It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good stuff mate. I am in the same boat as you with exactly the same hairline, temples and crown. Diffuse thinner. I am on Big3 since about 2.5 years now and the slick bald temples now have terminal but v thin hair about 2-3mm long - pretty much identical to your new hair. Took about 1-2 years to start showing some results there. They kinda grow in the way you described (forest marching)

My theory is that the miniaturisation that took years is basically reversing, so I am going back in time. The speed is slow and probably depends on the treatments, so you are going at double the rate than me as your regimen is more aggressive.

The biggest challenge is the smaller the hair, the longer they take to grow. Kinda going from grade 1 to 2 takes longer than from 2 to 3 and so on. It seems exponential when it comes to reversing miniaturisation.

Persistence is the key. All the best!

Yea when I first started this protocol, i was naively expecting hairs to pop up evenly through out the slick bald temples, but its more like a horse shoe filling in.

I think this protocol is extremely dose dependent. I've noticied really good improvments from 500mg daily to 1g. I can only imagine what 2g daily would do :)

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the long delay.

So my progress stalled/stagnated doing 500mg a day. 500mg a day of Seti will only get you maintenance and even that is expensive.

Im going balls to the walls and doing 1g seti for the last 3 weeks, and im noticing really nice regrowth. Maintenance is already a done deal at 1g per day. This sh*t is expensive especially on a part time retail income, but Im doing it for you guys.

Im absolutely convinced that 2g per day (Allergans clinical trial dose) is going to be hugely successfull.

I STRONGLY suggest young guys 17, 18 ,19 or anyone just going through beginning stages of baldness to get on high dose Seti ASAP!!!. That way you wont have to deal with finasteride, minoxidil sides (or any other sides so far) and maintain what you have/regrow if miniaturization is recent and than go on your merry way and never have to think about hairloss again.

I started the Protocol way too late, about 9-10 years after my hairloss started in the temples, none the less im still making solid progress.

Here is my crown and left temple

You can see the new hairs on my left temple growing. Im really happy right now at the progress im making after upping the dose to 1g. I wish I could afford 2g :(

http://imgur.com/a/MgDUD [High Res Images]

View attachment 57384

View attachment 57385

View attachment 57386

View attachment 57387

View attachment 57388

View attachment 57389

View attachment 57390

View attachment 57391

View attachment 57392

View attachment 57393

I am going to buy seti 100gram from Kane today for 900 dollars.
Going to use 500mg a day, just like you.
Do you take it oral?
If so, do you do 250mg twice a day? Or just once.
And how do you store Seti?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I store my Seti in the freezer

I do 420mg topical before sleep and 580mg oral in the morning on an empty stomach.

I use swiss vehicle as the topical solution (50% ethanol, 30% polysorbate 80, 20% dimethly isorbide, 1% DMSO)

I do 420mg in 9ml of swiss vehicle.

To be totally honest, with 500mg oral your going to the bare minimum of maintenance

I would do 1g or more ideally topical and oral, but you can also do 500mg oral 2x a day.

Heres my experience with Seti

100 - 500 mg = slow down hairloss

600 - 900mg = maintenace

1g = total stop to hairloss, and begining of regworth

1 - 2g = i havent done anything above 1g yet, but I would imagine 2g daily would be absolutely amazing regrowth from my experience of repeatedly upping the dose and based on Allergans Clinical Trial dose of 2g daily

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did Swiss Temple's always claimed Kane as a scammer? and yet kane seems to be the main supplier for members on this site? who can I trust??

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I do 420mg topical before sleep and 580mg oral in the morning on an empty stomach.

I use swiss vehicle as the topical solution (50% ethanol, 30% polysorbate 80, 20% dimethly isorbide, 1% DMSO)

To be totally honest, with 500mg oral your going to the bare minimum of maintenance

I would do 1g or more ideally topical and oral, but you can also do 500mg oral 2x a day.

600 - 900mg = maintenace

1 - 2g = i havent done anything above 1g yet, but I would imagine 2g daily would be absolutely amazing regrowth from my experience of repeatedly upping the dose and based on Allergans Clinical Trial dose of 2g daily
I am going to try 1g, but that will cost me more than 300dollars a month. Insane, but i cam at least try it dor 3 months and see if its worth it.

Why is 500mg oral and 500mg topical ideal and not just 2x500mg oral?

You have no sides on 1gr? Dutch forum posts isomnia as side effect.

hairlossyoung

My Regimen
Reaction score

600 - 900mg = maintenace

Do you have to store seti in the freezer? I store it at room temperature. Would that ruin it?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Seti would work, why don't we hear anything about it anymore?
Seems like the low dose of 30-100 mg didn't work...now they are trying more than 1gr per day...that's a huge difference

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am going to try 1g, but that will cost me more than 300dollars a month. Insane, but i cam at least try it dor 3 months and see if its worth it.

Why is 500mg oral and 500mg topical ideal and not just 2x500mg oral?

You have no sides on 1gr? Dutch forum posts isomnia as side effect.

In an absolute ideal world, you would do Seti topical 2x a day.

Because your liver removes 50% of Seti when taken orally and the remainder gets spread out throughout the body, so thats why topical is better.

But no one wants to walk around in public with oily hair, so thats why I suggest topical before sleep and oral in the morning.

Keep in mind seti oral has a 12hr half life so you want to take it twice a day orally. 12hrs apart roughly so. A few hours before sleep and once in the morning.

Ive had no sides at all.

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In an absolute ideal world, you would do Seti topical 2x a day.

Because your liver removes 50% of Seti when taken orally and the remainder gets spread out throughout the body, so thats why topical is better.

But no one wants to walk around in public with oily hair, so thats why I suggest topical before sleep and oral in the morning.

Keep in mind seti oral has a 12hr half life so you want to take it twice a day orally. 12hrs apart roughly so. A few hours before sleep and once in the morning.

Ive had no sides at all.
What bothers me is that the trials are oral twice a day. If what you see is better why dont they have an extra group that tries 2x topical or 1x topical amd 1x oral?

Last question, do you think its better to start at a lower dose and work its way up. Or just start 2x500mg directly?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im going to try 1g-1.5g oral Seti a day.
Quitting finasteride and just trying this for at least 6 months. I'll keep you updated (Im just after maintenance).

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just FYI

If anyone has got their Seti from Kane, Ali Baba or anywhere else, make sure to get it tested just in case

Reddit user /u/janoshik does other testing but he did seti testing before. Hes pretty known and has a good reputation.

info@janoshik.com

Last edited: