here ;)

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe microneedling+ safflower oil can do something?
i read that omega 6 can promote pge2.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like it's time to dermapen with 1mm needles once a week! Clearly dermarolling helps. Gonna make sure my head looks redder than a lollipop

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why takin a fuckin oil when he has the real PGE2 powder ?

Brother, I meant those who do not have pge2 powder. Maybe it can help to put omega 6 after dermarolling. but now i see its not good idea, According to what WESTONCI wrote.